Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazing footage: Woman escapes raging mudslide in Peru.
It's only a short clip, but Boy In A Dress and I were cheering her all the way!

'Extraordinary footage shows a Peruvian woman emerging from a fast-moving mudslide
which nearly claimed her life.

Evangelina Chamorro Diaz crawled and stumbled through debris as she tried to reach
onlookers for help in Punta Hermosa, about 40km outside of the capital Lima.

The 32-year-old said she survived by grabbing on to tree branches and trying to build
a makeshift bridge to drag herself out of the mud.
She and her husband have been transferred to a nearby hospital - and she told Peru's
health minister that her children were in school at the time of the mudslide.

The woman's pig and cows were also caught up in the deluge and were rescued by locals...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-17-2017, 12:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's only a short clip, but Boy In A Dress and I were cheering her all the way!

'Extraordinary footage shows a Peruvian woman emerging from a fast-moving mudslide
which nearly claimed her life.

Evangelina Chamorro Diaz crawled and stumbled through debris as she tried to reach
onlookers for help in Punta Hermosa, about 40km outside of the capital Lima.

The 32-year-old said she survived by grabbing on to tree branches and trying to build
a makeshift bridge to drag herself out of the mud.
She and her husband have been transferred to a nearby hospital - and she told Peru's
health minister that her children were in school at the time of the mudslide.

The woman's pig and cows were also caught up in the deluge and were rescued by locals...'
SOURCE:

Whoa!  What an ordeal that poor woman experienced. That's getting a mud bath the hard way.   tinysurprised      I'm happy she survived.   minusculethumbsup2

After seeing she was safe in the video, I was wondering, 'What about the poor cow? Is anyone going to help it?'  Then I read the last line in your quote.

Awesome!  Everyone is safe, and the animals too.   minusculebeercheers
HOLY CRAP! That's incredible!