Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could This Be WHY the Elite are Pushing Vaccines That Cause Autism?
Yes, I know, I've posted many threads about the dangers of vaccines.  This one is a little different in that it may shed some light on WHY they keep pushing it. Maybe there's more to it than just putting money in the pockets of Big Pharma?

[Image: vaccine-e1465544739110.jpg]

The FDA has reported that the DTap shot causes autism.  You can read that report HERE.

If you still need some documented proof that vaccines cause autism in some children, then take a look at this short video:

And, they're pushing it hard!  Some companies even go so far as to fire you from your job if you haven't been vaccinated!

Okay, so WHY would they continue to push these poisons on our children?

The article below might reveal the answer:

The Military Is Seeking Out People With Autism—Here’s Why

Quote:Regardless of age, a person on the autism spectrum is often the subject of unfair discrimination. Various unfavorable associations are frequently attached to those with autism, despite the fact that many individuals on the spectrum possess high intelligence and a great eye for details others may miss.

The Israeli Defense Forces recognizes these strengths and has made strides to recruit people with autism.

[Image: autsold3-600x314.jpg]
Formed in a partnership with Ono Academic College, the IDF’s program is known as “Watching the Horizon.” Initially started by a former veteran who had a close friend with two sons on the autism spectrum, the program has taken off and achieved international acclaim. The success has been so overwhelming, in fact, that the program is looking to expand.

Because individuals with autism frequently demonstrate an above-average ability to notice small details, the work involved provides recruits on the spectrum with an excellent chance to succeed. Members of the program are responsible for studying satellite images in search of specific information that may prove invaluable to those planning a mission in the area. Working closely with officers and a variety of advanced decoding tools, these soldiers discover critical data that can help make a military operation successful.

[Image: autsold2-600x314.jpg]

This work is crucial but exceedingly difficult. One lieutenant associated with the program calls the graduates of “Watching the Horizon” among the best decipherers she’s ever come across. The fact that individuals with autism have participated in and succeeded in the program is a testament to the skills and abilities those on the spectrum possess.

So...  could it be the Military Industrial Complex is behind this?!  Are they causing autism in our children so they can recruit them into the military when they grow up? 

I don't know the answer, but I wouldn't put ANYTHING past these cold-blooded evil people! 
It doesn't matter if the parents' lives are destroyed while trying to get their child the help he/she needs after being brain damaged from these drugs... as long as they get what they want in the long run.

We know they are only one arm of the mighty Elite Globalists who work together with the other arms of the Cabal to achieve their agenda.
It would be a win-win for all of them: the Military, Big Pharma, the depopulation agenda (because the weak don't survive), and it drains the parent's bank account so they have to depend on the government for help (in a lot of cases). 
Yes, they have all their bases covered, it appears!   tinyok

Take a look at this family who had triplets. After getting the baby's shots, they all three became autistic. 

https://youtu.be/I1EHEq5zLG0

Sad... very, very sad.   tinycrying

What do you think?
This is Very Sad, I also believe that Mandatory Vaccines of our young is one way of limiting Freedom Of Thought, Free Thinking, the Vaccines Chemicals that damage the young brain.
Unless of-course you just happen to go to one of their Elite Private Schools or the Close and Liked Family Member of an Elite.

Yes, Politicians, the Life long Members of our Government that seems to never get voted out, I think they profit very will.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-08-2017, 09:59 PM)guohua Wrote: This is Very Sad, I also believe that Mandatory Vaccines of our young is one way of limiting Freedom Of Thought, Free Thinking, the Vaccines Chemicals that damage the young brain.
Unless of-course you just happen to go to one of their Elite Private Schools or the Close and Liked Family Member of an Elite.

Yes, Politicians, the Life long Members of our Government that seems to never get voted out, I think they profit very will.

They sure have that covered!  Two of the twins in the video are 10, I think she said, and they are still in diapers! 

