Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALERT, Nuclear War Imminent, US Prepares to Strike North Korean Missile Sites
Heeeeeerrrreeees Alex!  

This doesn't sound good.   tinycrying 

https://youtu.be/gO8OWKg_7d4
Nuclear war? If we wiped the entire country off the face of the globe, it still wouldn't amount to even a nuclear fart, and no one would recall they ever existed within a year.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I do hope those in power have enough sense to never give that order.  I don't think the people above would allow it, even if they did push the button.
They say they will wipe humans out first, before allowing us to destroy the planet.  They say what we do here affects much more in our solar system than just Earth; it affects their worlds too.
(04-06-2017, 03:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I do hope those in power have enough sense to never give that order.  I don't think the people above would allow it, even if they did push the button.
They say they will wipe humans out first, before allowing us to destroy the planet.  They say what we do here affects much more in our solar system than just Earth; it affects their worlds too.
I wouldn't worry so much about N. Korea.
It's S. Korea that'll take the worse beating.
Little Chubby Kim stays in a Bunker all the time and only comes out when he's assured there is no threat.

I'm very sure China has been using The Fat Boy as a Tool for the upcoming meeting with President Trump.
They'll negotiate a deal which will put the Little Man-Boy back under their Thumb.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]