Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Alien Cyclops of Sagrada Familia
I found this case to be of interest, and it's a funny little story to. My youngest son, use to see aliens outside his window. He would tell me there were two kinds that would look inside at him and his brother while they slept. The bad guys who had snake eyes, and the good guys - the ones with only one eye. So I feel a little part of his experience is validated when I come across stories like these.

Quote:On August 28, 1963, 7-year-old José Marcos Gomes Vidal went to play with his friends Fernando and Ronaldo Gualberto at their home in Sagrada Familia, a poor neighborhood in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Around 7 PM, after eating dinner, the boys went out to the backyard to wash a coffee strainer. While Fernando stood a small distance behind him, José dipped his head and arms into a barrel to collect some water. (I believe Ronaldo was hanging around the side of the house, away from the other two boys.)  Suddenly, Fernando noticed a glow coming from the top of an avocado tree. When he looked up, he saw a UFO hovering above the tree’s branches.

The craft, which was spherical and had a pair of antennas on top, was completely transparent. It held four human-like passengers sitting inside, one of whom sat in front of a machine that appeared to be a control panel. The passengers were about six feet tall and dressed in spacesuits. They all four had only one eye. Three of them were thin and bald, while the other looked like an overweight woman with blonde hair.

[Image: sagrada3.jpg?w=318&h=409]

Quote:As Fernando gazed at the sight in awe, the UFO shot out two rays of yellow light. One of the cyclopes then appeared between the lights, slowly floating down onto the ground. Once his boots touched the earth, the creature began to walk toward José, who was completely unaware of what was happening since he was still collecting water. Worried that the cyclops was going to abduct his friend, Fernandos panicked and tackled José. José fell to the ground, and Fernando got back up and faced the cyclops. Now all three boys were aware of their visitor.

Instead of moving any farther, the cyclops moved his head and made hand signals. Its mouth moved and spoke a few sounds that was nothing like the boys ever heard before. The creature then turned around and stared back at the UFO. Fernando, spotting a brick on the ground, picked it up and aimed it at the cyclops. The cyclops suddenly faced the boys again and shot Fernando’s hand with a yellow light from a triangular crest on his chest. Fernando dropped the brick, and all three of the boys became calm and frozen.

To read more about this story please visit this LINK.

Now, back to my child who use to see cyclops aliens outside his window. He said that they protected him from the bad aliens. I'm just glad my little tyke isn't the only ones out there who experienced a cyclops alien. It's nice to have validation. The first time I shared my son's story on a forum, it was met with condemnation and a lesson on there being no aliens with one eye. Well, I'd beg to differ.

Hmmmpfff
Here is another article on a cyclops alien back in 1977.

Quote:On the morning of January 19, 1977, 9 year-old José Cantu woke up just before 6:30 am. and decided — with a burst of selflessness rarely seen in young children — to let his mother sleep and make himself breakfast. As he was preparing his meal he glanced out the window and saw what he would later describe as a “little man” outside in the yard of his family’s farmhouse.

José rushed into his parents’ bedroom and shook his mother, Martha Cantu, awake. Martha was alone in the bed as her husband had already left for work and when her son burst into her room like a micro-cyclone it was all she could do to keep her temper.

Her son beseeched her to follow him and take a look at the strange figures “standing” in their yard, but Martha — who was exhausted from a sleepless night of caring for José’s “fussy” infant sibling — refused to follow him. It would be a decision that she would come to regret.

Undaunted, José decided to go outside and take a look for himself… and what he saw are some of the craziest allegedly alien critters on the books. José claimed that as soon as he stepped into the yard he saw a pair of “greenish creatures,” which were approximately 3-feet in height, but that would not be their weirdest attributes by a long shot.

The first thing the youngster noticed about these odd creatures was the fact that they did not have any legs, but seemed to be perched on rotating seats, which were connected to tubes and supported by a wide bases.

The bases — at least according to José’s illustration — appeared to be supported by a plethora of small wheels or protuberances that they swiveled or possibly hovered on.

As if that weren’t bizarre enough, these beings each had a pair of mushroom capped antennas, coarse hair, pig-like noses and a single cycloptic eye wedged in the center of their circular heads. They also appeared to have tiny, seemingly vestigial, arms attached to rounded torsos.

It is difficult to discern, based on José’s account, whether or not the seats these creatures sat on were artificial conveyances — like hyper-futuristic wheelchairs — or part of their actual bodies, which would essential making these little aliens cybernetic life forms.

This here is Jose's Illustration penned by himself.

[Image: jose_cantu_alien_drawing.jpg]

I'm on the look out for more anomalous experiences that have happened with the One Eyed Aliens. To read more about the above story, please visit this link Cryptopia

Our earliest references to Cyclops comes from the Greek.

Polyphemus was a man-eating cyclops giant with a single orb-shaped eye set in the middle of his forehead.

He loved the sea nymph Galateia and wooed her with song, but she spurned his advances. When he discovered her in the arms of another, Akis, he crushed the boy beneath a rock.

Odysseus later found himself trapped in the cave of the giant who began devouring his men. The hero plied him with wine and while he slept, pierced his eye with a burning stake. The blinded Cyclop tried to sink Odysseus' escaping ship with rocks, but failing in the attempt, prayed to his father Poseidon to avenge him.

I believe I read that there are over 200 different races of ETs out there. I would imagine they all look completely different from one another. But, the one thing most have in common is the human form; two arms, two legs, a torso, and a head. 
However, a couple of people who posted on ATS said they saw a box-like figure... totally odd. And then, we also have the orb/plasma beings. 

I'm glad you aren't discounting your son's experience. It's good he has your support, even if it turns out to only be his imagination. Children need an adult to turn to in times like this.