Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid
Oh wow!  That map is impressive; Bigfoot is really getting around there! 

The video is over 2 hours, so it goes on my list for tonight.  Thanks!   smallgreenklatsch
(06-05-2017, 04:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh wow!  That map is impressive; Bigfoot is really getting around there! 

The video is over 2 hours, so it goes on my list for tonight.  Thanks!   smallgreenklatsch

I'm just your slave.
smallrofl

Seriously, It's an intriguing situation. Can so many people make mistakes, be hood-winked
by hoaxers and make up stories?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm sorry @"BIAD", but I couldn't understand much of what this lady was saying; she has a very strong accent.   mediumitwasntme

I didn't get past more than 10 minutes before I gave up.  I'm sure it's a good video, or else you wouldn't have recommended it.

Is that how you sound?
(06-06-2017, 10:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sorry @"BIAD", but I couldn't understand much of what this lady was saying; she has a very strong accent.   mediumitwasntme

I didn't get past more than 10 minutes before I gave up.  I'm sure it's a good video, or else you wouldn't have recommended it.

Is that how you sound?

I do understand the accent problem, it's sort of a Manchester/Liverpool-based accent with some
Yorkshire/old-Pirate  'Oooh-Arrgh' thrown in!!
As I said, Deborah relates her information the way two neighbours in the lower-North would talk
over a garden fence without realising the needs of a wider audience.

But it's the topic of believing Bigfoot exists in the UK that fascinates me, it just doesn't make sense!
The British Isles is too small and even though the abundance of edible foliage would be adequate
for such a creature, the sightings would be so many that at the very least, a body would have been
found by now.

My own accent is similar to this!
Hope this helps.
(06-07-2017, 08:54 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 10:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sorry @"BIAD", but I couldn't understand much of what this lady was saying; she has a very strong accent.   mediumitwasntme

Is that how you sound?

I do understand the accent problem, it's sort of a Manchester/Liverpool-based accent with some
Yorkshire/old-Pirate  'Oooh-Arrgh' thrown in!!
As I said, Deborah relates her information the way two neighbours in the lower-North would talk
over a garden fence without realising the needs of a wider audience.

But it's the topic of believing Bigfoot exists in the UK that fascinates me, it just doesn't make sense!
The British Isles is too small and even though the abundance of edible foliage would be adequate
for such a creature, the sightings would be so many that at the very least, a body would have been
found by now.

My own accent is similar to this!
Hope this helps.

I understood him just fine.  Must have just been her.  I think she was going a little faster; harder to understand. 
Heck, I can't understand people over here when they get to talking too fast. I'm from the South; we talk slow.   tinylaughing
(05-10-2017, 07:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Very interesting @"BIAD".   minusculethumbsup2 

Quote:The mosaic’s name: Homo naledi, after the Sesotho word for “star.”

The quote above caught my eye.  If it's true that there are 22 different alien races doing experiments on us humans, then the name "naledi" could be a hint that we did indeed come from the "stars"... star seeds.

I used to know a man, a white man, who looked very much like the Homo naledi; no joke!  I used to think to myself that he could be used as evidence that we came from apes.   tinylaughing 
Of course, the missing link in our DNA has proven that we did not, but maybe some of them didn't get upgraded? tinybighuh

When they handed out brains, these guys thought they said "trains" and went and hid...
It always bugs me when "scientists" sit in an air conditioned office and say that people seeing things in the woods are mistaking the natural wildlife in the area for something else. Really? You know better, sitting there in your comfy office, than someone who lives, works and survives in these remote areas? I think that is the most arrogant attitude in the world.

Someone sees something strange and is unsettled, because it doesn't match anything they know to be in the woods... the woods they have lived, worked, played and hunted in for generations. They report it, hoping to find out what's going on. Someone in said air conditioned office gets ahold of it. He/She leans back in their comfy over-stuffed chair and says , "Oh no, these poor pitiful stupid people just THINK they saw something strange. No, no, no, what they REALLY saw was THIS... trust me, I have an expensive degree..."