Freedom of thought?  Yeah, definitely covered.   And if they can't get you with the vaccines, they'll get you with the cell towers, smart meters, Wi-Fi, etc., but I digress.

Some children have worse cases of autism than others.  I suppose it's those with only a slight bit of brain damage that the military seeks out.
OR,

Maybe this could be the reason:

Bombshell Report: Vaccinations Are Part Of Secret Eugenics Program

Quote:According to a new report, the practice and ritual of vaccinating children is part of a secret eugenics program that aims to reduce the human population. 

Eugenics is widely accepted to be a morally reprehensible practice. However, It has already been covertly implemented by the elite, via the vaccination program, according to author and activist Liam Scheff:
“We live in a society in which eugenics is prohibited, a society that it doesn’t believe in abortion, we certainly don’t believe in infanticide, but we seem to be killing a lot of children, anyway. We seem to be killing a lot of children slowly.”

Wakingtimes.com reports:
Speaking on the connection between eugenics and vaccines, and how families, most notably mothers, are destroyed when a child is vaccine injured, Liam Scheff, anti-vaccine activist and author of Official Stories: Counter-Arguments for a Culture in Need describes how the practice and ritual of vaccinating children qualifies as a eugenics project.

Eugenics is defined as, “the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics.”

According to Scheff:

“Vaccination is a eugenics project. That is it is meant to improve the health of the species before sickness arrives. The eugenics movement has a history of killing and wounding many in the large populations to which the ‘science’ is applied. The vaccine movement, as part of the eugenic movement, is now killing families across the world and the United States.” 

A quote from the father of scientific population control, Thomas Malthusian, serves as a reminder of the true intentions of some scientists and social engineering programs:
“Instead of recommending cleanliness to the poor, we should encourage contrary habits. In our towns we should make the streets narrower, crowd more people into the houses, and court the return of the plague.
In the country, we should build our villages near stagnant pools, and particularly encourage settlements in all marshy and unwholesome situations.*12 But above all, we should reprobate specific remedies for ravaging diseases; and those benevolent, but much mistaken men, who have thought they were doing a service to mankind by projecting schemes for the total extirpation of particular disorders.
If by these and similar means the annual mortality were increased from 1 in 36 or 40, to 1 in 18 or 20, we might probably every one of us marry at the age of puberty, and yet few be absolutely starved.” ~Thomas Malthus, An Essay on the Principle of Population, 1826

This mentality is at the root of modern vaccination programs which are sometimes used as a means to sterilize a target population, but are more widely used as part of a larger agenda of a global depopulation slow kill.

“The eugenics movement has more or less been successful in killing a lot of people slowly. It’s dragging the mothers of America who understand this down into a very black hole from which there is no escape. Alone.” ~Liam Scheff

Source

Or, maybe it's all the above.   tinyshocked
It's very Possible, they've been talking about De-Population Programs for years haven't they?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'll just stick this in this thread and hope people see it.  We must consider our pets when getting them vaccinated too. tinycrying 

[Image: 14230076900_908cc41bd1_b_lonely-dog-1-771x437.jpg]

Quote:The number of cases of Autism-Spectrum Disorder is a rising concern for parents and for society. Stats are now saying that 1 in 60 children will be diagnosed with autism. And that stat is moving towards even more frequent occurrences in the future.
Now pet owners and some veterinarians are beginning to notice ASD issues in vaccinated pets. Could there be a relationship? Can dogs be officially diagnosed with autism?
Autism Behaviors Shown In Dogs
Over 50 years of observations have shown that pets, mainly dogs, can display behaviors consistent with autism. Nicholas Dodman, DVM, was one of the first experts of find consistencies when he studied bull terriers who obsessively chase their tales. His book, Pets On The Couch: Neurotic Dogs, Compulsive Cats, Anxious Birds, And The New Science Of Pet Psychiatry, put the world on notice that dogs can indeed, show symptoms of autism.

Read more here:  Vaccines Causing Possible Dog Autism On The Rise