Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid
The Flatwoods Monster or Braxton County Monster is a very interesting example of how two different types of people
perceive a single situation.

In general, many believe that life elsewhere in the universe exists and even though we're dealing with this particular
example back in the early fifties, I would suggest the excitement of thinking about flying saucers whizzing around our
skies would be prevalent even back then.

The more sceptical of us would reach for a more down-to-earth reason to why this small group of people in West Virginia
believe they observed what they thought was an encounter with a creature from another realm and I think it's only fair
that we place both perceptions side-by-side for their respective merits.

The General Account:
In the early evening of 12th September 1952, Edward (13 years-old) and Fred May(12 years-old) along with their friend 
Tommy Hyer (10 years-old), were playing football at a nearby elementary school, when they witnessed a bright, glowing
object moving at speed across the sky.

This object 'came to rest' or 'crashed' on a nearby hill that was part of the property belonging to a Mr. G. Bailey Fisher.
The two May brothers are reported to have raced to their home and informed their mother (Kathleen May) of what they
saw.

Whether the expression 'flying saucer' was used or not, we do not know. But I would strongly suggest the word 'Ufo' was
not as some accounts imply because such an abbreviated definition didn't become mainstream until well into the sixties.
(Although, the title was allegedly used in classified official documents from the late-fifties)

Mrs. May, her two sons, Tommy Hyer, some other children -Neil Nunley (14 years-old), Ronnie Shaver (10 years old), Teddy
Neal (13 years-old), Ronnie Shaver (10 years-old) and Eugene Lemon (17 years-old) decided to visit the assumed crash
site that the boys had witnessed. Eugene Lemon was also in the West Virginia National Guard.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1651]

Arriving at the location at the top of the hill on Mr. Fisher's property, the group  observed a large pulsating ball of light
and also noticed Eugene Lemon's dog was troubled by the situation. Kathleen May remarked that: "the night was foggy
and there was a mist in the evening air."

It's also reported that this mist held a foul odour and effected the group.
Mrs. May commented "The air had a metallic smell which burned our eyes and noses."

The older boy noticed two small lights under a tree to the left of the group and aiming his torch to that position, Kathleen
May reported that it was a creature that began to bound towards them. With a 'shrill-hiss', the alleged upright creature
approached the group and then changed direction and 'glided' towards the glowing light.
The group is said to have fled at this point.

Kathleen May contacted the Braxton County Sheriff Robert Carr the same night and for an unknown reason, also spoke
to the co-owner of the local newspaper, Mr. A. Lee Stewart. Stewart of The Braxton Democrat newspaper interviewed the
group and along with Eugene Lemon, revisited the location of the alleged incident.

Stewart and Lemon noticed a pungent, metallic-like odour still in the area, but the glowing light and alleged creature
had gone. Sheriff Carr and his deputy also searched the location and apart from the strange smell, found nothing.

It is reported that Stewart returned to the site the next morning and discovered two elongated grooves and an unknown
black liquid. However, this claim is countered by a report that a local man drove his pickup truck to the location to see
what happened and the cause of the gouges.

Bouts of sickness, eye and nose problems were also later reported by the initial group.

That's the 'encounter'... it's difficult to discover where the actual description that caused an artist to render the famous
image that is in the photograph above came from, but one may conclude that Kathleen May and Eugene Lemon in the
same picture agreed with the painting.

Description:
A large creature, between seven and 12 tall, stood hovering next to a nearby oak tree. Wore some sort of green armor
and a black cowl shaped like a spade from a playing card over it's blood-red head and bright glowing red eyes.
Some of the witnesses reported seeing two claw-like hands near the creature's head, one of which may have been
holding a device. The being let out a shrill hiss and started towards them in a slow gliding motion.

Alternative Occurrence:
A meteor, some swamp gas and wild imaginations... rationality demands that these standard -yet unusual, phenomena
must be responsible for what Mrs. May and her young group observed.

Some researchers comment that the residents of Flatwoods regularly saw meteors and believed the flying saucer incident
was such an beholding. There are also references to three aviation beacons positioned on the hills nearby and these could
assist in construction of the account.

