Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's border wall
Yes here is some good news for Law Abiding People.
Bad news for the illegals.

Quote:Trump's border wall will get its start in San Diego County

[Image: 750x422]
Quote:President Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico will kick off in the San Diego border community of Otay Mesa, U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed Monday.

The community is home to one of two border crossings in San Diego and will be the site where 20 chosen bidders will erect prototypes of the envisioned wall. Winners will be selected around June 1, the agency said.

While funding for the massive infrastructure project is still not set, up to 450 companies submitted designs last week. The agency’s bid said roughly 20 companies will be selected to build the prototypes — 30 feet long and up to 30 feet high.

The models will be built on a roughly quarter-mile strip of federal land within 120 feet of the border, said a U.S. official with knowledge of the plans quoted by the Associated Press.

Source
I think it's good news and theres more good news.
Quote:ICE Quietly Confirms 367 Immigrants Were Detained in Raids Across the Country
Nothing wrong with that.
Quote:Immigration officials announced last week they detained at least 367 individuals in a series of raid operations—nearly one a day—across the country.

The arrests were announced throughout the week starting last Monday when U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said they arrested 153 individuals in South Texas during a 12-day operation that ended last month.

On Tuesday, ICE said 75 individuals were arrested in a three-day operation in North Texas.

Then, on Wednesday, ICE said 82 individuals were arrested over the course of five days in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. In the New York City area, there were 31 individuals picked up in three days. And finally, on Thursday, ICE said 26 individuals were detained in Colorado and Wyoming over four days.

ICE’s Fugitive Operations division conducts raids on a daily basis, but the operations announced last week—in which multiple teams of agents go into a city simultaneously—have been rarer.

The agency said the operations focused on arresting “criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants and immigration fugitives.” These talking points are similar to the ones ICE used during the Obama administration to justify deportations, except now we know that was misleading: people without records were also detained and deported. And now the Trump administration is using that same line to conduct what appears to be more raids more often. Indeed, in at least one region of the country where raids were conducted last week, a majority of immigrants detained were charged with non-violent offenses.

Each press release sent out last week highlighted the violent and horrific crimes carried about by some of the people arrested. There were individuals convicted of rape, sex trafficking, and child abuse, ICE said.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
That's good news.   tinybiggrin

I hadn't seen anything lately about the wall, so I had been wondering when this would gain the attention it deserves.  I hope they start building it soon!
Ah yes, the wall.

Never mind that it is going to be a mess - where is he going to build some parts of it - build it in the river? http://www.alternet.org/environment/how-...ke-species
Never mind that Trump's daughter is calling the shots on his overseas attacks http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politi...index.html
Never mind #Russiagate
Never mind the Russian arrested in Barcelona for hacking and tampering with the US election
Never mind that Spicey has just made a statement and later apologised, about Hitler/Assad
Never mind that he has been golfing over a dozen times in 10 weeks "I'm going to be working for you. I won't have time to play golf" D. Trump 2016
Never mind that he has already spent millions of dollars on personal travel, mainly to play golf, stayed at his own properties, insecure locations, and his wife is staying in Trump Tower at a huge cost

The list is endless, should I continue?

But he is building a wall, he is a builder and not a president after all.

So all is well

Quote:Never mind the Russian arrested in Barcelona for hacking and tampering with the US election
I found where some Russian was Arrested in Spain, Yes, most article's it say the machines were what was hacked. If anything, I see where they say he 'hacked the DNC' or 'hacked John Podesta's emails'.
How can you create a virus to enable someone to win an election ? This is absurd. There is no way to do it? Unless of course you are able to stuff ballots in a box .
Hmph ...... they rejected my plans and bid ......  even offered to drop the peoples republik of kommiefornia into the ocean at no extra charge .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(04-12-2017, 01:34 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Never mind the Russian arrested in Barcelona for hacking and tampering with the US election
I found where some Russian was Arrested in Spain, Yes, most article's it say the machines were what was hacked. If anything, I see where they say he 'hacked the DNC' or 'hacked John Podesta's emails'.
How can you create a virus to enable someone to win an election ? This is absurd. There is no way to do it? Unless of course you are able to stuff ballots in a box .

