Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forestry Worker Attacked By Aliens In Scotland
Uh-oh, @"gordi" !!  You better be careful out there in those woods!   tinyhuh 

[Image: 700_14480cc8c2bbb1653cd73199615fa8fe.jpg?v=1491322506]

Quote:A seemingly unprovoked attack on a Scottish forestry worker over 30 years ago has been recounted by the victim, who still has no idea why he was targeted.

The forestry worker, Robert Taylor, arrived at work as usual on a typically cold November morning and began walking towards the job site through a woodland path only to emerge into a clearing and see the alien craft.

He described the object as spherical, around 20-30 feet in diameter and hovering around 15 feet from the ground. Shortly after this two objects fell from the craft resembling world war two sea mines, rolled towards him and attached themselves to his hips. As the objects approached, he remembered smelling burning, and shortly after they attached themselves to him they began to pull him towards the main craft.

At this point, he lost consciousness and remembers nothing of whatever happened next. After he came to the object was gone, leaving only marks in the ground below where the craft had been, a graze on his forehead and what he described as an incredible thirst. He also believed at the time that he was not unconscious for more than a minute or two, although was somewhat disoriented by the events.

What provoked the attack is unknown, although presumably, the craft was not expecting Taylor to approach it. Some have speculated that the aliens abducted Taylor in an attempt to erase his memory of having seen them. Others that he was experimented on, and that his time aboard the craft may have been much longer than he thought at the time.

Unlike the majority of UFO sightings or abduction experiences, there are seemingly no arguments forthcoming that the events could have come from a man-made source. Experimental aircraft would not have accounted for the spherical objects that pulled Taylor towards the ship, nor the lack of consciousness. Not to mention that West Lothian where the attack took place is not a location known for its abundance of secret military test bases.

Source

https://youtu.be/M5aO2K0NUx8

I don't think I would go so far to call it an "attack".  Probably just your everyday abduction.   tinysure

The man seems to be sincere in the video.  What do you think?
(04-04-2017, 06:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...The man seems to be sincere in the video.  What do you think?

Sheesh! This one takes me back.
Poor Robert Taylor ended-up with a strange grid of round 'burns' on his upper
stomach because of running into this weird machine. What those small balls with
protuberances sticking out of them were, has had Ufologists beaten since it
happened.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1567]
Robert Taylor.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-04-2017, 08:05 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 06:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...The man seems to be sincere in the video.  What do you think?

Sheesh! This one takes me back.
Poor Robert Taylor ended-up with a strange grid of round 'burns' on his upper
stomach because of running into this weird machine. What those small balls with
protuberances sticking out of them were, has had Ufologists beaten since it
happened.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1567]
Robert Taylor.

Not your "normal" type of abduction, I admit.  Maybe he WAS attacked after all.

I've never heard of another case like this one in all the years I've been reading UFO accounts.   tinysurprised
(04-04-2017, 08:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Not your "normal" type of abduction, I admit.  Maybe he WAS attacked after all.
I've never heard of another case like this one in all the years I've been reading UFO accounts.   tinysurprised

Considering the way that Ufo reports were usually done around that time, this one did seem
more than just unusual. It's what I'd term as 'clunky'..."! There's no sleekness that implies
a typical encounter, as seen from the Wikipedia account:

'...Taylor reported seeing what he described as a "flying dome" or a large, circular sphere
approximately 7 yards (6.4 metres) in diameter, hovering above the forest floor in a clearing
about 530 yards (480 metres) away from his truck.

Taylor described the object as "a dark metallic material with a rough texture like sandpaper"
featuring an outer rim "set with small propellers".

Taylor claims he experienced a foul odour "like burning brakes" and that smaller spheres
"similar to sea mines" had seized him and were dragging him in the direction of the larger
object when he lost consciousness.

According to Taylor, he later awoke and the objects were gone, but he could not start his truck,
so he walked back to his home in Livingston...'
SOURCE:

Propellers...?! Seriously? This sounds like a down-to-earth person attempting to describe what
he had never seen before and in today's ufology terminology, this strange device may be
perceived as a drone.

To a more cynical reader, this may smack of Travis Walton's encounter four years before, but
recalling how information of this type was disseminated back then, I seriously doubt that Mr.
Taylor had ever heard of the Ufo abduction case in Arizona.

Something happened.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.