Swamp gas is also a known in that area and it's been debated by researchers that in actuality, it was only the newspaper
owner who commented on a alleged 'strange odour'.

The creature could have been a barn owl sitting on a branch. Barn owls are known to hiss if disturbed and if deemed the
bird was alarmed by the group in the dark , could have attempted to defend itself by producing it's claws out in front and
give rise to the presumption of 'claw-like hands'

The illnesses have been suggested to have been caused by fright and anxiety.

My view:
The real account of what happened that night in September 1952 has no doubtedly been corrupted over the years and
the ratio of give-and-take in a story tends to be 20%-omission of what's not enticing and 80%-addition for readership
demand and private agendas.

However, the bones of this report haven't really altered too much and ignoring the possible 'inflation' of the account by
the newspaper owner and later biased researchers from both sides of the spectrum, my only surprise is how the reliability
of the people directly involved has been trampled upon!

The same rationality I offered in the alternative perception must cause any neutral reader to raise at least one eyebrow
when it's deemed that the multiple individual 'natural' occurrences must have ALL to have been involved at the same
time to bring about the duping the witnesses fell for, into believing they were involved in an unnatural experience.

The young males could have likely enhanced the experience by thinking that the comics, newspapers and televisions
relating images of flying saucers from Mars invading the rural areas of 1950's America, were real... were true.
But Mrs. May as well...?

The group standing in the Virginian darkness are assumed by sceptics to have seen a passing meteor, then when arriving
in a place where a land-set aviation light through trees and mist could be observed, interpreted this distant image as a
smouldering object that had crash landed.

A watching barn owl sitting on a hidden branch, decided the mist-shrouded figures had approached too closely, attempted
a half-hearted attack that resulted in the bird fleeing towards the same red-glowing illumination.

We'll also assume that the wings of the owl took on the appearance of a cowl behind the alleged alien's head and the
estimated stature of the unusually-looking off-worlder was gleaned from the height of the bird's flight. The sulphuric smell
was from the mist and the dog just didn't like the dark.

All rational -and I use that word loosely, rational explanations that are proposed with hopefully the best interests at heart.
If such a level-headed scenario is enhanced by vivid imagination and the lack of information about their town's surroundings
at night and ornithology, then it lends weight that nothing really strange occurred on the outskirts of Flatwoods.

The only different options I can offer is that all of these people are hoaxers or their account is true.

The rational explanation is that all the boys and Kathleen May experienced the same hysteria and possibly after discussing
the incident later, the story-line was agreed upon. To do this, we must accept that all of the alternative suggestions had to
come into play at the same time and be consciously approved as an alien visitation by all who took part that evening without
ever offering each other another explanation.

If the children and the adult did decide to concoct a story of crashed star-vehicles and eye-glowing aliens, then it also means
that none of them would ever be able to tell the truth and as of to date, no evidence of a deceptive accord has surfaced.

So we're left with the final suggestion, that what Mrs. May and her eight cohorts saw was something that doesn't fit into what
we generally believe happens. But that would mean...!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Excellent post @"BIAD".   minusculeclap
Here is a video about Bigfoot's cousin, the Yeti. 

And here is a credible witness story concerning something in the woods:

https://youtu.be/ni49rapsV5M
I've been keeping an eye on this old fellow and I must admit, some of his tricks to
lure his 'critters' into getting their photograph taken are quite strange!

But almost every day, he rides his quad-bike into the same clearing and pans his
camera around in search of the animal he believes his Bigfoot. The grammar in his
YouTube video titles implies he's stereotypical 'red-neck', but his wily determination
can't be faulted.

He's an amateur -as can be seen by the way he moves the camera, but when he
came up with the idea of suspending a stealth-cam from some high branches, it
seems he might have caught something on film.

The sighting begins around 13 minutes, 18 seconds after he downloads the video.
It will be advantageous to have a large screen to watch this footage and look closely
at around three inches away from the top right-hand corner.

