Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When the Death Penalty would not be enough.
PLEASE BE ADVISED - This Thread has some very distressing / upsetting content.

I have just read an (almost unbelievable) article about a couple in Stratford, England.

The woman, Rosalin Baker (25) boarded a local bus and, as she climbed aboard with her tiny 16-week old baby strapped to her chest, her partner Jeffrey Wiltshire (52) was seen (on the buses security camera) giving her a "thumbs-up" signal.

Minutes later, the woman started raising the alarm that her baby had become "ill" on the bus.

Distraught passengers desperately tried to revive the unresponsive baby, but to no avail.

The tiny baby had died.

It was only later that doctors discovered a catalogue of injuries on the body of the defenseless tot:

Quote:"The child was found to have multiple injuries including 40 rib fractures, a broken wrist and fractured skull."

A defenseless 16 week old baby, in the care of her own natural parents, had been subjected to repeated and prolonged physical abuse to the point where there were FORTY different fractures on her Ribs. Her Skull was fractured and her wrist was broken.

Here is an image of her "loving" parents.

[Image: _95718130_mediaitem95718129.jpg]

The woman had only moved in with the "dad" of her child ONE WEEK before.
And guess what - he is a Junkie, described officially as "A violent Drug Addict who claims to have fathered 25 children".

I'll repeat that for the hard of thinking - He claims to have 25 children.

When questioned later, the woman admitted that her partner had made her carry the lifeless body of her child onto the bus with the sole intention of faking her "illness" in front of witnesses to get him off the hook (hence the "thumbs-up" gesture when boarding).

The child was already known to Child Protection Services in the area, and was actually ON the CHILD PROTECTION REGISTER.
Prosecutors at the trial indicated that the baby must have been attacked at least 3 times in the week leading up to her death.

On finding the dead baby at the foot of her bed, the woman had questioned her partner who lovingly declared:

Quote:"it's all your fault, I told you to give her up for adoption".

The couple have been acquitted of murder???? SERIOUSLY??

But have been found guilty of "causing or allowing her death" which carries a maximum penalty of 14 years imprisonment.

IMHO the death penalty would be too light a punishment for that guy (I won't use the term man to describe him).

Is it just me?

Here is a LINK to the article on the BBC website

BigG
He should receive the same painful trauma he put that baby through!  I think every person who causes the death of another should go through the same thing... and he will get his "karma" one day, but I want to see it NOW!

Then, after he goes through his karma torture, string him up to the highest tree, pour scalding hot water over him to strip him of his flesh, then pour turpentine down his body, pull out his fingernails, toenails, and cut his dingy off with scissors, before pulling the hangman's lever!

Anyone who would abuse a baby deserves this and more in my opinion!   smallfit
Theres things in this world far far worse than death ......  would gladly use those two things to demonstrate on .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(04-20-2017, 04:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He should receive the same painful trauma he put that baby through!  I think every person who causes the death of another should go through the same thing... and he will get his "karma" one day, but I want to see it NOW!

Then, after he goes through his karma torture, string him up to the highest tree, pour scalding hot water over him to strip him of his flesh, then pour turpentine down his body, pull out his fingernails, toenails, and cut his dingy off with scissors, before pulling the hangman's lever!

Anyone who would abuse a baby deserves this and more in my opinion!   smallfit
I like your style.

They should also be Neutered with out Anesthesia.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-20-2017, 06:44 PM)guohua Wrote: I like your style.

They should also be Neutered with out Anesthesia.

...with a rusty spoon.
minusculebeercheers
Buried up to their necks in the middle of Sahara sands. Or in fire-ant hill. Or just spend 5 minutes with me.
Acquitted of murder smallveryupset

J
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8270]
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
(04-21-2017, 04:24 PM)LadyJae Wrote: Buried up to their necks in the middle of Sahara sands. Or in fire-ant hill. Or just spend 5 minutes with me.

J

Five Minutes,,, it takes Longer Than Five Minutes To Fillet a Person with An Old Rust Butter knife! minusculespooked
Yes, I know what you were thinking.  minusculeninja
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-21-2017, 04:24 PM)LadyJae Wrote: Buried up to their necks in the middle of Sahara sands. Or in fire-ant hill. Or just spend 5 minutes with me.

J

Jas, I could hardly write the OP, I was SO ANGRY and upset.
Just the attitude of that f*ckwit AFTER the event makes my skin crawl, never mind the actual MURDER itself.

I can feel my hackles getting back up just talking about this..... arrrgh!!!!

G
(04-21-2017, 04:39 PM)guohua Wrote: Five Minutes,,, it takes Longer Than Five Minutes To Fillet a Person with An Old Rust Butter knife! minusculespooked
Yes, I know what you were thinking.  minusculeninja

It only takes a blink to peel a grape...lol  The trick is to skin in one loooong peel. tinybiggrin

In all seriousness, I have a problem wrapping my mind around the fact that there are people who do things like they did without a second thought!

J
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
(04-21-2017, 04:44 PM)gordi Wrote: Jas, I could hardly write the OP, I was SO ANGRY and upset.
Just the attitude of that f*ckwit AFTER the event makes my skin crawl, never mind the actual MURDER itself.