I have no idea how the US elections are conducted, and to what degree technology is used, but there is an investigation underway by a SEnate panel, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli.../97411482/

maybe that will shed some light on this dubious election, but I doubt it.

Interesting that is the only point I raised you decided to take issue with, as all the others are facts, and not "alternative facts".

How anyone can support this idiot is beyond me, and leaves me incredulous as to how people can be so blind to all the lies and incompetency (just look at Spicey today for god's sake).
(04-12-2017, 03:39 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 01:34 AM)guohua Wrote:

I have no idea how the US elections are conducted, and to what degree technology is used, but there is an investigation underway by a SEnate panel, https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli.../97411482/

maybe that will shed some light on this dubious election, but I doubt it.

Interesting that is the only point I raised you decided to take issue with, as all the others are facts, and not "alternative facts".

How anyone can support this idiot is beyond me, and leaves me incredulous as to how people can be so blind to all the lies and incompetency (just look at Spicey today for god's sake).
1984hasarrived,,,, You Are The MAN!  smallgreenbananadancer 
I only had time then to reply to one, I did fell Strongly About.
Mr. G. needs my attention, a lot, so I log off.
Here are a few links for you to peruse @"guohua" #Russiagate #TrumpRussia is not going to magically disappear.  And it stinks to high heaven.

So much for draining the swamp, eh? Just put in billionaires who want to screw everyone and make themselves richer.

Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered Trump adviser, allies a cut of huge deal if sanctions were lifted

http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-pa...ier-2017-1

Trump campaign approved adviser's trip to Moscow

https://secure.politico.com/story/2017/0...ski-235784
(04-12-2017, 05:28 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Here are a few links for you to peruse @"guohua" #Russiagate #TrumpRussia is not going to magically disappear.  And it stinks to high heaven.

So much for draining the swamp, eh? Just put in billionaires who want to screw everyone and make themselves richer.

Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered Trump adviser, allies a cut of huge deal if sanctions were lifted

http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-pa...ier-2017-1

Trump campaign approved adviser's trip to Moscow

https://secure.politico.com/story/2017/0...ski-235784
Politico.com, is still trying to push that?
It's been investigated and investigated, there is nothing to see here, Move Along.
Carter Page as a private citizen could make any deal he wanted to with any Russian Business Person, That doesn't Mean Trump Pushed Him To make A Deal.
Because Page was looking to secure his future monetarily and at the time on the Trump Team. Yahoo (of all news Sources) says a supposed US intelligence source told them about this.
Looks like the Funny Papers to most intelligent people.

Let me ask the Left, where was Politico.com when and Yahoo news in 2012 when Obama Whispered a Message for Putin to the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev. 
Obama whispered:

Quote:Obama told Medvedev it was important for incoming President Vladimir Putin to "give me space" on missile defense and other difficult issues and that after the 2012 presidential election he would have "more flexibility." Medvedev said he would "transmit" the message to Putin.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev at a gathering in Seoul, South Korea.
Link
Now where are the Accusations of Obama's ties to Russia?
This is not Second and Third Hand Gossip, this is right from the Corrupt EX-POTUS.
That is just one link this administration has to Russia - there are too many to list, but here is an infographic that shows some links. 

This picture shows some of the people close to Trump and their connections with Russia.

#RussiaGate #TrumpRussia exists and will not go away, imho, it will bring him down.  There is just too much evidence.

If you are on Twitter I suggest you follow someone called @funder as he posts numerous documents daily showing Russian links to Trump and vice versa.
(04-12-2017, 08:02 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: That is just one link this administration has to Russia - there are too many to list, but here is an infographic that shows some links. 

This picture shows some of the people close to Trump and their connections with Russia.

#RussiaGate #TrumpRussia exists and will not go away, imho, it will bring him down.  There is just too much evidence.