You may see the top-half of a face looking up at the camera!!

(04-29-2017, 06:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've been keeping an eye on this old fellow and I must admit, some of his tricks to

But almost every day, he rides his quad-bike into the same clearing and pans his
camera around in search of the animal he believes his Bigfoot. The grammar in his
YouTube video titles implies he's stereotypical 'red-neck', but his wily determination
can't be faulted.

It will be advantageous to have a large screen to watch this footage and look closely

The video doesn't say where this footage was taken. His accent could be from East TN, Western NC, KY, or West VA.   Wherever he's from, he's definitely a red neck, as you said.   tinylaughing

I never did see the head.  Can you tell me where the mark is on the video to look?

ETA: 13:18?  Did you just add that in, or did I miss it?  Going back for another look now.

I'm back.  Yeah, he shows something in the slides, but that looks like a completely different area than what he's filming here. 
I don't know about this guy.   minusculethinking
(04-29-2017, 06:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...The video doesn't say where this footage was taken. His accent could be from East TN,
Western NC, KY, or West VA.   Wherever he's from, he's definitely a red neck, as you said.   tinylaughing

I never did see the head.  Can you tell me where the mark is on the video to look?

From what I can gather, it's Kentucky if that helps.

The head is just the forehead and eyes, if you follow the very top from the right-hand corner,
(get rid of the title text) and look for a lit area, the head is just there. it's the bottom of area
where the first bit of sunshine light is seen from the top right.
(04-29-2017, 06:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 06:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've been keeping an eye on this old fellow and I must admit, some of his tricks to

can't be faulted.

The video doesn't say where this footage was taken. His accent could be from East TN, Western NC, KY, or West VA.   Wherever he's from, he's definitely a red neck, as you said.   tinylaughing

ETA: 13:18?  Did you just add that in, or did I miss it?  Going back for another look now.

I'm back.  Yeah, he shows something in the slides, but that looks like a completely different area than what he's filming here. 

[Image: notbigfoot.jpg]

but if you look at it full screen in the vid and wait for the wind, its leaves over a shadow making a face.
(04-29-2017, 09:04 PM)EyesOpenMouthShut Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 06:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

can't be faulted.

[Image: notbigfoot.jpg]

but if you look at it full screen in the vid and wait for the wind, its leaves over a shadow making a face.

Oh well, maybe next time.   tinyshocked
yeah, i think the guy might have poor vision
(04-29-2017, 09:19 PM)EyesOpenMouthShut Wrote: yeah, i think the guy might have poor vision

I think you might be right, many of today's 'sightings' are put down to foliage
looking like a blurred face.

This old chap basically hauls out all sort of cr*p from his garage and looks at ways
to draw the supposed-Bigfoot out of the nearby woods.

His colourful language and 'old man'-demeanour adds a charm to it and even though
he sits on his quad-bike with smouldering Marlboro and camera in hand, he talks about
the weather and how he's 'gonna git' a plan' to capture an image!

Occasionally, Mr. Dodson's friend enters the woods with him brandishing a parabolic-dish
and listens to twig-snaps and checks the many cameras and listening devices they use.
It's the usual 'come with me on this journey' scenario, but without the narcissistic need to
turn the camera onto one's self.

But again, I think you're correct regarding the footage.
This may have a bearing of how we're slowly beginning to understand the specifics
of man's timeline and the branches off it. By the way, that's only if we accept that
we're not one of the branches!

Did This Mysterious Ape-Human Once Live Alongside Our Ancestors?

'After adding Homo naledi to the human family tree, researchers reveal that the species
is younger than it seems. This reconstruction of Homo naledi by paleoartist John Gurche
was crafted from skull remains from the Rising Star cave system's Dinaledi and Lesedi
Chambers.

H. naledi had primitive skeletal features, but the face, skull, and teeth show enough modern
features to justify its placement in the genus Homo...'

