Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If You Had a Time Machine...
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Just curious... If you had a time machine, where would you go?   minusculethinking 

I think I would like to go back to Ancient Egypt, or Atlantis, and learn all their wisdom, and how to use the ancient technology they had.

Then, on my second trip, I'd like to go back to the good old days, and live in a town like Mayberry from The Andy Griffith Show, where life was simple and slow.  People had plenty of money to get by, and time to visit with friends on the weekend, and sit on the front porch swing and just enjoy life without a care.   tinybiggrin

I'm sure I can think of plenty of places I'd like to visit, but I'd like to hear where you would go now.  
Two stops .... first in 19th century japan to give them modern weapons an tech along with sink perrys fleet to keep japan under shogunate rule and closed off to the outside world ..... then back to 17th century japan to finally live in place/time that belong in  ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I would go back to 701 and warn any in Europe who would listen that in 70 years an army led by a man named Charlemagne would sweep across the land forcing everyone to convert to Christianity or be put to death. Then I would teach as many blacksmiths as I could how to make steel. After that task, I would go back and find out who actually built the pyramids, ask what their purpose is, and how to use the technology.
(04-25-2017, 01:10 AM)EyesOpenMouthShut Wrote: I would go back to 701 and warn any in Europe who would listen that in 70 years an army led by a man named Charlemagne would sweep across the land forcing everyone to convert to Christianity or be put to death. Then I would teach as many blacksmiths as I could how to make steel. After that task, I would go back and find out who actually built the pyramids, ask what their purpose is, and how to use the technology.

Go the the bottom of my Cymatics thread and you'll see what the pyramids were used for.