Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
California’s Moral Atrocity
You want to know just how Sick California is and how they Won't prosecute The Murderer of a Fetus, Yes Live Fetus but will prosecute the couple that recorded the event.
Read the Article, here is a small portion.
Quote:The state’s attorney general is going after, not people who confessed on camera to murders, but the investigative reporters who uncovered the crimes. In a parade of horrors exposed by the Center for Medical Progress, one episode stands out. In the seventh video released by undercover journalists David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, former StemExpress technician Holly O’Donnell describes an experience at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda Clinic in San Jose, Calif.: “I want you to see something kinda cool. This is kinda neat,” [says O’Donnell’s coworker]. So I’m over here, and . . . the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the most gestated fetus and the closest thing to a baby I’ve seen. And she is, like, “Okay, I want to show you something.” So she has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart, and it starts beating.

O’Donnell is then told to “harvest” the child’s brain: “[She] gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face.” O’Donnell did as asked. It’s not often that someone confesses to murder on camera, but that is what O’Donnell did, assuming her account was accurate.
The California Penal Code defines murder as the “unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.” Not only did Planned Parenthood refuse to render care to a born-alive infant, as required by California law; it acted affirmatively to cause the child’s death. Yet this revelation occasioned no interest.

Major newspapers ignored it. Mainstream websites overlooked it. Nothing appeared on the nightly news. These were, apparently, not the crimes anyone was looking for.
Now, California attorney general Xavier Becerra has filed 15 felony charges against Daleiden and Merritt, the journalists who exposed the brutality and profiteering of Planned Parenthood and its affiliates, on the grounds that ostensibly business-related conversations among strangers held in restaurants and at conferences were in fact “confidential,” and so recording them without every participant’s consent violated California eavesdropping laws.

You can read all about this news at the New York Times, the Washington Post, and CNN. Becerra, a Democrat, recently decamped from the U.S. House to replace Kamala Harris, now California’s junior senator, as state attorney general. (Last spring, Harris’s investigators raided Daleiden’s apartment, seizing a laptop and multiple hard drives.) 
Both have 100 percent legislative ratings from prominent pro-abortion groups. Both have received financial support from Planned Parenthood.

At the time she ordered the raid, Harris was helping Planned Parenthood’s chief legal counsel draft legislation to restrict reporting on “health-care providers.”
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I couldn't even read all that.   tinycrying 

Our world is so upside down, inside out, and flip-flopped from how it used to be. 

This just disturbs me deeply.   minusculecrybaby
Me To mystic, what they'll do for a Dollar, take a still living babies Brain and sell it!
BASTARDS!  tinyangry
F*ckin' monsters.
tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Update, 
Quote:Profiting from the sale of human organs — including those of the unborn — is illegal in the United States. Planned Parenthood has denied illegal conduct and has applauded the indictment of the pro-life filmmakers.

Only hours after the indictment was announced, The Center for Medical Progress released a new video showing Dr. DeShawn Taylor, a former medical director of Planned Parenthood of Arizona and a former abortion provider at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, telling undercover investigators that she felt the need to “hit the gym” in order to have the physical strength required to perform late-term abortions.
In the video, Taylor said that Arizona state law requires that infants showing signs of life after an abortion procedure are transferred to a hospital. Asked if there is a “standard procedure for verifying signs of life” after an abortion, Taylor replied, “The key is, you need to pay attention to who’s in the room, right?” She seemed to imply that an infant showing signs of life would not be taken to a hospital if there were no witnesses.
According the Media Research Center, ABC and CBS reported that charges had been filed against the filmmakers.
On “Good Morning America,” ABC’s Amy Robach said:
Quote:Two anti-abortion activists now face felony charges for filming undercover videos that claim to show their attempt to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood in California. Planned Parenthood says those videos were misleading and prosecutors say they were an invasion of privacy.
On “This Morning,” CBS’s Norah O’Donnell said:
Quote:USA Today reports that two California abortion opponents face felony charges in an invasion of privacy case. Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden secretly videotaped themselves trying to buy human material from Planned Parenthood. Similar charges against them in Texas were dropped eight months ago.
But according to the study, as of Thursday afternoon, not one of the evening or morning news shows on the three major broadcast networks — ABC, CBS and NBC — had reported the contents of the group’s newest video.
Source

Listen Closely to the Video.