Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The World Wall
I chose this forum because I suppose this would be labeled "other final frontiers". 

National Geographic has revealed a wall under the ocean that goes from pole to pole that stretches tens of thousands of kilometers with towers, or gates.
If this weren't published in Nat Geo, I probably would have passed it over as photoshop fake news, but...

[Image: sdfsterzert.jpg]

Quote:National Geographic reveals that has been released a video clip on Youtube, that denies all known scientific theories on the origin of human civilization.

Mysterious wall is far greater than the Great Wall of China and for the most part is located below the surface of the ocean.

“World Wall” stretches tens of thousands of kilometres from pole to pole, and at certain distances there is something that looks like a towers (or gates).

Archeology has no explanation for what Google Earth is revealing, and it is obvious that this is a structure which is built by some intelligence.

Attached is a video clip with the coordinates, so that you can investigate this mystery for yourselves.

Is this evidence that the earth is flat or round?

This is the first time that media is introducing the public about this mysterious fact.

Wonder what this wall was used for in the past?  Is it being used now by underground bases?
Could it be an underground built-up tunnel system used to get from point A to point B in those super fast rail pods we hear about? 

Source