By Michael Greshko
Published May 9, 2017
'...A year and a half after adding a puzzling new member to the human family tree, a team
of researchers working in South Africa have offered an additional twist: the species is far
younger than its bizarrely primitive body would suggest, and may have shared the landscape
with early Homo sapiens.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1767]

First discovered in 2013 by two cavers exploring the Rising Star cave system near
Johannesburg, a stunning trove of hominin remains—the single richest fossil site of its
kind ever found in Africa—revealed a tiny-brained species with shoulders and a torso
like an ape’s, but with some unshakably humanlike features as well.
The mosaic’s name: Homo naledi, after the Sesotho word for “star.”

Now, the species’s star shines that much brighter.
In papers published Tuesday in eLife, the team—led by University of the Witwatersrand (Wits)
paleoanthropologist Lee Berger—provides an age range for the remains first reported in 2015:
between 236,000 and 335,000 years old.
The team also describes a second chamber within Rising Star that contains yet-undated
H. naledi remains.

If these dates hold, it could mean that while our own species was evolving from other,
large-brained ancestors, a little-brained shadow lineage was lingering on from a much earlier
period, perhaps two million years ago or more.

The proposed age range for the fossils also overlaps with the early Middle Stone Age, fueling
a provocative, though unproven, possibility: that the stone-tool record in South Africa from
that time wasn’t just the handiwork of anatomically modern humans.

“How do you know that these sites that are called [examples of] the rise of modern human
behavior aren’t being made by Homo naledi?” says Berger, who is also a National
Geographic explorer-in-residence. “You can imagine how disruptive that could be.”..'
SOURCE:

Very interesting @"BIAD".   minusculethumbsup2 

Quote:The mosaic’s name: Homo naledi, after the Sesotho word for “star.”

The quote above caught my eye.  If it's true that there are 22 different alien races doing experiments on us humans, then the name "naledi" could be a hint that we did indeed come from the "stars"... star seeds.

I used to know a man, a white man, who looked very much like the Homo naledi; no joke!  I used to think to myself that he could be used as evidence that we came from apes.   tinylaughing 
Of course, the missing link in our DNA has proven that we did not, but maybe some of them didn't get upgraded? tinybighuh
mediumsaywhat 

(05-14-2017, 04:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
mediumsaywhat 

'...“My husband has been in prison for almost 30 years for something he had nothing to do with."

She said in 1979, Richards led a squadron in a legendary alleged underground battle between
humans and sinister aliens who had been experimenting on people in a secret base in Dulce,
New Mexico, and rescued hundreds of people there.

The battle of Dulce is a myth within some UFO and conspiracy theory circles.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1794]

The truth about this battle was one of the key things Richards was about to expose to the world
when he was arrested over the murder, she claims...'

'...In fact, the court heard about a very different fantastical story.

On July 13, 1982, the body of Richards' friend, vintage car restorer Richard Baldwin, 36, was
found weighted down by an outboard motor in water near the Sisters Island in San Pablo Bay,
San Francisco, Marin County, California.

He was wrapped in plastic tarpaulin and a bamboo screen and bound around the neck and
ankles by TV cable, rope and duct-tape.
Mr Baldwin had a fractured skull and was stabbed in the heart...'

'...Richards, then a 29-year-old home renovator, and two 17-year-old employees of his, were
arrested on suspicion of the murder.
They had been upgrading the victim's property in San Rafael, California, at the time.

When Richards' home was searched police found several documents and photographs that
suggested he was planning a coup to take over Marin County and establish a separate kingdom
known as Pendragon.
The case became known as the Camelot murder as a result.

Investigators found evidence of the existence of a secret organisation, with other members,
called Pendragon led by Richards that was planning the takeover.
Detectives found maps, aerial pictures of Marin County and plans to make a laser-gun and
machine-guns.

Richards claimed he had no intention of staging an armed coup and that it was all research for a
sci-fi book he was planning, but the bizarre discovery made its way into the trial.

One of the teens, Crossan David Hoover, later confessed that he battered Mr Baldwin with a
baseball bat, then stabbed him with a knife and screwdriver.

He said that Richards had planned the murder, saying Mr Baldwin owed him $3,000, and told if they
also burgled the victim's home, Hoover could have a $5,000 share, but that he would also be given
a prominent role in he new kingdom.

