Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Horrifying Muslim Destruction Of Germany
My heart is heavy after listening to this video by Jeff Rense and his guest he calls Meral (not her real name).
Why is my heart heavy? 
Because Germany is being taken over by Islamic forces before our eyes, and there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done at this point.

Meral's silent pleas for help can be felt as she tells how it all started, sneaking in below the radar, and how things progressed to this day... the rape of the women in their work place, with the courts telling the women to be more understanding with the men who raped them; they had bad childhoods, and much more that has changed.

WHAT?!   smallfit 

Everything she said is what is going on now in America, or it was until Trump was elected President of the U.S. 

I hope with all my heart that people in America will listen to this video and take the warning that this is where we are headed, if people keep fighting Trump. He really is trying to save us from the grips of the extreme Islamic leaders taking over our country.
You may not agree with everything he is doing, but PLEASE give him a chance! Having a few policies that we disagree with is better than becoming a totalitarian nation, led by evil men who only want us to remain poor and be servants to them, and killing us for having a different view/opinion than them.  

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING HIM SO HE CAN SAVE US! This is one time ALL Americans need to get on the same train!

Just take 30 minutes out to listen to the show.  See if you recognize anything going on here in the U.S. with what has happened there already. Then decide if you really wish to continue fighting the man who can save us.  This is our last chance.... please choose wisely. tinycrying

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Quote:Published on Mar 16, 2017

Jeff talks with 'Meral' live and direct in Germany. She describes the rape horror and details the sophisticated invasion and planned armed destruction of Germany. Hear the truth about how German law enforcement and the government are encouraging the terrorist invaders every step of the way. Merkel's planned annihilation of her own country and its people is devastating and heartbreaking. You better listen carefully because this is what is coming to America next.

https://youtu.be/FBLAgSEkcGk
This is all intended to start a new Religious War and then to justify a NWO with Global Police in order to protect the populace. The same populace being used as political fodder right now. And the perfect way to do this is to send these animals into areas with people who can't protect themselves because of gun laws, the elderly, youth etc.

The elite knew exactly what would happen and how to achieve their goals. They knew exactly what these animals would do once allowed in. They have studied religious fanatics for decades (centuries) Why else would a mass of scum being 90% young males be welcomed with open arms? People keep forgetting to ask where the women and children are. We see a glimpse every now and then and yes, they are invading schools as well but not even close to the numbers of young fighting age men.

Where are the women and children? And why are the children we see mostly male? And seeing that their screwed up religion allows for a billion wives each...where are they?

Those are the questions that lead to the answers.

Jude
(03-18-2017, 08:18 PM)Jude Wrote: This is all intended to start a new Religious War and then to justify a NWO with Global Police in order to protect the populace. The same populace being used as political fodder right now. And the perfect way to do this is to send these animals into areas with people who can't protect themselves because of gun laws, the elderly, youth etc.

The elite knew exactly what would happen and how to achieve their goals. They knew exactly what these animals would do once allowed in. They have studied religious fanatics for decades (centuries) Why else would a mass of scum being 90% young males be welcomed with open arms? People keep forgetting to ask where the women and children are. We see a glimpse every now and then and yes, they are invading schools as well but not even close to the numbers of young fighting age men.

Where are the women and children? And why are the children we see mostly male? And seeing that their screwed up religion allows for a billion wives each...where are they?

Those are the questions that lead to the answers.

Jude

And that is exactly why Obama and Hillary were working so hard to get guns banned in the U.S.  
Step by step...  getting us ready for the slaughter!

I saw an article just yesterday where the democrats are still working to get our guns banned.  

If this ever passes, we are doomed, just as all the countries before us have been doomed.
As if we needed proof that this garbage is being used as a weapon.

Jude
(03-18-2017, 09:39 PM)Jude Wrote: As if we needed proof that this garbage is being used as a weapon.

Jude

Thanks for the video.  The more people see others coming out saying the same thing, the more it will wake people up... I hope. tinywondering
Quote:I saw an article just yesterday where the democrats are still working to get our guns banned.  

If this ever passes, we are doomed, just as all the countries before us have been doomed.

I need to correct the above statement.  It wasn't the democrats, it was the UN. 

UN Demands America Give Up Its Guns

Quote:The United Nations’ human rights chief called on the United States Tuesday to enforce more effective gun control measures in the aftermath of the Orlando terrorist attack, dismissing as “irresponsible pro-gun propaganda” the notion that firearms make societies safer.

U.N. human rights commissioner urged the U.S. government to live up to its obligations to protect citizens from the “horrifyingly commonplace but preventable violent attacks that are the direct result of insufficient gun control.”

“Examples from many countries clearly show that a legal framework to control the acquisition and use of firearms has led to a dramatic reduction in violent crime,” he said.

“In the United States, however, there are hundreds of millions of guns in circulation, and every year thousands of people are killed or injured by them.”

He deplored what he called the ease with which individuals can buy firearms in America – “in spite of prior criminal backgrounds, drug use, histories of domestic violence and mental illness, or direct contact with extremists – both domestic and foreign.”
[Image: 1442505207498.jpg]

“How many more mass killings of school-children, of co-workers, of African-American churchgoers, how many more individual shootings of talented musicians like Christina Grimmie, or politicians like Gabrielle Giffords, will it take before the United States adopts robust gun regulation?” he asked.
American Omar Mateen killed 49 people early Sunday morning at a gay nightclub in Orlando, in a terrorist attack that quickly stoked fresh debate about gun control.
President Obama’s early response to the shooting included the view that it was “a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub.”

