Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just got here? Step this way, please...
Heart 
YOU MADE IT !!!

Welcome to Rogue-Nation Version 3 !!

WOOHOO !!!

We kindly invite you to drop a note on this thread, to let us know you have arrived!!

Some people are already here to greet you Welcome !

Then have a look around, try things, you can't break anything so don't worry...and if you are not sure about something, again, drop us a note or send any of the staffers a PM and we'll gladly answer you to the best of our knowledge.

Rogue-Nation Version 3 was created with YOU in mind, from A to Z. There are still little adjustments to be done here and there but the main core is extremely solid and the response time is very fast. Oh...yes...Chat is working.

So, enjoy, jump in threads that are already there, create new ones, check your profile but most importantly...HAVE FUN !!!

It is an HONOR to have you here !

Enjoy!!

Sol / for the Admins & Staff
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Smile 
I made it! It was painless. 
:thumbsup:
MEL !!!!

Nice to see you !!!

:biggrin:
(05-24-2016, 04:51 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: I made it! It was painless. 

Hi Mel!

Welcome aboard!!

G
Shocked 
WHOA! It's so sleek and UFO'ish
(05-24-2016, 06:20 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: WHOA! It's so sleek and UFO'ish

Hey DUCK!

Welcome aboard!

It's a Quacker isn't it?   (I know... I KNOW!! LOL)

G
Wow - It's like stepping from a Pinto into a Mercedes.
Looking so forward to all the fun that is to be had, here.
THANKS to the super techs, admins and others that made this happen! :hugs:
(05-24-2016, 06:33 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Wow - It's like stepping from a Pinto into a Mercedes.

Hi Minstrel!

Can I see your drivers license please? LOL

Enjoy!

(05-24-2016, 03:40 PM)solarius Wrote: YOU MADE IT !!!

WOOHOO !!!

We kindly invite you to drop a note on this thread, to let us know you have arrived   :biggrin:

Then have a look around, try things, you can't break anything so don't worry...and if you are not sure about something, again, drop us a note or send any of the staffers a PM and we'll gladly answer you to the best of our knowledge.

Rogue-Nation Version 3 was created with YOU in mind, from A to Z. There are still little adjustments to be done here and there but the main core is extremely solid and the response time is very fast. Oh...yes...Chat is coming...we did not forget.

So, enjoy, jump in threads that are already there, create new ones, check your profile but most importantly...HAVE FUN !!!

P.S  Important to note that we will keep BOTH sites opened for a couple of weeks so that those of you that wish to transfer threads that for some reason have not been transferred may do so : )    After that time period, we will change the domain name to Rogue-Nation on this platform here. Thank you.

The sight responds much faster and the graphic loading is warp speed compared to the old sight. Congratulations to all those who worked so hard to make this happen !
(05-24-2016, 07:43 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 03:40 PM)solarius Wrote: YOU MADE IT !!!

WOOHOO !!!

We kindly invite you to drop a note on this thread, to let us know you have arrived   :biggrin:

Rogue-Nation Version 3 was created with YOU in mind, from A to Z. There are still little adjustments to be done here and there but the main core is extremely solid and the response time is very fast. Oh...yes...Chat is coming...we did not forget.

P.S  Important to note that we will keep BOTH sites opened for a couple of weeks so that those of you that wish to transfer threads that for some reason have not been transferred may do so : )    After that time period, we will change the domain name to Rogue-Nation on this platform here. Thank you.

The sight responds much faster and the graphic loading is warp speed compared to the old sight. Congratulations to all those who worked so hard to make this happen !

SKY !!!

Glad you like it !  Still little things to do here and there, a chat to install but overall I think we're there !  Senona, Guohua, BIAD, Gordi and I are pleased with what we came out with and we sure appreciate the fact that you do too !!

Big Welcome to ya !!!

Huge Welcome to ya DFC !!

No more little darn windows/firefox spinning wheel that never stop...spinning...lol

Enjoy !!!
(05-24-2016, 06:33 PM)Minstrel Wrote: Wow - It's like stepping from a Pinto into a Mercedes.

Minstrel !!!  Welcome, Welcome !!!

Pintos had the bad habit of exploding. That pretty much sums up what's gonna happen to the other site whom we lovingly call RN2 in a couple of weeks lol...

Hope you'll enjoy my friend !!!

(05-24-2016, 07:43 PM)727Sky Wrote: The sight responds much faster and the graphic loading is warp speed compared to the old sight. Congratulations to all those who worked so hard to make this happen !

Greetings dear VIP member Sky!

Looks good on you.

Welcome aboard!

G

Er yeah, but the probing-thing, they've advised us not to do anymore.
But we kept the flashing lights!

SKY.
Looking forward to your jokes, Sir!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-24-2016, 04:51 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: I made it! It was painless. 

YAY, glad you made it!

Hope you are doing well

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

It is kinda cool, huh?

BTW, I um, sorta carried over your update about the RN tshirts that you had made

So any more news, you can post it here
[Image: giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Quote:727Sky said:

Hey Sky!!

YES, the site does work so much faster

And so far, I have not had any issues with the images loading either (yay)

Thank you!
We had the members in mind the whole step of the way in doing this

And we thank you for your patience while we got this new site going

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Hey now, my very first car I bought was a Pinto.......LOL

Anyhow, you are 100% correct
(although I was proud of that baby at the time)

It is nice to drive a luxury car every now and then (winks)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Hello everybody!

Gordi just sent me the link, so here I am.  :stumped:

I don't have time right now to look around, but I will be back to add my avatar and participate.
Thanks Gordi!
jacy
(05-24-2016, 11:25 PM)jacygirl Wrote: Hello everybody!

Gordi just sent me the link, so here I am.  :stumped:

I don't have time right now to look around, but I will be back to add my avatar and participate.
Thanks Gordi!
jacy

Hey Jacygirl, glad you could stop by, even if for a sec

Think you will find this site much more user friendly than our old site (shivers)
 Not to mention the site speed overall is a lot better.

Hope to see you 'round the boards

Sen

a.k.a. 'snarky412'