Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooters on motorcycles and in car open fire in Paris.
Shooters on motorcycles and in car open fire in Paris.

'A man has been wounded after a shock shooting in a suburb of Paris.
Local reports describe people on two motorbikes and in a car opening fire.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1538]

They allegedly shot at a group attending a barbecue in the city’s Saint-Denis area.
Newspaper Le Parisien said that one 25-year-old man had been injured in the shooting.

It added that the circumstances of the shooting remain unclear at present.
French security site Actu 17 said that the shooters were still at large.

Saint-Denis is where Paris attacks mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud was killed.
At least one hundred French police and soldiers raided a property, firing nearly 5,000 rounds.

Today’s shooting occurred at 6pm local time (5pm UK time) in the Gabriel-Péri area of Saint-Denis...'
SOURCE:

(Just  developing)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Oh my!  I hope they catch them!   :mediumomg:

Even though I've never been to Paris, I hate to see all the terrible things going on there now.  It used to be the vacationer's dream place to go; now, you have to worry about terrorists shooting at you, or getting killed by people trying to blow up the Eiffel Tower.   tinycrying
(04-02-2017, 09:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh my!  I hope they catch them!   :mediumomg:

Even though I've never been to Paris, I hate to see all the terrible things going on there now.  It used to be the vacationer's dream place to go; now, you have to worry about terrorists shooting at you, or getting killed by people trying to blow up the Eiffel Tower.   tinycrying

I have relations over there and after scouring the mainstream outlets, I can't find anything
about that report! It's all politics over here.

Ah-Ha!
Found one.

'...Gunmen on two motorbikes and a car opened fire on a barbecue in the suburb of Saint-Denis. 
It is unclear how seriously injured the 25-year-old victim is. 
French newspaper Le Parisien said shots were fired at a group of people at around 6pm local time.
The gang then fled the scene. 

French website Actu17 said the shooters are on the run following the gunfire in the Gabriel-Peri area
of Saint-Denis. Le Parisien said the circumstances surrounding the shooting remain unclear at the
moment. 

The incident is not thought to be terror-related...'
SOURCE:
Yeah.

And also in that article that has nothing to do with terrorism...
'...France has been on a high state of alert in the wake of a series of terror attacks. 
Saint-Denis hit the headlines in November 2015 when French police raided a
property in the suburb searching for the mastermind behind the Paris terror attack. 

Terror mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud and two suspects were killed alongside
a police dog in the shootout. Five police officers were injured...'

I see.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That is the preferred way of mayhem in the deep south around here. A couple of guys on a (usually stolen motor bike) do a drive buy and open fire on a crowd.. Max mayhem at little risk to the perps because the law abiding citizens are not allowed (or to poor) to be armed.

Welcome to terrorism.....
Religion of pieces strikes again ......  france should hire the orkin man to control the pests ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....