Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa as gay
OK, Call me Old fashion or a Prude, But Gay Santa, No, I don't Like It and i Don't Understand Why a Gay Santa in a interracially Mixed marriage is needed.   smalltappingfoot They're Kids! 
[Image: C8A14FAWsAAyThP.jpg:small]

Quote:New children’s book portrays Santa as gay black man in interracial marriage

A new children’s book, coming out for Christmas this year, will depict Santa Claus as a gay black man in an interracial relationship.

Harper Design, a member of the HarperCollins publishing group, confirmed the book — titled “Santa’s Husband” — to Time earlier this week. The book goes on sale Oct. 10 and will tell the story of a black Santa and his white husband, both of whom live in the North Pole.

Santa’s husband, according to the description of the book, frequently fills in for Old St. Nick at shopping malls.

The picture book was penned by Daniel Kibblesmith, a staff writer for CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” and the co-auther of the book “How to Win at Everything.” The inspiration for the book came from a tweet he sent out in December.
Over the holidays, Kibblesmith posted to Twitter that he would tell his future children that Santa was black. If his kids see a white Santa, which is very likely to happen, the writer said he’ll simply tell them, “That’s his husband.”

Harper Design said the book is intended for people of all ages.

Denny Burk, a professor of biblical studies at Boyce College, the undergraduate school of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky, concluded that no area is “off-limits” in today’s increasingly secular society.
“I guess we already knew that no area would be off-limits in the cultural revolution before us, but this one is still quite sad,” he wrote.
Source
OK, So I wonder how long till this is made into a movie? also it give new meaning to Candy Canes.
How long, until Progressive liberals will demand this Christmas book be mandatory reading in our public schools?

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Burn the book .... execute the author ..... shut down the fucking leftist publishers of that trash ..... put bounties out on the heads of every damn fucking leftist out there ......  

Better yet just nuke every leftist filled area to save time .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Um, okaaaay.

Seriously??? Sheesh.

Talk about being "politically correct". All that was needed was for the white santa to be a transgender.
Yunno, was once a woman, but now a man. smh.

They could have just left it with Santa being black. Period. End of story.
But nope, they went for controversy and ratings.

Oh well.
Even tho it is under "children books" it is up to Mom & Dad whether or not to buy it.

Don't like it, don't buy it.
That simple.
Lack of sales will get the message across, especially to the publisher.

I myself am just personally sick & tired of these PC people. tinysure
Not sure if they are just trying to get a reaction from folks or if they are just living in their delusional Utopian world. Dunno.

One thing is for sure, his book is making headlines.
Mission accomplished.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Oh, I see... this stuff hasn't gone away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1499]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
But but but but but...

What happened to Mrs Claus?

tinybigeyes

Is Rudolph gay too?

Authors reinventing the wheel is great sometimes. In an era where cowboys and indians were the thing, the good versus the bad, there came Star Wars and it opened up to a whole new world of possibilities.

Rewriting Santa as gay sounds like a cash grab to me. A black gay Santa?

Sure, that'll work.. minusculerolleyes

Hope they enjoy their 10 minutes of fame right now, it's about as long as it's gonna last.

~Signed by someone not that far from the North Pole..

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(03-31-2017, 06:10 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Burn the book .... execute the author ..... shut down the fucking leftist publishers of that trash ..... put bounties out on the heads of every damn fucking leftist out there ......  

Better yet just nuke every leftist filled area to save time .......

You think like we do,,,,,,
@"Sol" "Is Rudolph gay too? "
No His / Her,,,, Who Knows Now,,, Nose is No Longer Red, Now it's Brown from being to close to Gay Santa When He Suddenly Stops!
It's just "advertising" to brain-entrain our youth to accept diversity in our culture. 

I'm not against diversity, but some things take it too far!
I'm sick of all the politically correct crap too! I don't see how any parent would be rushing out to buy this. It is Mr. and Mrs. Clause and that's that!