Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Guide to Increase Your ET Abduction Chances
I honestly don't know if the author of this article is serious, but I find it hilarious.   tinylaughing 

I have often come across people stating that they wished they could be abducted. 

Okay...

Follow these guidelines, and maybe you will "get lucky".   mediumalien 

Quote:1. Buy a home in the states where UFO sightings are most prevalent: California, Florida, or Wisconsin. These places are thought to be the favorite places of aliens and living there will, therefore, raise the chances of abduction.

2. According to ancient alien theorists, aliens are all around. Speaking highly of them and expressing the desire to be abducted by them will gain the alien's attention. Who knows? Maybe the normal looking guy at a restaurant is an alien in disguise and looking for a new human specimen to operate on.

3. It is said that aliens love dark areas for carrying out their kidnappings. A lot of time spent in places like forests, wheat fields, countrysides, mountains, etc. Would be ideal.

4. The fields of Wiltshire in Southern England are said to be beloved by aliens for generating crop circles which are their way of communicating with humans.

5. Signals can be transmitted to outer space through a homemade radar and anyone is capable of this. Sending signals to aliens makes them aware of one's interest in making contact with them, which they would otherwise not know.

6. Wearing a Halloween costume of an alien may catch the eye of an actual extraterrestrial who may be in the mood for a hasty tour of their planet.

7. Reading about aliens as often as possible is key. An alien is more likely to abduct a human that knows a lot about them because they would prefer interaction with an educated human being.

8. SOS signals with strong laser torches should be sent immediately if a bright light is seen in the sky to draw the aliens' attention. However, be careful not to disturb the creatures by using too strong beams of light.

9. Aliens are interested in seizing humans for serious purposes (physical examinations with multiple probes and machines) so stay open to being experimented on. Since alien's can read minds through telepathy, one must genuinely be OK with the alien's intrusive intentions.

10. Since aliens love to kidnap humans that are terrified and attempt to evade them, learn to twist your face to express a sense of fear. Showing no signs of fear may lead the aliens to believe you are a spy because of willingness to be abducted.

Since there is no way to know what is going on in the mega-intelligent minds of extraterrestrial beings, this list is comprised merely of tips and suggestions to grabbing the attention of aliens and consequentially abducted.

Source

I think she should add more places to the UFO high-traffic areas.  I've seen UFOs all my life where I live, and I know Arizona is a hot spot too, but Arizona is full of all kinds of weirdness, not just UFOs.  tinysure

Personally, I think most craft we see belong to "us", but I know of at least one personal sighting I had back in my teens that could not have been from this Earth.  So, if I've seen the real thing, I can't deny they exist.   tinybighuh

Well, there you have it.  If you still wish to be abducted by ETs, follow the guide and see what happens. 

Let us know if you have contact.   minusculebeercheers
As I've posted before, I've seen something I couldn't understand, but luckily I've never
been examined by an alien in a way that leaves me feeling like a used bowling ball.
tinysurprised

By the way, that sort of physical exploration of humans by those who may have travelled
millions of light-years to get here, says a lot about us as a species.
It means that talk means little to them unless they believe truth lies between the buttocks.
No comment.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-29-2017, 07:22 PM)BIAD Wrote: As I've posted before, I've seen something I couldn't understand, but luckily I've never
been examined by an alien in a way that leaves me feeling like a used bowling ball.
tinysurprised

By the way, that sort of physical exploration of humans by those who may have travelled
millions of light-years to get here, says a lot about us as a species.
It means that talk means little to them unless they believe truth lies between the buttocks.
No comment.
tinywondering

From things I've heard by many people, the ETs look up to us as a superior race because our DNA has been tampered with by so many different ET races, we are capable of much more than them.  That's why some time ago they shut off part of our DNA so we wouldn't remember just how strong and capable we are, but it's still there, and they want to get a piece of us to attach to their own race.

If humans only realized the power their mind holds, we could go out and conquer the universe... that's why we are quarantined to our own little galaxy now; we are a warrior race.  We have to learn to get along with others before we can play in their playground... so they say.
(03-29-2017, 07:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: From things I've heard by many people, the ETs look up to us as
a superior race because our DNA has been tampered with by so
many different ET races, we are capable of much more than them...
I would be astonished that we -as a species would be held in any regard
in the universe considering the mess of debris that advertises our upper
atmosphere!

In regards of the DNA manipulation, it implies that we're actually nothing
more than mongrels and have no continuation in our breeding, it sounds
we're just the stuff of a genetic milkshake!
Quote:...That's why some time ago they shut off part of our DNA so we wouldn't
remember just how strong and capable we are, but it's still there, and they
want to get a piece of us to attach to their own race. 

If humans only realized the power their mind holds, we could go out and
conquer the universe... that's why we are quarantined to our own little galaxy
now; we are a warrior race.

We have to learn to get along with others before we can play in their
playground... so they say...

They're welcome to it!
There are inherent parts of us that make us killers and hold the ability to bullsh*t
ourselves into reasoning  why we do it. I would suggest that if they do merge pieces
of our DNA into their own failing nucleic acid, then watch out for road-rage among the
stars!!