Rant over.
No, No, No, Excellent Rant!!!
Keep going,,, those people with degrees Piss Me Off Too!!!
They won't want to get their Hair Messed Up or Break a Nail or God Forbid,,,,,a Mosquito Bite!!!  minusculespooked
They may even have to Piss In the Woods,,,,,, Poor Babies, they Curl Up in the Corner Just Thinking About the Dangers,,, Hugging Their Teddy Bear and Whimpering in their Safe Place!

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: J6zG6_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popke...rch&f=.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I agree with Scribe and Guohua, just because you can't see it from your office window,
doesn't equate to it not existing.

Even if we take away the idea that a large bipedal animal that thinks in a similar manner
to humans exists, you're still left with this phenomena.

A seemingly coordinated plan across large distances of humans dressing up in an ape-like
costume, skulking around in woodland and crossing highways in the hope of garnering a
self-smugness from tricking people and boosting local tourism.

Maybe it's just a few individuals in the majority of the States the Sasquatch has been reported
in...? Single uncoordinated people drumming up interest for their own purposes.

Added to this, bears walking upright with hunters, trail-walkers and people who've lived in
the same environment for years, mistaking the standing bear or even the backside of an
moose/elk for something that would guarantee to bring them ridicule.

And then there's the people who just simply lie. For whatever reasons they hold, they just
say they saw a Bigfoot and feign an appearance of a shocked, confused person in photos
for newspapers, news reports on television and footage on YouTube.

Hoaxers are the common suspects, with stuffed man-made bodies kept in crates or slabs
of foot-shaped wood that leave trails of giant footprints across soft soil or snow.

In regards of the internet, we can find hundreds of people filming forest-interiors where
they explain wood-structures, the truncated act of exchanging gifts with the assumed beast
and dark shapes that are analysed after the filming.

Then there's the few who say they can actually communicate with the Sasquatch and with
the aid of telepathy, state these shaggy, elusive creatures are really close-cousins to humans
and prefer their environment because of a 'New Age'-style of thought.

No cadaver, no graves, no physical evidence that holds credibility in the forum of academia and
whole phenomena remains in the hands of amateurs and website hosts.

All these reasons are man-made and even though new sub-species are found every year by the
same people who scoff at the idea that a large simian with forest-nous inhabits remote areas of
Canada and the United States, this strange paradox still prevails.

The above list offers Occam's Razor plenty of scope to put the idea of a physical creature to bed
and once more, we can resign ourselves to being the only humanoid free-thinker on the planet
again.

Except... Occam's Razor -the law of parsimony, is a man-made principle.
tinywondering
Anyway, just like the school teacher explained to the young Truman in The Truman show movie,
Young Truman-"I'd like to be an explorer, like the great Magellan."
Teacher- "Oh, you're too late. There's really nothing left to explore."

Yeah... who knows what's still out there.

New grass snake discovered in the UK.

'A new type of snake has been discovered in the UK, bringing the total number of species to four.
Scientists say the barred grass snake, Natrix helvetica, is actually a different species to the common
or eastern grass snake, Natrix natrix.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2256]

Before, it was thought the grass snake was one species with several subspecies that looked slightly
different. The others native to the UK are the smooth snake and the adder, which is venomous.
Grass snakes are a protected species under the Wildlife and Countryside Act so it is a criminal offence
to injure or kill them.

Both types of grass snake are normally found in lowland regions in the south of England.
The snakes can be more than a metre (3ft) long, are found near water and eat mainly amphibians like
frogs and newts.

The newly distinguished barred grass snake is grey, not olive green like the N. natrix and does not have
the same bright yellow collar. The snake is also found in Switzerland, Italy and France and also has been
seen in western Germany.

Along its entire length the N. helvetica has black stripes, which on the common grass snake are barely
noticeable.

The Senckenberg Research Institute in Germany led the study into the genetics of more than 1,600 grass snakes.
Professor Uwe Fritz said: "We discovered that the barred grass snake, previously considered a subspecies,
is in fact a distinct species.

"We now have to pay close attention to which species of grass snake is involved in each case, in order to be
able to assess whether one of them may be more threatened than previously thought."..'
The BBC:

In the UK, for heaven's sake!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wonder where that little Guy has been hiding? Or do you think, he's an Alien in Disguise?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]