Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You could buy this deactivated ICBM launch center in missouri
With things being what they are in world today ..... found great deal on new home for you guys ..... and at a reasonable price out in wrabbits neck of the woods ..... a former ICBM launch site ..... sorry ICBMs not included ...... cant say am not looking out for you lot over there ...... 
For sale ICBM launch site .... cheap .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Oh Gees, thanks @"Daitengu".

Only one problem...

What if they forgot to tell our enemies with maps that is has been deactivated, and we look up one day to see an incoming missile headed at out heads?   tinywhat
Are we thinking about this?
I've got at least £3.25 that I could chip in....
tinyhuh
(04-07-2017, 09:59 PM)gordi Wrote: Are we thinking about this?
tinyhuh

I might could donate what's in my coin jar.  I think there might be $30 in change in there.   tinysure

It would be big enough for most all of us.   minusculeknocks
(04-07-2017, 10:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
tinyhuh

I might could donate what's in my coin jar.  I think there might be $30 in change in there.   tinysure

Did you just call me Fat??? ROFL
(04-07-2017, 10:22 PM)gordi Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 10:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
tinyhuh

Did you just call me Fat??? ROFL

tinylaughing      smallroflmao
(04-07-2017, 09:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh Gees, thanks @"Daitengu".

Only one problem...

What if they forgot to tell our enemies with maps that is has been deactivated, and we look up one day to see an incoming missile headed at out heads?   tinywhat

Nothing to worry bout .......  thats just the celebratory fireworks display for your entertainment .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

ROFLMAO! Grace used to own one of the decommissioned Minuteman silos controlled by that very launch center. They were going to use it as a bunker in a SHTF scenario.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’