Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anti-Gravity & Conscious Awareness
I learned about this couple while watching their interview on another current show.  This video from 2013 is a better version in my opinion.
It tells about how Ralph Ring joined a group of like-minded people, and after many setbacks and some help from their ET friends, they produced a craft that could fly into other dimensions.

They actually gave a demo where the craft, with three men aboard, flashed out of our dimension, then came back in about five seconds. The men all said it seemed like much longer to them.  They even brought back rocks and soil samples that they put in their pockets. So, it appears we have knowledge of how to do time travel NOW. 

Ralph goes into how the conscious mind is used to "drive" the craft; no steering wheel needed.   minusculethumbsup 

What I found upsetting was the fact that this technology has been out there since the 1950s, but when Ralph brought the solution to his boss on his second day on the job, they told him they couldn't use it.  He was told they were not allowed to come up with solutions to the problems; they were paid to "keep looking" for solutions. (This was on the first video I watched about Ralph.)

No telling what we could have now, if not for the greedy, evil people in this world! tinyok 

Anyway, the story is interesting, and if we can spread the word that we have this technology now, maybe they will be forced to share it with us.

https://youtu.be/8v3Bsh1E_8Y
(03-27-2017, 03:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Ralph goes into how the conscious mind is used to "drive" the craft; no steering wheel needed.   minusculethumbsup 
I've always believed that if a physical vehicle is invented that can traverse time, it's 'engine' would
have to either a brain or something like it.
A machine cannot appreciate time.

Also, I agree that it could never be used in the public forum. The money that is generated with what
we take for granted is far-too much to lose.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I can't watch the video tonight, I have to get up to early.

But, Why didn't they bring a camera like a cell phone. Why bring back rocks in your pockets?
Rocks are not going to prove you traveled through time, are they?

No, something Organic or Pictures.

For the craft to use human your Conscious Mind to travel to a certain time and location, then Nothing Can interfere with your Concentration and Consciousness or you'd be lost wouldn't you?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-28-2017, 04:45 AM)guohua Wrote: I can't watch the video tonight, I have to get up to early.

But, Why didn't they bring a camera like a cell phone. Why bring back rocks in your pockets?

For the craft to use human your Conscious Mind to travel to a certain time and location, then Nothing Can interfere with your Concentration and Consciousness or you'd be lost wouldn't you?

There are some pictures in the video somewhere toward the end; you'll see them, if you watch it.
He also said he has pictures on his website HERE.
You'll have to find them; I haven't looked for them yet.
(03-28-2017, 02:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 04:45 AM)guohua Wrote: I can't watch the video tonight, I have to get up to early.

There are some pictures in the video somewhere toward the end; you'll see them, if you watch it.
He also said he has pictures on his website HERE.
You'll have to find them; I haven't looked for them yet.

I couldn't find any pictures.
I followed some other links and googled him.

I'll attach the links.
Link

Link

Link

Link

I don't know, I could Not Find Any,,,, Concrete proof.

Everyone can take a look at these attached links, I probably over looked something important.

I'm sure N. Tesla theories were correct and workable.
But this couple talking about Nature and Free Energy all around us,,,, sound like Old Hippies, Turned into New Ager's, seat in a circle, put a Crystal in the middle, hold hands and Humm!
Sorry, being Sarcastic!  minusculebiggrin
@Guohua,
He does show a picture of the prototype in the video, and he said there were a couple of policemen on rounds when they saw them "come in" in their craft, get out and collect the samples, then leave.
No names of the police, but that could be because they requested their privacy.  Admitting to seeing something like this could threaten their job, I'm sure.

Thanks for the links.  I'll give them a look now.
I was watching a video where someone who used to believe all crop-circles were done
by aliens and then as the phenomena became sullied with money-making schemes and
the exposure of the two circle-making chaps, he began to look on the subject with a
cynical eye.

Yet, even he thought that something isn't quite right in the way we perceive what we
deem reality. Strange 'coincidences' odd shapes that reminds a circle investigator of the
old wood carving of the 'Devil Mower' and the actual hoaxers reporting weird events
during their night-time antics.

Magnetic effects and anti-gravity machines may seem outlandish in the light of day,
but I think that even if this duo are sounding like a couple by-gone hippies, the idea
that our minds are the only thing that can perceive time and could possibly control
a device that can travel in time, isn't too far 'out there'

It's a difficult one, this one.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:I'm sure N. Tesla theories were correct and workable.

But this couple talking about Nature and Free Energy all around us,,,, sound like Old Hippies, Turned into New Ager's, seat in a circle, put a Crystal in the middle, hold hands and Humm!

tinybiggrin

Well, there IS free energy all around us... no need for new age hippies, crystals, or humming required.   :smallwink:

David Wilcock explained this in easy-to-understand scientific language in his book, The Source Filed Investigations.  I read his book a few years ago, and I must say, it is quite astonishing!

The "Elite" know all about this free energy, but they aren't about to let us have it; it would kill the economy and take away their control over us.
@Guohua
Here is a site with some pictures:  LINK

[Image: P1010770.jpg]

[Image: P1010655.jpg]

More on the page, and he talks about them there.
@"Mystic Wanderer"  yes I seen the craft they have pictured.
Looks a lot  like Tesla's.
I did see any proof of them going to the future or past or another Dimension.
Go back in time ot another dimension and bring back a specimen, live Dino or a Dino egg or newspapers and pictures from a dimension where Germany and Japan won the war.

I possibilities for proof are endless. 
But they don't show any or offer a ride to the Host of Cost to Cost.