Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China rejects coal shipments from North Korea
I read that today China told the N. Korean Coal Ships to Turn Around, looks like China has decided to put some pressure on the Fat Boy Dictator.
Quote:A fleet of North Korean cargo ships laden with coal is returning to their home port of Nampo after China ordered its trading companies to refuse the shipments, Reuters reports quoting shipping data.

This appears to show China is committed to the ban on imports of North Korean coal after Pyongyang carried out globally criticized missile tests. Coal is the crucial export product of the isolated state, especially the deliveries of the type used for steel making - coking coal.

To curb coal traffic between the two countries, Chinese customs ordered companies to return their North Korean coal cargoes starting from April 7, according to Reuters sources.

Two million tons are stranded at Chinese ports; the agency reported quoting a source at Dandong Chengtai, one of China's biggest buyers of North Korean coal.

To reduced the shortfall in coal imports, China resumed buying American coal this year. According to trade data, China bought over 400,000 tons by late February. The US did not export coking coal to China between late 2014 and 2016. However, President Donald Trump pledged to revive the country’s coal sector.

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned that following the missile strike again Syria, North Korea could be the next. Beijing and Washington have reportedly agreed to impose tougher sanctions against Pyongyang if it carries out nuclear or long-range missile tests.
President Trump tweeted on Tuesday that a trade deal between China and the US depends on how Beijing tackles North Korea.
Source
[url=https://www.rt.com/business/384334-north-korea-china-coal/][/url]
I think the MSM has really reported on this yet.
Surprise, Surprise!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I just listened to Alex Jones talking about this earlier.  He seems to think that Trump had already talked to China about doing this to N. Korea as a message to cut it out with the missile tests, or else.  He said it would be easier for China to deal with N. Korea than the U. S.

I don't know if I told that exactly right, so don't quote me, but I think I did.
Looks like gotta find new source comedy as lil fatty III in deep kimchi .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Trump has asked China to fix the North Korea 'problem' or the U.S. would take care of it...

Perhaps it didn't fall on deaf ears...

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Something that has occurred to me as of late: You have to wonder what all the snow flake brain washed N. Koreans will do when their fearless leader who reportedly shot under par the first time he ever played golf is taken out ? What a traumatic event that will/must have on the population, NO? 

On the other side of the coin....The N. Korean people have been screwed over for so long that just about anything or one would be an improvement IMO.
(04-22-2017, 11:55 AM)727Sky Wrote:

I do like this guys videos, but one thing he did leave out, most of N. Korea's Nuc Launchers are above ground, Being mobile means nothing.
It is their Submarine fleet with Nuc Capabilities that worry most people.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]