Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Experiments and Cloning
We'll start out slow and build up in the topic so you won't be gobsmacked right off the bat with this information.

First, have you heard about the scientists who experimented with the DNA of a chicken, and it's beak developed teeth?

[Image: 700_a4523fede85359d061e278662da5e1b5.jpg?v=1492195934]

Quote:Biologists wanted to find out how birds came to have beaks as it is said that they used to have snouts back in the dinosaur age. The scientists managed to isolate clusters of genes that are related specifically to facial development in birds and came across a way of stopping them in chicken embryos.

To suppress the proteins that would have led to the chickens having beaks beads that were coated in an inhibiting substance were used by the scientists. This ensured that the embryos growing in the eggs had dinosaur-like snouts and palates. The resulting embryos looked very much like the Velociraptor, one of the most vicious, and said to be highly intelligent, of dinosaurs.

While the scientists are not going to hatch the chickens, they do believe that if they did, the chickens would be able to survive, as they didn’t make any modifications that were drastic.

READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/scientists_a...urs/138542

Well, it's good for us that they decided not to let the eggs hatch, or else we would find ourselves stepping back into the days of dinosaurs.   tinyhuh

So, if our present-day scientists have knowledge of how to work with DNA, who's to say what the Deep State scientists have discovered?
They are said to be at least 50 to 100 years ahead of us with their technology. Considering this, we'll move along a little deeper into the subject of cloning.

Quote:The past few decades have been filled with stunning technological advancement. Animal cloning has been a reality for decades but the disturbing experiments going on behind close doors will shock you.
https://youtu.be/XLEHwIVY7DY

Next, we're really going deep down the rabbit hole:  Alien Cloning on Humans

I would like to present this video with Linda Moulton Howe.  I set the video to start on the mark where she is discussing this topic, but if it doesn't work, go to the 1:26:17 mark.

Linda shares information that was told to her by alien abductees of what they witnessed while aboard spacecrafts.  She shows pictures that were drawn with "human containers" inside, awaiting soul transfers.

(These same containers were described by more than one abductee at different locations,  and they all matched what the others described. This information isn't told in this particular video, but I've seen her tell it in other videos.)

When Linda published this information in one of her books, she was visited by someone from the government asking how she got this information; it was supposed to be one of their highest-level, compartmentalized secrets. 

I won't go any further; it's much more believable hearing her tell it...

https://youtu.be/yKTDxz98yKI?t=1h26m17s

Some people report seeing shape-shifting humans. I've never seen one, but I have had someone else tell me their story on a different board. They said they had "abilities" and always felt different to their peers. Then one day their friend saw them partially turn into a creature with scaly skin, and they freaked out.  I have no verification other than their word that this was true.

If it IS true that the Deep State government, with the help of ETs, are cloning people, who's to say that high-up government officials and the Elite haven't been cloned and mind-controlled with information that would lead them down the path that the Deep State Elite want them to follow in order to fulfill their agenda? Remember, it's said their technology is at the very least, 50 years ahead of what we know.

I've seen some posts/replies on Face Book where people were talking about how President Trump "seems different". They said he wasn't his usual perky self; his latest speech(s) seemed more scripted. They even commented on how he "looked different".
Has he been cloned, or at the very least, mind-controlled?  What made him seem to "flip-flop" on certain issues within a week's time?

This also brings me to ask the question, Is David Rockefeller really dead?  Some don't think so. 
(I'm not a fan of Cobra, so use your own discernment.)

Is David Rockefeller really dead?

Quote:According to Cobra (link) , David Rockefeller is a Draco Reptilian (link) ensouled in a human body. I agree with this. In an interview with Rob Potter in April 2015 ( https://saintandrewstwinflame.com/2015/04/24/cobra-interview-with-rob-potter-transcript-april-23-2015/ ) when questioned about the deaths of prominent cabal members and the cloning process Cobra said this:

---------------------------

Rob – OK, let’s see. Another question we have here is in regards to the clones. We talked a little bit about that before the interview. I found that quite interesting. I thought people would be interested in that. Can you talk about the cloning process? We have a soul entity that inhabits a body. What happens . . . say they go in and make 3 different clones. Are those clones put on ice and just waiting for a possibility when George Bush is killed, and then that soul is pushed into another clone body, or are there multiple bodies actually functioning, and if so, is it the same soul functioning those bodies?

COBRA – Actually one soul, in the vast majority of cases. There are some exceptions, but extremely rare. In the vast majority of cases, inhabits one body. If we have this George Bush for example, if he gets killed, he will be captured by the Archons on the etheric plane. He will be transported to the Long Island facility on the etheric plane and then he will be put with strong magnetic fields and into the clone body that will be chosen for him. He would wake up in that place and then he will be transported back to his original location.

I hope these videos have given you something to think about. 
Do more research on your own, and if you have anything to add to this topic, please share.

Have a great holiday weekend.   tinybiggrin
I will watch the videos later, thanks @"Mystic Wanderer" 

I always loved the genetic explanations for how Dinosaurs turned into birds. I mean lets face it, if mammals and sea-life could survive the "asteroid" there's a good case to be made that not all dinosaurs were lost. I mean hell, look at the Ostrich? If that isn't something out of Jurassic Park that has feathers I don't know what is. But the thing I read a few years back (will try to find it) talked about individual genes turning on and off over millions of years creating entirely different looking species over time. Fascinating stuff  tinycool

[Image: ost.jpg]

[Image: ostr.jpg]
https://youtu.be/FFMxfQOgj1Y