If you are on Twitter I suggest you follow someone called @funder as he posts numerous documents daily showing Russian links to Trump and vice versa.
Looking at the list of names, I have to think,,,, They are Grasping for Straws.
If I bought a House from Chairman Mao, does that mean I had constant contact or direct dealings with him, Not if I have a Room full of Lawyers and a Real Estate Agent.
If I'm a high ranking member of the military working in the Pentagon,  Wouldn't I have a equal in the Russian Military that may be my Liaison with their Higher Up?
The list goes on.
Oh, and how about Obama's Whispered message for Putin?
That wasn't something that should have been investigated?
I guess not, because at the time, Obama and his Thugs controlled the DOJ and his Cronies were in-charge of the FBI and CIA.
Some facts about the investigation into Carter page.
Quote:
Quote:Carter Page, who served for a brief time as a foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump's campaign, acknowledged Monday that he was targeted by Russian spies for recruitment as an intelligence source in 2013.

ABC News reports Page, one of several Trump associates now under scrutiny in investigations into Russian election meddling, is the person referred to as "Male-1" in a sealed FBI court document.

But the New York-based business consultant said he only talked about the energy industry with a recruiter identified as Victor Podobnyy. Page told investigators the two had met occasionally and exchanged business emails.

The FBI document suggests Page may not have known he was speaking with Russian intelligence agents.

The FBI document does not accuse Page of wrongdoing.

Page stopped working for Trump's campaign before the election. The White House said he has no relationship with the president.

Source
Actually, it comes down to this,,,,,, They HATE the Fact that Trump Won and their Agenda to finish creating a Government Tit Sucking Nation Has Failed!
I'll add this to my other two post above.

They are dancing all around the question and are not admitting to anything!  They just can't admit they were wrong on their Russian theory!

I have to ask, why isn't this Democrat Governor Not Being Investigated?

Quote:One Dem. governor is sending millions of tax dollars to a Chinese company with Communist Party ties
Any one see a Double Standard here?
Quote:Louisiana Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards has promised a chemical manufacturing company in China $4.3 million in taxpayer money to get them to build a plant in his state, despite the fact that the company is owned in part by the Communist Party in the Chinese government, the Washington Free Beacon reported Wednesday. According to the report, the state monies will go to the Chinese company in the form of a grant.

More from the Free Beacon:
Quote:Edwards announced Monday that Wanhua Chemical had agreed to invest $1.1 billion to build a plant in Louisiana in exchange for the grant and a series of tax breaks, including an exemption from property taxes on the plant for 10 years.
The company also will benefit from the state’s Quality Jobs Rebate program, which will grant a 6 percent cash rebate for up to 80 percent of the company’s payroll for new jobs over the next decade. Wanhua Chemical’s entire payroll will be eligible for the rebate beginning in 2018.

Source

Now couldn't he have been dealing with some of my old associates in the MSS (Ministry of State Security)?
(04-12-2017, 04:20 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 08:02 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: That is just one link this administration has to Russia - there are too many to list, but here is an infographic that shows some links. 

Looking at the list of names, I have to think,,,, They are Grasping for Straws.
If I bought a House from Chairman Mao, does that mean I had constant contact or direct dealings with him, Not if I have a Room full of Lawyers and a Real Estate Agent.
If I'm a high ranking member of the military working in the Pentagon,  Wouldn't I have a equal in the Russian Military that may be my Liaison with their Higher Up?
The list goes on.
Oh, and how about Obama's Whispered message for Putin?
That wasn't something that should have been investigated?
I guess not, because at the time, Obama and his Thugs controlled the DOJ and his Cronies were in-charge of the FBI and CIA.

So one whispered message is a big thing, and should be investigated? If all weird/odd statements that were made and then investigated, there would be constant investigations on this administration as ridiculous statements are made hourly, let alone daily.

What about all the lies out of Trump's mouth - you cannot justify those.

