Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Solar Liquid Power – Energy Breakthrough to our Type 1- New Earth Civilization?
While scanning You Tube last night I came across this very interesting interview on Alfred Lambremont Webre's channel. This particular video is over 2.5 hours long, so grab a drink and give it a listen.

Alfred is interviewing Doug Linman about a new type of energy he and his team have made.  It has already been formulated and ready to go to market.

In the first hour Doug goes over his childhood and how he came to be in the position he's in to be able to do what he's doing. Things really get interesting after that (if you're short on time and want to skip ahead).

I think his invention could be the first step to a reset for humanity, if all goes well.  minusculethumbsup 

I had never heard of Alfred Lambremont before last night, so after watching this video, I watched three more.   tinybiggrin  I must say, this man has some really interesting people on his shows.  If you like this one, check out all the others he has on You Tube.  There are more people with great ideas for a better world, and truths to share.

Now, put your feet up and enjoy the show.   mediumcouchpotato

https://youtu.be/Q1Js8U0r8WI
Here is another video about a free energy device.  Very interesting!  Watch!!

Meet the SEG Spatial Effect Generator: Free energy for your car, home, town, city & New Earth – John Searl, Fernando Morris & Patty Greer

The interview starts at the 7:00 mark

Quote:APRIL 26, 2017 BY ALFRED LAMBREMONT WEBRE
VANCOUVER, BC – In this interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Patty Greer and Fernando Morris, founder and CEO of SEG Magnetics Inc., explore the potential of the SEG Spatial Effect Generator, developed from concepts of British New Energy inventor John Searl.
[Image: SEG.jpg?resize=300%2C127&ssl=1]
SEG
“The SEG is a small portable device that you can use to power any device which runs on AC or DC voltage. In its 15 kWh size [approx 1 meter in diameter], for example, the SEG can fully power a 3-bedroom house off the grid.”The SEG requires no other source of fuel other then free floating electrons, which exist everywhere in nature, it is modular in designed allowing you to stack units together and contains magnetically suspended bearings which produce no friction allowing it to essentially last forever. It can power anything from vehicles, homes, businesses, urban or remote. Connect enough together and you could even power an entire city!”