Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘Dark Money’ Group
Hillary Clinton is at it again, she has created another Organization you can Donate Money to and Help Push or Fund her Agenda.
The thing people need to understand, she can take the money for her own use and does not have to tell YOU the Donor what she did with it.
Quote:Hillary Clinton Launches Unlimited ‘Dark Money’ Group
Don't you just feel the Urge To Donate Money To Hillary? I mean, You know she wants to do good and improve your way of life,,,,,,, Don't You?  tinyangry
[Image: Clinton-Emails-Released.jpg]
Quote:Two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton officially launched a new organization on Monday, “Onward Together,” with the stated goal of “advancing the vision that earned nearly 66 million votes in the last election.” Put more bluntly, the group’s mission is to advance Clinton’s agenda, which was unable to defeat Donald Trump.

But buried on the donation page is this nugget:
Quote:Contributions or gifts to Onward Together, a 501©(4) organization, are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business deductions.
[img=765x0]http://ntknetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Clinton-Onward-Together-Dark-Money.png[/img]
By listing itself as a 501©(4), Clinton is able to take so-called “dark money,” or money from donors who legally do not have to be disclosed, in unlimited amounts.
In October 2015, during a town hall meeting in Iowa, Clinton called 501©(4) groups “unaccountable dark money,” and even used the left’s favorite boogey-men, the Koch brothers, as an example of a group that operates this kind of organization:
 yes she's Lying.
Quote:Fast forward a year-and-a-half, and Clinton can count herself among the leaders of the “unaccountable dark money” groups. It’s just the latest twist in the long political saga that has become the Clintons’ legacy.
Source

Keep on eye on Grandmas and Grandpas bank account my friends.
The Clinton's are Skillful Con Artist and Thieves.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Ahh ... raising funds from the idiots to pay back the billion plus she blew attempting to become supreme soviet . . erm... dear leader ... erm . .. dictator for life.... queen .... whatever ..... before she winds up dumped in an unmarked grave somewhere by the people whose money she blew catch up to her .......  

Meh ..... waiting to go for the bounty they put on the criminal bitch for cheating them  ........  figure it may be enough to cover a hours worth of my massive bar tab ......

Unfortuneatly theres fucking idiots out there who will send the corrupt murderous bitch money .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-16-2017, 10:59 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Ahh ... raising funds from the idiots to pay back the billion plus she blew attempting to become supreme soviet . . erm... dear leader ... erm . .. dictator for life.... queen .... whatever ..... ...

Yer' know, that was the first-thing that crossed my mind too! Hillary Clinton's urgent need to
pay back those who blew their wads on her campaign. I think 'Ponzi-scheme' is the correct
term.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:Two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton officially launched a new organization on Monday, “Onward Together,” with the stated goal of “advancing the vision that earned nearly 66 million votes in the last election.” 

Weren't a big part of these people dead, or illegals, or something to that effect?   (And she still lost.)   tinylaughing

Yes, if people were crazy enough to vote for her in the last election, then unfortunately, they're crazy enough to donate to her pocketbook.  Sadly, I know some of these people.   tinycrying