I can feel my hackles getting back up just talking about this..... arrrgh!!!!

G

Gordi, I truly think humans have lost their minds! I've thought and thought about why this has happened...pollution, no moral compass, medications, what???

The truly sickening this is that killing one's children happens more often than we know. These two just happened to get caught.

Jas
(04-21-2017, 04:46 PM)LadyJae Wrote: In all seriousness, I have a problem wrapping my mind around the fact that there are
people who do things like they did without a second thought!

J

They're husks... they -especially the male, see themselves in a confusing world that is different
from what they knew from their childhood. They believe their cartoon-style chicanery can out-wit
the people who seem to not only be able to function in the perceived 'grown-up' community,
they succeed and live without the need for hand-outs.

The ability to look into oneself is beyond this pair and I'd wager they've never considered it.
It's just easier to concoct schemes that they believe makes them cunning and since the
environment I'd also wager they grew up in equates cunning with intelligence, these ingrates
see themselves as smarter than the average person.
At least, that'll be what they've been telling each other.

Husks... nobody inside and another clue to what their education did for them.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I mean, as far as school education can be held accountable in the UK, the teachers
seem to take educating boys and girls literally... even as far as taking them to their
beds!

No wonder the kids are messed-up!

Bisexual female teacher, 45, who had a four-in-a-bed orgy with a sixth form pupil, 18,
and two male friends before paying one £13,000 'hush money' is banned from teaching
for life.

'A bisexual teacher who took part in an orgy with a sixth form girl has been banned from
the classroom for life.

Disgraced Francoise Jenkins, 45, and the pupil took part in group sex with the supply teacher's
then-partner, a man who she later paid him £13,000 'silence money' not to tell the school.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1668]

She had befriended the 'vulnerable' pupil at Danum Academy, Doncaster, where she was a
supply teacher, after obtaining her mobile phone number from the school's database.

Text messages included personal information about the problems she was having with the
man she was living with, who had taken part in regular orgies.

Jenkins then took the girl for a drink after a school prom before they went back to her home
and had sex with each other and Jenkins' then-partner.

The pupil was then invited to the house with a male friend of hers and the four again had an
orgy, a hearing at the National College for Teaching was told.

A professional conduct panel found Ms Jenkins guilty of unacceptable professional conduct
and conduct that may bring the profession into disrepute.

Teacher panellist Dr Robert Cawley said: '[The pupil] describes how she had sex with [the man]
but cried and had asked for it to stop as she did not want to have sex with a man.'

Ms Jenkins attempted to cover up her relationship with the pupil by paying her by-then ex-partner
around £13,000 - wholly or partly so he would not report it, the hearing was told...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-21-2017, 04:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Husks... nobody inside and another clue to what their education did for them.

Husks filled with postulated evil. More akin to rabid animals than any semblance of humankind.

I just read of "parents" (and I use that term very loosely) who beat their emaciated 7yr old son to death and then fed him to the pigs.  Another article from 2012 spoke of a "father" who threw his 5yr old daughter to alligators. These horrific cases of child abuse/murder have become so  prevalent I have to wonder if many people are even shocked anymore.

Sickening. Absolutely sickening.

L J
(05-08-2017, 11:02 PM)LadyJae Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 04:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Husks... nobody inside and another clue to what their education did for them.

Husks filled with postulated evil. More akin to rabid animals than any semblance of humankind.

I just read of "parents" (and I use that term very loosely) who beat their emaciated 7yr old son to death and then fed him to the pigs.  Another article from 2012 spoke of a "father" who threw his 5yr old daughter to alligators. These horrific cases of child abuse/murder have become so  prevalent I have to wonder if many people are even shocked anymore.

L J

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!!!!!   minusculeredtantrum
(05-08-2017, 11:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 11:02 PM)LadyJae Wrote:

L J

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!!!!!   minusculeredtantrum

FLORIDE ?
(05-09-2017, 02:54 AM)727Sky Wrote: FLORIDE ?

You know, there was a time that I poo-pooed (sp?) the idea that fluoride caused damage. However, the more I read about that chemical the more I see just how wrong I was.

I've also hypothesized that those who are prescribed psychotropic drugs at a young age are more apt to be violent (read murderers) when they get older.

The number of chemicals that one is bombarded with on a daily basis (beginning at birth) undoubtedly has adverse effect's on the human body/mind. I don't see how it couldn't.

Blessings

J
I've wondered about the combined and cumulative effects of multiple vaccinations too.
Add to the mix the psychological / neurological effects of huge doses of EM radiation from the (almost) constant use of Mobile phones, the presence of phone masts, "smart" TV's, wireless devices, tablets, PDA's, routers, even microwave ovens... and now SMART ELECTRICITY METERS on top of all that!!!!

Most of these radiated energies are on similar wavelengths to the microwaves which (when amplified & focused) COOK YOUR FOOD in seconds. Even in smaller (but increasing) doses I think they MUST do SOME damage??

Stop The World.... I Want To Get Off.

G