Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Strange Creature Terrorizes City in Brazil
Thought it was time for something other than political, terrorists, and Trump threads, so how's this for some "entertainment"?

[Image: wqrr3qretw.jpg]

Quote:In a city in Brazil called Ceilândia, around Brazil capital, there was a wave of sightings of a strange creature, which everybody called a werewolf. That the Brazilian likes a legend is true. Lupine, chair and ET of Varginha are there to prove it. So any image loaded with mystery that runs through social networks has become a source of comments on Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter. This week who has been taking over the web is the Werewolf of Taubaté. This is an image (beyond bizarre) that would have been recorded by a security camera on a city street in the interior of São Paulo. On a Facebook page that brings together locals, the photo has had more than 2,000 shares in two days.

A member on Face Book said her friend had told her about seeing a similar creature from her peripheral vision "running around outside and crawling, literally crawling up the neighbors house."

Another member said they took the picture to photoshop and said it didn't seem to be tampered with.

What do you think?

ETA:  Add Source
If it's fake, the use of double-shadows due to the street lighting and a lamp
on the building is very well done.

I'd suggest 'something' is in the image and possibly altered with Photoshop.
(That way the shadow aspect doesn't need much tweaking!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I say it's Fake.
Look at the way he's Walking, the direction of his knees how his lower legs are bent compared to his supposed Ankles.
Now look at the picture of him Squatting. 
FAKE!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-26-2017, 10:36 PM)guohua Wrote: I say it's Fake.
Look at the way he's Walking, the direction of his knees how his lower legs are bent compared to his supposed Ankles.
FAKE!

Yer' know, I didn't even look at that! You're correct G, one doesn't match the other.

If only someone had thrown a stick...
tinysurprised
(03-27-2017, 09:50 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 10:36 PM)guohua Wrote: I say it's Fake.
FAKE!

Yer' know, I didn't even look at that! You're correct G, one doesn't match the other.

If only someone had thrown a stick...
tinysurprised

I never paid any attention to it either @"BIAD".  I don't suppose there would be any use in either of us applying to be a detective, eh?   tinylaughing
(03-27-2017, 02:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: BIAD

I never paid any attention to it either @"BIAD".  I don't suppose there would be any
use in either of us applying to be a detective, eh?   tinylaughing

Well that's where you're wrong young lady!!
With my increased use of fancy words, I have been setting my cap to be the
next Sherlock Holmes. The thing is Mystic... I need a Watson.
*Eyebrow waggling commences*

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1480]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think that's actually a re-hash of an old one from a few years ago?

If I remember correctly... it was a young guy in a costume, sort of a "vulpine alien" kind of deal. (Like a Sci-Fi movie costume)
It had huge lower legs, but the guys feet actually stop at the "knee" of the costume.
It made him walk really clumsily (like on small stilts) hence the strange walking "gait".

As the others have already mentioned... the insert photo of a creature crouching is from a completely different story and bears no relation to the main photo.

I'll check and see if I still have the original story tucked away somewhere - there were much better photos of the costume and IT LOOKED AWESOME!
I think the guy (and his friends with the camera) just did it for a prank.
It was a long time ago, so I doubt if I'll find it, but will post it if I do.

kindest regards,
G
(03-27-2017, 07:33 PM)gordi Wrote: ...It was a long time ago, so I doubt if I'll find it, but will post it if I do.

That'll explain the blurring!
Well, it's definitely an old one...
Earliest reference I've found so far is 31st July 2015.

LINK here

I haven't found the original article I was looking for yet!

G