So the links are all tenuous, if you say so.  I see that there is little point in trying to open the eyes of someone who has blind loyalty to a liar, misogynist, racist. I can see that you are a firm supporter of this man, and refuse to hear any criticism of him even when faced with facts.  It is impossible to justify some of the things he has done and said, and it makes people look foolish to deny facts.

How about this video - I know you will say it is "a Youtube video"  and edited to make him look bad, so I will just post this here - words from the man himself.  They have not been edited, or taken out of context.  His actions speak otherwise.  

"I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf.  Believe me." Believe me?  The words of a pathological liar.

Oh, and it is now 13 times and counting.

One Whispered Message,,, Yes, he made it sound like he already Knew The Outcome of the Election.
Through that Whispered Message,, didn't it sound like he and Putin had Plans?

Lies! Lies!, What about all the Lies Told By Obama, Lets take just a few, No More Bills Passed Without The  Population being able to read and review the Bill First, you can keep your Health Plan and Your Doctor, ACA is Not A Tax and one of the best, The Most Open and Transparent Administration EVER! What about Closing Gitmo? Still inmates there.
Let us not forget his Shovel Ready Jobs,,,,, Yes Shoveling his Bull Shit!

Those are a few after 8 years, Trumps has been in Office What,,, 100 or so days?
El Chapo made walls look like Marshmallow doll houses. 

Just sayin  tinylaughing tinycool
Another promise being kept.
Quote:The Trump administration is quickly identifying ways to assemble the nationwide deportation force that President Trump promised on the campaign trail as he railed against the dangers posed by illegal immigration.

An internal Department of Homeland Security assessment obtained by The Washington Post shows the agency has already found 33,000 more detention beds to house undocumented immigrants, opened discussions with dozens of local police forces that could be empowered with enforcement authority and identified where construction of Trump’s border wall could begin.

The agency also is considering ways to speed up the hiring of hundreds of new Customs and Border Patrol officers, including ending polygraph and physical fitness tests in some cases, according to the documents.
Source
The only problem at this time is Congress, Those Spineless Assholes will be Answering to the Voters!
(04-13-2017, 02:27 AM)guohua Wrote: One Whispered Message,,, Yes, he made it sound like he already Knew The Outcome of the Election.
Through that Whispered Message,, didn't it sound like he and Putin had Plans?

Lies! Lies!, What about all the Lies Told By Obama, Lets take just a few, No More Bills Passed Without The  Population being able to read and review the Bill First, you can keep your Health Plan and Your Doctor, ACA is Not A Tax and one of the best, The Most Open and Transparent Administration EVER! What about Closing Gitmo? Still inmates there.
Let us not forget his Shovel Ready Jobs,,,,, Yes Shoveling his Bull Shit!

Those are a few after 8 years, Trumps has been in Office What,,, 100 or so days?

i saw this coming - let's have a go at Obama, Clinton is next I guess.

We are looking at the current person in charge of US of A.  I am more interested in the stupidity that is going on at the WH now than years ago.

The blaming of Obama gets old after a while, and at some point Trump, and his supporters, will no longer be able to use Obama to blame as everything will be on Trump and his administration.

Just look at Spicer and his daily fiascos of a press conference, Trump thinks he bombed Iraq, FFS!

I could go on, but I shan't.
The Blaming Of Obama gets Old,,,,,, Just started, I have 8 years to go, much like Obama Blamed Bush.

Trump made a mistake there didn't he, I'd call that a Brain-Fart.
(04-13-2017, 05:54 AM)guohua Wrote: The Blaming Of Obama gets Old,,,,,, Just started, I have 8 years to go, much like Obama Blamed Bush.

Trump made a mistake there didn't he, I'd call that a Brain-Fart.

The fact he made a mistake like that speaks volumes.  And what about Spicey refusing to say concentration camps, the proper term.

I never heard Obama blame Bush. But then I am not in US.

At some point however Trump will be help accountable for his actions and will not be able to point the finger at Obama, or Clinton or anyone else.