Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**MUST SEE** Draco Reptilians Revealed William Tompkins 2017
If you don't know who William Tompkins is, do some research.  He is very high up in the Secret Space Program.  He was over the team who built the Apollo space craft, and he is regarded very highly in the Military community.
Part of the discussion is about the pedophilia that goes on; Tompkins is reluctant to discuss it. @ 01:21 He doesn't want to talk about cannibalism.

Quote:William Tompkins, aerospace engineer and author of SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS all about the Nordic and Reptilian involvement in building the secret space program, the nature of the predatory reptilian species, the roots of pedophilia and satanic rituals, the quiet coup and the people taking back their power in the U.S.

As a teenager, William Tompkins’s keen eye for detail nearly landed him in hot water with the Navy as his models of Navy ships included specifications which were classified. However, the Navy took interest in his capabilities and recruited him into their Intelligence programs to work on advanced technology projects. After the Navy, Tompkins worked within highly classified think tanks designing advanced weapons for aerospace companies, including North American Aviation, Northrop and Douglas Aircraft Company. He even assisted with the Saturn and Apollo Space Programs for NASA.

https://youtu.be/ai79cQcwpfE
OK, News Alert, President Trump Is NOT a Shape Shifting Alien, Not a Draco!  smallawesome 
Bushes and Clinton and Obama were! That was Pretty Evident! 

OK, I agree with him about the Moon, I am one of the people who believe it's an Alien Made Satellite.
I believe Earth was an Experiment. That has Evolved, but I don't agree we are being totally control by Aliens in our Government.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-05-2017, 09:32 PM)guohua Wrote: ...I believe Earth was an Experiment...

The way we've been behaving lately, it may be not too long before 'they' decide to wash the
petrie dishes out and start again!

Like this.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"guohua" 

Quote:OK, News Alert, President Trump Is NOT a Shape Shifting Alien, Not a Draco!  [Image: SmallAwesome.gif]

smallroflmao  I know, right?  Great news!   tinylaughing

@"BIAD"

Beaten to death because of cows?!  WOW!  Yes, it does sound like we need a reset.   tinyshocked
In one of Mr. Tompkins he mentions the Nordic Aliens and Maria Orsic, she was a Medium who claimed to be in contact with aliens and had the plans for building a large space craft.
This is interesting because, Maria Orsic was also the Leader of The Vril Society.
If you're interested in learning more.

Here is a Link to Maria Orsic and her story.  LINK
Very interesting Ms. Guohua.    Thanks for the link.   minusculethumbsup
Here's an article from 2015.
The problem I see with the article is that Corey Goode is mentioned.
I just don't care for him, It's Just My Opinion that many of his claims are just ways to grab some attention.
[Image: reptilians-meeting.jpg]
Quote:In a report released today about a series of secret meetings involving delegates from different secret space programs, Corey Goode describes a briefing he received from a Lt Colonel Gonzales (not real name) about a meeting involving the leader of extraterrestrial group called the Draconian Federation Alliance. According to Gonzales, the Draconian leader demanded that a solar system wide quarantine be lifted to release his forces. He also demanded amnesty for the human elites that had served his forces up to the present moment. Failure to fulfill these demands according to the Draconian leader will lead to a global calamity and world war.
Source
Please read and make up your own mind.
As the previous post talked about the Reptile like Aliens, I'll try and help Mystic Wanderer by expanding on them.
Try this link here: LINK
You'll need an Open Mind I think.
Also read this article. Link
(04-05-2017, 11:56 PM)guohua Wrote: As the previous post talked about the Reptile like Aliens, I'll try and help Mystic Wanderer by expanding on them.
Try this link here: LINK
You'll need an Open Mind I think.
Also read this article. Link

Thanks Ms. G.   A lot of reading to do there.   minusculethumbsup
Here is an important book that supports William Tompkins' testimony.

It's a PDF you can save.   Genesis for the New Space Age