In interview, Richards admitted burgling the home and spending cash on Mr Baldwin's credit cards,
because of the debt, but he claimed the two teenagers had confessed the killing to him and he
played no part in it.

But it emerged that after the killing Richards had bought a boat, video equipment and jewellery and
even tried to obtain credit in his former friend's name...'
SOURCE:

If 'Captain' Richards really is innocent, why are aren't the aliens getting him out of prison...?
In fact, why isn't the alleged Elemental that visits in him in his cell and the secret organisation that wanted
to take over Marin County allowing him to remain in prison?

Those velociraptor & sociopath-loving aliens certainly move in mysterious ways!!

Quote:If 'Captain' Richards really is innocent, why are aren't the aliens getting him out of prison...?
In fact, why isn't the alleged Elemental that visits in him in his cell and the secret organisation that wanted
to take over Marin County allowing him to remain in prison?

Those velociraptor & sociopath-loving aliens certainly move in mysterious ways!!

@"BIAD" , yeah, I think I remember Kerry Cassidy asking him about that during one of her interviews with him.  He was framed to keep him quite. Yes, he should serve time for what he did, but not LIFE.  Look at what Hillary has done... and not one day in jail.   tinyok

I'm not sure if I can remember the reply correctly, but it had something to do with him being safer in there than out on the streets. Also, he still gets information from his "friends", and his wife relays what needs to be told to the public.  He's probably one of those people that astral travels, so being physically behind bars doesn't bother him.   smallgreengrin

A STRANGE world we live in.   tinywondering
Hashtag 'Oops'

Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find.

'The history of human evolution has been rewritten after scientists discovered that Europe
was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa. 

Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million
years ago in central Africa, where hominids remained for the next five million years before
venturing further afield.

But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in
Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.

The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco'
by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years
before the earliest African hominid.

An international team of researchers say the findings entirely change the beginning of human
history and place the last common ancestor of both chimpanzees and humans - the so-called
Missing Link - in the Mediterranean region.

At that time climate change had turned Eastern Europe into an open savannah which forced
apes to find new food sources, sparking a shift towards bipedalism, the researchers believe.

“This study changes the ideas related to the knowledge about the time and the place of the first
steps of the humankind,” said Professor Nikolai Spassov from the Bulgarian Academy of
Sciences.

“Graecopithecus is not an ape. He is a member of the tribe of hominins and the direct ancestor
of homo. “The food of the Graecopithecus was related to the rather dry and hard savannah
vegetation, unlike that of the recent great apes which are living in forests. 
Therefore, like humans, he has wide molars and thick enamel...'
SOURCE:
This man says he meets with the Sasquatch on a regular basis and telepathically communicates with them... and all animals.

He says they were brought here by the Star People as guardians of the Earth. They protect the land, and they are very upset with the humans for allowing our planet to get into such a terrible mess.  The forests are being cut down, the water and air polluted, food poisoned with chemicals, etc.
They think we are stupid for allowing the one thing that sustains us to be destroyed.

And I agree.

Here is an "interesting" read.   tinybighuh 

[Image: 13528516_f496.jpg]
The Sasquatch People are our ancient fore bearers or Big Brothers and were created 50 million years before mankind. | Source

