Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'...
Yes,,,, You read the Title Correctly,  smallroflmao Gore can Wish In one Hand and Shit in the Other!  smallroflmao
[Image: 2017-01-18T184339Z_1_LYNXMPED0H1K5_RTROP...187566.jpg]
Quote:A group of executives who want to fight global warming has published a new report calling for countries to spend up to $600 billion a year over the next two decades to boost green energy deployment and energy efficiency equipment.
The Energy Transitions Commission’s (ETC) report claims “additional investments of around $300-$600 billion per annum do not pose a major macroeconomic challenge,” which they say will help the world meet the goals laid out in the Paris agreement.
ETC is made up of energy executives, activist leaders and investment bankers, including former Vice President Al Gore, who would no doubt get a piece of the trillions of dollars they are calling for.
ETC’s goal is to “accelerate change towards low-carbon energy systems that enable robust economic development” and limit global warming. ETC’s report comes out as the Trump administration considers whether or not to stay party to the Paris agreement, which went into effect in 2016.

Source
They want us to stay in the Paris Agreement so the United States Can Shoulder The Majority of the Cost!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
They can suck their 15T outta my ass. When investment bankers, politicians, and corporate executives all get together behind an idea, money is going to be fleeced out of someone, and that is the SOLE reason for this. That is the only thing that motivates them - financial gain. Nothing else, not "social conscience" not "eco-conscience".

Nothing but money.

There is a reason that is called "the bottom line".

They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Pffffffffffttttthhhhhh ...... al bore can fuck off and die .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

[Image: 1nx8g4.jpg]
I find it odd that after decades of hearing diesel-engine vehicles are preferred to petrol-driven
vehicles by the mainstream (Gov) media in the United Kingdom, suddenly after the referendum
regarding leaving the EU, car pollution is back on the table.

The famous smog of London had gone and the only air-borne problem was pollen.
Children were breathing in better air and everything was okay...

BREXIT: Pollution rife in the country's capital. Car manufacturers had been lying to us about exhaust
output and roads across Britain have breached UK and EU limits for nitrogen dioxide for 2017.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1698]
Pollution in January 2017 over south east London.

It began just after the referendum and without any of the MSM questioning why it has suddenly just
reappeared back in the news, the same sell-outs are shouting for vehicle reduction for the major towns
and cities (Actually, it seems they're just banging on about London!)... and an increase in bicycle use.

The brown envelopes of money from Gore and his cronies must have been delivered late to the Editors
of the state-run outlets due to the Postman to the suggested mode of transport.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(04-26-2017, 02:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They can suck their 15T outta my ass...
...They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Posted by Daitengu
Quote:Pffffffffffttttthhhhhh ...... al bore can fuck off and die .....

This is why you two will never do well in politics. Grey areas and nuance holds no place
for such opinions and I get the impression you think Mr. Gore is full of methane-producing
waste.
tinywondering

Seriously, I don't get it... either Climate Change is real and directly connected to us or it isn't.
If the world media were genuine, this would make a great story, unless they enjoy the taste of
snake-oil.

'...The global warming charade may be on its death bed, but Gore seems hellbent on milking

the cultural phenomenon for all its worth before its inevitable end.  With republican Donald Trump
in the White House, and with conservatives making up a majority of both houses of Congress,
it could prove rather difficult for the profiteering “activist” to accomplish any project that requires
such a leftist leap of faith.

As with all trendy pseudoscience, the global warming hoax will likely go the way of spiritualism
and Uri Geller’s bending-spoon tricks...'
SOURCE:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
BIAD
(04-26-2017, 02:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They can suck their 15T outta my ass...
...They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Posted by Daitengu
Quote:Pffffffffffttttthhhhhh ...... al bore can fuck off and die .....

This is why you two will never do well in politics. Grey areas and nuance holds no place
for such opinions and I get the impression you think Mr. Gore is full of methane-producing
waste.
tinywondering

Seriously, I don't get it... either Climate Change is real and directly connected to us or it isn't.
If the world media were genuine, this would make a great story, unless they enjoy the taste of
snake-oil.

'...The global warming charade may be on its death bed, but Gore seems hellbent on milking

the cultural phenomenon for all its worth before its inevitable end.  With republican Donald Trump
in the White House, and with conservatives making up a majority of both houses of Congress,
it could prove rather difficult for the profiteering “activist” to accomplish any project that requires
such a leftist leap of faith.

As with all trendy pseudoscience, the global warming hoax will likely go the way of spiritualism
and Uri Geller’s bending-spoon tricks...'
SOURCE:

Heh .... got standards an am too honest ..... besides ..... would have to give up drinking large quantities alcohol ..... chasing cute bargirls ..... playing with things that go boom ..... an all the other fun stuff that keeps me occupied ..... nah ..... will pass on being in politics ..... besides ..... am picky on who associate with ..... not even I go that low to associate with politicians ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....