Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tennessee Man Has Over 1,300 Illegitimate Children
Yeah, that's what the DNA tests show.   tinywhat
They make'em from good stock and fertile bloodlines in them thar hills!   tinylaughing

[Image: postman.jpg]

Quote:A private investigator recently proved that an 87-year-old former Tennessee postman fathered over 1,300 illegitimate children. 

In an investigation that has taken roughly 15 years, thousands of DNA samples and testimonies were collected that prove one single man is the father to thousands of children in the same region.

The unnamed name told local reporters, "Contraception wasn’t very popular in those days. I have nothing to be ashamed of. The 60s were the good old days and I did a great Johnny Cash impression which played out real good with the ladies.” He said laughingly, "Some even thought I was Johnny Cash for real. I don’t know if they really believed it or if they were trying to convince themselves, but who was I to say no to a quickie?”

When private investigator Sid Roy took this simple side gig he never thought it would end up in a 15 year search.
Sid told reporters, "It all started in 2001 when two different men that had nothing to do with each other hired me to find their biological father. I was astounded after further investigation to realize they both originated from the same person. That is when the mystery started unraveling and it became a personal mission of mine, whenever I had some free time, I’d try and track down other testimonies. Eventually, DNA testing became really cheap and easy to use and helped me gather a lot of information in the latest years."

While this truth comes as a shock to all involved, Sid said the children involved are not intending to pursue any lawsuits against the 87-year-old man. 

“Most people who are aware of the truth don’t want this information to get out and have given anonymous testimonies,” Sid explains. “The truth unleashed could break up hundreds or more families and that’s definitely not the point of all these years of research. All I know is that most people are glad to know the truth and don’t bear any grudge against the old man, I guess it was a more common practice in those days."

While verified DNA tests and private testimonies prove over 1,300 illegitimate children were fathered by the retired postman, Sid Roy knows there could be more. 

Sid says that his research shows that there could be many more children but declined to comment on if the numbers were in the hundreds or even thousands.

Source

It's a good thing the children aren't going to sue for back child support. Of course, at his age he would probably be dead before it left court.
Actually, after all that strenuous activity, I'm surprised he's not dead already. tinylaughing
He made all the special deliveries then ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I fear for the poor man's back... it must ache something awful.
tinybigeyes
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-20-2017, 04:43 PM)BIAD Wrote: I fear for the poor man's back... it must ache something awful.
tinybigeyes

You would think, right?   tinylaughing

At least he has a large selection of children to help care for him in his old age.   minusculebiggrin

Can you imagine attending a family reunion with that bunch?   tinysurprised  Or, even worse, fighting over who gets what when he dies?   mediumnotlooking
(04-20-2017, 05:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 04:43 PM)BIAD Wrote: I fear for the poor man's back... it must ache something awful.
tinybigeyes

You would think, right?   tinylaughing

At least he has a large selection of children to help care for him in his old age.   minusculebiggrin

Can you imagine attending a family reunion with that bunch?   tinysurprised  Or, even worse, fighting over who gets what when he dies?   mediumnotlooking

Not to mention ...... all the birthday an christmas presents .......

DAMN,,,, My husband just Smiled and Says, Yes The 60's was a Very, Very ,Very Good Decade,,,,,,, Ah, I need to talk to him a little about this.
Will there be a knock on our door from a 40'ish something person looking for their Daddy?  tinysure
He said,,, Not 1300,,,,,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-20-2017, 06:29 PM)guohua Wrote: DAMN,,,, My husband just Smiled and Says, Yes The 60's was a Very, Very ,Very Good Decade,,,,,,, Ah, I need to talk to him a little about this.
Will there be a knock on our door from a 40'ish something person looking for their Daddy?  tinysure

I can see you now, Ms. G.         smalltappingfoot     

smallrofl
(04-20-2017, 06:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 06:29 PM)guohua Wrote: DAMN,,,, My husband just Smiled and Says, Yes The 60's was a Very, Very ,Very Good Decade,,,,,,, Ah, I need to talk to him a little about this.

I can see you now, Ms. G.         smalltappingfoot     

smallrofl
True but I have an added feature. smallslavedriver
Missed that part of the 60's ..... was busy with uncle scammys s.e asian fun tours ..... also got rid of evil-ex number one in between ol scammys holiday tours .... nope .... no kids of own thanks to agent orange .....  meh ..... an people wonder why am now worlds oldest delinquent ...... *fires up cigar ..... gives universal gesture of greeting to ol scammy ..... wanders off to next bar to chase more cute bargirls ...... *

(04-20-2017, 03:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:A private investigator recently proved that an 87-year-old former Tennessee postman fathered over 1,300 illegitimate children. 

While verified DNA tests and private testimonies prove over 1,300 illegitimate children were fathered by the retired postman, Sid Roy knows there could be more. 

smallrofl

There has always been a saying around here that "it's the mail man's baby"...

... and now we find out it's horribly, HORRIBLY true!

smallrofl
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

You know,,, My Husband said, when you think about it, in the 20's & 30"s it was the Ice-Man making Special Deliveries, through the 40's and 50's you had the Milk man,,,,the Mail man got a Late Start!
I must admit.... I'm a bit.... skeptical of the numbers involved here.

1300 kids = 1300 pregnancies (+ any that went wrong) so let's guess that there were around... 1500 pregnancies?

Each pregnancy takes 9 months to reach full term.
and not every mum would be ready to start again straight away.... so let's allow 1 year per pregnancy before starting again?

That's a grand total of 1500 years required for this to happen, divided among the number of pregnant women involved during his postal "career".

Now, even if he was a postman for many many years.... let's say.... 30?...... 50 even?
The number of pregnancies at any one time must have been about 30!!!

30 pregnancies at any one time.... all the time for 50 years???

And obviously, it wasn't the SAME 30 women banging his kids out at the rate of one a year for 50 years each!!
Chances are that each woman would only have created one or maybe two "mistakes" by this guy??
So, there would have to be a pool of 750 - 1500 women on his postal route willing and able to jump into bed with the guy??

(Edit to add: I just found out that the average postal route in that area only has between 500 and 1000 homes... so how did he manage to find 750-1500 women willing to jump into bed without taking precautions?)

How many homes does a Postman visit on his daily route????

I'm having a difficult time believing the numbers associated with this!

Also - where is the source for this article?
The one in the OP is basically a blog post on a music site??
They've linked to an earlier article on "Infamous Tribune" which doesn't even name a source or even a writer!
And how much money does 1300 plus DNA tests cost?? Who paid for them?
and 1300 people in the same locality with the same father..... there's going to be some serious issues with "in-breeding" there!

I say..... Bollocks!

G
@Gordi,

Quote:there's going to be some serious issues with "in-breeding" there!

I say..... Bollocks!

There were already "serious issues with in-breeding" in the Tennessee Hills back then. 
Maybe he wanted to keep his genes "all in the family", like the Royals do.   tinylaughing