Quote:Lemuria & The Sasquatch People

The Sasquatch People were educated by the Star Elders to be powerful psychic warriors and to hold the memories of the soul evolution of planet Earth. They were able to receive instruction, training, and history from the Insect-Ant People, the Lizard People and the Bird People. They were created to survive in any conditions on or off world, without the need for logistical support or sophisticated technology. Although they do possess extensive training in piloting all kinds of space craft and the use of various weapons and martial art skills, their main purpose it to be self sustaining spiritual warriors that can withstand all psychic and physical attacks.
Their first test was when they were dispatched to Mars to fight and overthrow the remaining forces of Archons and their Reptilian allies, still stationed there after the Stargate Wars had ended. The Archons use of extensive nuclear weapons in this battle, extinguished most of the life on the surface of Mars. The Sasquatch built the Face of Cydonia, as tribute to their fallen comrades in this battle for the Red Planet. Their superior psychic abilities was the main contributor to winning this battle for Mars.
Once the Archons were defeated and removed from Mars, the Sasquatch people returned to Earth to help rebuild the spiritual centers and cities. From this rebuilding came the longest lasting peace on Earth, as many races form all over the Universe and different dimensions came to Earth to learn and grow spiritually. However the Sasquatch People prefer the untouched wilderness regions and roamed free across the Earth, not wishing to form large groups or live in large cities. Their home was on a large island continent in the Pacific called Lemuria, where they existed in harmony with nature.

What remained of the Lizard People moved underground and were assigned to watch over that region of Earth. The Insect-Ant People remained on the Moon or lived in their repopulated cities on the bottom of the oceans or inside the Earth. The Bird People became the watchers of spiritual centers and cities on the surface, becoming the majority of the populations of these cities. For many eons the Earth was the spiritual center of the Galaxy, as many species came to learn and grow spiritually.
Sasquatch People

[Image: 13528484_f496.jpg]

The Sasquatch People were created to be the protectors of all life on Earth, fifty million years before humanity arrived. | Source
There's a woman I've been listening to on Youtube for a few weeks with regards to this phenomena
of Bigfoot. This isn't a professionally-created radio show or a hand-held camera wander through a
forest with an overlay of a whispering voice implying peril from a huge shaggy beast.

There's no fancy graphics or even an on-site audience to lend credibility that a hairy giant is walking
in the remote countryside. It's just someone calling out across the world trying to find out what she saw.

Even at this point, the average reader of such weird stuff would possibly just dismiss it as someone
wishing to get on the gravy-train of Bigfoot exploitation and at the very least, enjoy a cultish following for
personal reasons.

The odd thing about Deborah Hatswell is that the country she had her 'Willd-man' encounter was England
and by all rational sense based on the size of the country -and of course, internet lore, that just can't be.

This lady who struggles with some physical disabilities has produced a conduit where other people of the
British Isles can come and give their own accounts, and with all the trappings of a gossipy 'over-the-fence'
chat, Deborah is highlighting that this narrow, well-stocked realm surrounded by water has an occupier
that... well, just shouldn't exist!

Deborah lives in Salford, which is a borough of Manchester in the upper-centre of England and to be
candid, could not be perceived in the same light as the great north woods of Oregon!
Housing estates, busy roads and nearly seven million humans are crammed into that area of the North
-West and city of Salford enjoying nearly four-hundred thousand of them.

But Deborah Hatswell is certain she saw something when she was a girl, something that many tend to
imagine only exists in the wilderness of the USA. As the now-middle-aged woman has searched for an
answer to what scared the daylights out of her in her childhood, she's discovered that there's others just
like her... others who've seen something that goes against the prudish British grain.

The location of her sighting was a public park that held a golf course and a tennis court, and at this point,
I'd suspect most would roll their eyes and contemplate hitting the 'Discussion' button.
I understand, truly I do.
But I've quietly gone about looking into Mrs. Hatswell's claim and watched the videos she's provided and
it seems something is really going on here.

Maybe it's illegal migrants hiding out and using the wooded corridors in the countryside to move around or
maybe it's just the 'homeless' that the media have categorised as something that's just normal these days.
Hoaxers and humans intentionally and accidentally creating an impression of a wild-man isn't out of the question,
of course... that's part of our make-up sadly.

But it could be just what the many hundreds have claimed and the 'Woodwose' of folklore is still about in
Britain and the down-to-earth forum that Deborah Hatswell has created is a breath of fresh air in today's
in the Bigfoot community.

Mrs. Hatswell's accent and delivery is straight-forward without the need to connect an report to herself and
with the aid of a map she created to show the locations of reported accounts, Deborah offers to the world
a perception that isn't usually laid against the natural view of Great Britain.

Here's a link to her Map.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1928]

And here's her video, see what you think.