Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ron Garner
[Image: th?id=OIP.MFgG44t_d_lIEakEn-oEsgEsCd&pid=15.1]

Ron Garner shares deep inside secrets in his final interview, only 30 days before his death, about EBEs (extraterrestrial biological entities), ET spacecraft, Area 51, Majestic 12, and many whistle-blowers that have come forward to talk about the secret Black Ops Programs.

Although his interview has been out since 2015, it contains information that could be new to some researchers who are only beginning to awaken to this new reality.

There are two videos of Mr. Garner speaking, then he shares his 12-part video series where he interviewed some of the best insiders in the field.
It will take many hours to get through all the videos, but for the serious researcher, I don't think you can find a better source of information, other than William Tompkins. 

Mr. Garner's file of 12 videos begins below, but because of copyrights, I can only post the link to number 1, which you can watch from You Tube, and it continues from there through the 11 following.

Dr. Dan Burisch is interviewed in most of the videos, and even though some of his information is repeated in others, there is new information in all twelve. 
Dr. Burisch, AKA Dan Crain, had face to face contact with an EBE named J-Rod during his time at Area 51. He tells his story concerning his meetings and much more.

Quote:The Military UFO Files of the Late C. Ron Garner, Fifty Years of UFO Research. Area 51, the Real X Files, Ex-Government, Military, CIA, Scientific Testimonies, Whistle Blowers, the God Particle, Biological Research, JRod, J-Rod, Extraterrestrials, Alien Technology, Dr. Dan Burisch, Bill Uhouse, etc.

Click here to begin the 12-part video series:  1 of 12 The Military UFO Files of C Ron Garner, Alien Disclosure and Area 51
My Oh My there is a lot of information there.
Nice videos.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]