Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next Job for US Air Force: Space Cop?
Slowly, Ever So Slowly.
What do you think? Maybe a small effort of disclosure? 
Many of us already believe in the presence of the Secret Space Program.
Quote:The United States Air Force may become a sort of space cop in the not-too-distant future.

An off-Earth economy cannot truly take off unless moon miners and other pioneering entrepreneurs are able to operate in a safe and stable environment, said Air Force Lt. Col. Thomas Schilling, of Air University.
"The [U.S.] Navy secures the freedom of action for commerce globally for the good of all humankind, and I think it's going to take a force very similar to that to provide the predictability and security that the marketplace of space will need," Schilling said Tuesday (April 4) during a panel discussion at the 33rd National Space Symposium in Colorado Springs, Colorado. "I think that would be the role of the United States Air Force moving into the future." [Home on the Moon: How to Build a Lunar Colony (Infographic)]
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-08-2017, 02:19 AM)guohua Wrote: Slowly, Ever So Slowly.
What do you think? Maybe a small effort of disclosure? 
Many of us already believe in the presence of the Secret Space Program.
Quote: [Home on the Moon: How to Build a Lunar Colony (Infographic)]
Source

It shouldn't be too difficult, since William Tompkins already drew up the plans, and they already have several up there.   tinylaughing

I guess they DO have to come up with some way to cover for what they've already done.  When those public rides to the moon start, which were hoping to start in 2009, and someone sees the colonies, they can just say they worked really hard and fast to get them built.  :smallwink:

[Image: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kv...8wMi5qcGc=]
Destination Moon. Space tourists are guaranteed a window view like no other from a lunar distance. Shown here is photo from Apollo 11 mission in 1969.
Credit: NASA.
@"Mystic Wanderer" and whomever else likes this thread.
I really thought there'd be more disclosure earlier after I seen this in the credits of the T V Series Star Gate. I was thinking this was part of a Soft Disclosure or whereby the entertainment industry was used to prepare the public for the truth about portal travel. I was wrong.
[Image: Stargate-SG-1-Credits.jpg]
Most certainly ALL the star gate t.v. shows and other movies have been used to prepare the public for disclosure.  They started with the Star Ship Enterprise back in the... what was it, the 70s when that came out? 
Many SSP whistle blowers have stated this.  They also said the first show of the last season of the X Files was packed full with disclosure.
(04-08-2017, 04:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Most certainly ALL the star gate t.v. shows and other movies have been used to prepare the public for disclosure.  They started with the Star Ship Enterprise back in the... what was it, the 70s when that came out? 
Many SSP whistle blowers have stated this.  They also said the first show of the last season of the X Files was packed full with disclosure.
Star Ship Enterprise first came out in 1966,,, My Husband likes that shows.
Here's a video that has some interesting interviews.
(04-08-2017, 05:43 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 04:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Most certainly ALL the star gate t.v. shows and other movies have been used to prepare the public for disclosure.  They started with the Star Ship Enterprise back in the... what was it, the 70s when that came out? 
Star Ship Enterprise first came out in 1966,,, My Husband likes that shows.

I couldn't remember; I just knew I was young and really looked forward to seeing it every week. 

Now, off to watch your video.   minusculethumbsup2
(04-08-2017, 06:54 PM)guohua Wrote: Here's a video that has some interesting interviews.

That was good. 
What I found the most fascinating was that there are still some people out there who have never heard of the crash at Area 51 in 1947.   tinybighuh