I agree with you about our inability to understand our own power -and especially
of the mind. We can be much more than we dare dream.
Low orbit messin'-around, lack of moon flights and unmanned craft...maybe we have
been told to stay in our pen. 
Good thread.
Testing Testing. Abduct me!
Hmph .... doesnt work .... been trying lure em in so can requisition their ship and get off this backwater rock .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Quote:In regards of the DNA manipulation, it implies that we're actually nothing
more than mongrels and have no continuation in our breeding, it sounds
we're just the stuff of a genetic milkshake!

@BIAD, that's what makes us so appealing; we have a bit of each race, so we have some of what makes each race 'special'.

The so-called elite see themselves as being the special ones because they keep their bloodlines pure with only one race, but...
that's also why they fear us.  If we ever discover/remember we are more 'special' than them, it's game over. :smallwink:

@"Daitengu", don't forget to swing by and pick me up if you ever get a ship.   tinybiggrin
(03-30-2017, 10:31 AM)M Wrote: @BIAD, that's what makes us so appealing; we have a bit of each race, so we have some of what makes each race 'special'.

The so-called elite see themselves as being the special ones because they keep their bloodlines pure with only one race, but...
that's also why they fear us.  If we ever discover/remember we are more 'special' than them, it's game over. :smallwink:

You mean we 'The Useless Eaters' -because of our many-worlds make-up will overcome the tyranny that
those of a single race have brainwashed us into believing. Could be... but I'd wager that this could also
be nothing more than attributing current racial debates to another 'Them & Us' arena.

In my humble opinion, there is merit in this scenario only because humans have attempted it in the past
and considering that anyone who doesn't follow the establishment's demands is deemed a 'Nazi' by the
uninformed it would be fitting in a way.

I'm sure there are those who are powerful in this world where certain factors bring about that power, who look
on those politically and financially weaker than themselves as 'lesser' and I would expect that actions would be
taken to retain that 'Them & Us' situation in favour of the 'Elite'

But is it as a wise book suggests 'As Above, So Below' and experimenting aliens regularly become entangled with
the same brand of politics that the stuff in their big blue petri dish deals with...?!! Ironic, nuh?!

If we're being overseen by a civilisation that is countless years ahead of us and we're perceived as nothing
more than the outcome of an experiment, are we not now bound on a journey where that 'Them & Us' positioning
is being put to the test?

And what if those with the expensive baubles and big sticks afforded to them don't want to take part...?
Will those celestial 'Overlords' have to step in and reveal themselves?

I honestly hope your view is initially wrong, but correct when it comes to equalling our society with assistance
from the outsiders.
minusculethumbsup
Arizona has it's fair-share of UFO activity.
But Damn It All To Hell,,,,, They Are Ignoring Me!   smalltappingfoot

They must Fear MY Superior Chinese DNA and Mind!  smallroflmao

[Image: tenor.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-30-2017, 01:28 PM)guohua Wrote: Arizona has it's fair-share of UFO activity.

To be honest, I think it may have been these guys who dumped Boy In A Dress
in my garden all those years ago!
(03-30-2017, 02:10 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 01:28 PM)guohua Wrote: Arizona has it's fair-share of UFO activity.

To be honest, I think it may have been these guys who dumped Boy In A Dress
in my garden all those years ago!
So,, it sounds like with the phrase, All those Years Ago, it's way past the Return or Exchange Date. 

Are you saying you woke up one morning to,,,,,,,,,
[Image: slinky_me_54579c8b23269.gif]
Better than them leaving you,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: 200.gif] My Neighbor.
Quote:@"BIAD"  said,

And what if those with the expensive baubles and big sticks afforded to them don't want to take part...?

I honestly hope your view is initially wrong, but correct when it comes to equalling our society with assistance
from the outsiders.

It is my understanding that most all ETs are friendly to humans, except for the Reptilians and their little gray robots, and in some cases, the Mantis. 
There are groups in each of these that are also friendly, though. 

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the the "good guys" step in. 
From all I've been hearing, they say they aren't here to "save us", we have to save ourselves. When we learn how to care for one another and stop fighting, then they will come.

I guess we have a while to wait.   tinycrying 
But, on the other hand, I've also heard they are growing impatient and wish to make their presence known this year, or next.
(03-30-2017, 08:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:@"BIAD"  said,

from the outsiders.

It is my understanding that most all ETs are friendly to humans, except for the Reptilians and their little gray robots, and in some cases, the Mantis. 
There are groups in each of these that are also friendly, though. 

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the the "good guys" step in. 
From all I've been hearing, they say they aren't here to "save us", we have to save ourselves. When we learn how to care for one another and stop fighting, then they will come.

I guess we have a while to wait.   tinycrying 
But, on the other hand, I've also heard they are growing impatient and wish to make their presence known this year, or next.
the Sooner The Better,,, I'm Damn Tired Of Waiting and I want confirmation be I Die! mediumalien