“And we have to decide if that’s the kind of country we want to be,” the president added. “And to actively do nothing is a decision as well.”
Others contend that had some nightclub goers been legally armed, they may have been able to stop the terrorist.

(For some weird reason, I can't post the Source here.  Just google the title above to read the full story.)

Ah yes, they make it sound like if they take away our gun rights, no criminal will ever use a gun to commit an act of violence again. 
They really think we're that stupid! (And it turns out, some people are!) tinylaughing

Most of the mass shootings this guy was talking about were False Flags, or done using some poor sap under CIA mind control.  After seeing the reports in Vault 7, I'd say there were a few CIA Black OP agents mixed in as well, just to make sure enough rounds got fired off to create the panic and deaths they needed to scream "WE NEED TO BAN GUNS!"

They are scamming the American people!   minusculeredtantrum
This is from January 25th.  1000 Muslim refugees go on rape spree in Germany.   Oh dear!   tinycrying 

A reply I made on the you know who board to a Muslim apologist:

Quote:My statement was not a statement of feeling but a review of hundreds of videos and articles where the same thing is said about any host country that lets the radical fringe in or after a generation of brain washing by the Wahhabi mosque..
The plan is not just some verbal lose nit undercover plan but is documented.. This video is about America but the same plan is used the world over.

We have a bomb or someone shot at least every two months if not every month by these idiots because they want their own laws and their own state within a state in the deep south. Rebels cross from neighboring countries bringing bombs and bullets to support their religious buds... This has been going on since before I got involved in 1973 with an average of a couple of thousand citizens per year killed or injured..In truth this has been going on since 1945.. Yep nothing to see here and it is just misunderstood or some kind of racist phobia..yet the numbers speak for themselves.
en.wikipedia.org...
Quote: Over 6,500 people died and almost 12,000 were injured between 2004 and 2015 in a formerly ethnic separatist insurgency, which has currently been taken over by hard-line jihadis and pitted them against both the Thai-speaking Buddhist minority and local Muslims who have a moderate approach or who support the Thai government.[8]

"local Muslims who have a moderate approach" that is how it is done... get a few nice fellows into politics showing how nice and caring they are a pointing fingers at the bad guys when all along they attend the same Mosque and have the same end game.

Once they get established and start breeding then there is no way to stop what comes next IMO unless a government wants to make world headlines by rooting them out where ever they are...

They evidently decided that they were not getting enough bang for the bucks so the bombings have moved further north to tourist spots youtu.be...
Since the country relies heavily on tourism they try to down play any terrorism links for fear it will drive the tourist away.

Quote:Europe and America wants to let a people in with an IQ somewhere between 59 and 91 (depending on the country on average) who do not, or will not assimilate and will fight to the death for their version of laws and religion, then any future deaths and mayhem should just be ignored, No ?

People make a mistake thinking all others are more or less just like themselves when in truth they are not except for a body style and parts.. So my question is why bother to let the cancer cells in to begin with, when the world over there are extreme examples of what will happen in a not to future date. Boston bombers were second generation but forget that I supposed they do not count just another isolated event we can not blame on a misguided barbaric religion.?

I had a Doctor golfing bud injured and almost killed in the south while doing humanitarian aide for the religion of peace. So yep I am not a big fan of their barbaric religion and form of laws or their so called justice.
I will just add that once you let the non-assimilation crowd in and they start breeding (Germany and the EU have let millions in breeding or not) IMO you can kiss the countries culture and its' very being good bye much sooner than anyone would have ever guessed.

Blow Back ...hahaha. to late now unless you want to commit genocide and make world headlines... Which the religion of peace (a piece of your ass) does not seem to mind if not rejoice in.
(03-20-2017, 11:30 PM)727Sky Wrote: I will just add that once you let the non-assimilation crowd in and they start breeding (Germany and the EU have let millions in breeding or not) IMO you can kiss the countries culture and its' very being good bye much sooner than anyone would have ever guessed.

Blow Back ...hahaha. to late now unless you want to commit genocide and make world headlines... Which the religion of peace (a piece of your ass) does not seem to mind if not rejoice in.

Nice reply above this one.   minusculeclap

I hope, even if the person you were replying to didn't take it to heart, someone else reading it might have their eyes opened.   minusculegoodjob
(03-21-2017, 12:51 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 11:30 PM)727Sky Wrote: I will just add that once you let the non-assimilation crowd in and they start breeding (Germany and the EU have let millions in breeding or not) IMO you can kiss the countries culture and its' very being good bye much sooner than anyone would have ever guessed.

I hope, even if the person you were replying to didn't take it to heart, someone else reading it might have their eyes opened.   minusculegoodjob

Donald Trump was asked if he could quote any  Bible verses.  He replied:
 "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; deport him, and you do not have to feed him again."
 Trump 20:16
(03-23-2017, 02:37 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 12:51 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Donald Trump was asked if he could quote any  Bible verses.  He replied:
 "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; deport him, and you do not have to feed him again."
 Trump 20:16
That is the Best Quote Yet!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
There are pieces of film where after making sure the gay man is in the correct
position on the ledge of a high building, two Muslim men push him off onto
the asphalt below next to some garages.

For Allah, I suppose.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.