Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Louisiana Police Captain Challenges BLM Thug To Fight
Way to go Captain!   minusculeclap   We need more MEN to stand up to BLM and other gangs like this. 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Quote:Now this is one kind of a Police threat that many have already backed up, and the reason this has gone viral is that it does not have anything to do with race, it has all to do with a bunch of extremely well-armed Police officers, at one end, and a gang called the “Gremlin Gang” on the other end of the stick.

The pissed off captain starred right into the camera and challenged the gang members personally calling them out by staring the following: “Darren Carter, you think men like these are afraid of an uneducated, 125 pound punk like you, that’s never won a fair fight in your life and holds your gun sideways?” HE also continued to put the fear in them by saying: “Young man, I’ll meet you on solid group anytime, light or heavy, makes no difference to me. You won’t walk away.”

In conclusion, the police captain Higgins wanted to make sure that this challenge had nothing to do with race and will never do so he stated: “And for those who will use this message to create false racial division in our country, take a close look behind me,”

He continued; “Standing next to every cop is a leader of our black community. This is not about race, it’s about right versus wrong.”

Source
minusculeclap  He called out those Punks Didn't?
Great Job Captain, and yes you'd be easy to find, they don't want to find YOU!

Just waiting for Al Sharpton To go there and call him a Racist and Claim the Thugs Are being Hunted and Prosecuted Because they're Black!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Meh ..... waste of time trying talk to the leftist scum ...... just bust skulls and get it done ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Bravo Captain, it's about time a grown-up entered the fray and said it like it is.
This is about using a minority-built construct to give credibility to crime and
this Gremlin Gang know it.

It's over and they're gonna have to get used to it.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.