Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about
Chapter One

Trump Towers

The Briefing of a President Elect

The President Elect sat back and inhaled deeply, "This.. I see why I was advised to consider you for the post.." A member of Trump's staff was cut off by the President elect waving a hand, "General.. This report.."

"Yes sir..  We have to work with Admiral De'Chez.. I do not like the man but his son.. " Mattis looked the President elect straight in the eyes, "We both know you should of never been sitting here for this conversation.."

"So you are," The Aide was cut off again..

"Son.. My duty is not to a henchman be he Liberal or conservative.."

"They graduate this year dont they," Trump kept reading the file. "Your record alone was impressive.. This.. "

"I had to help clean up the good Captain's mess since he went active." Mattis took a deep breath, "You need to know this.."

Ivanka Trump smiled as she sat in the Chair next to her father, "The one kissing the brown hair female and the blonde.. "

Mattis got a look n his face, "The F#$%ing blonde.. Austin Artemis Parker.. The source of millions of hours of f#$%ing joint intelligence work.. Every time the two of them break up, Vice Admiral Jensen Deploys him.." One of the Secret Service Agents interupts and whispers in Mattis's ear, "God D@#$ it!! F#$%ing little A$$hole Rufus was correct.. Is Vice Admiral Jensen...."

"I was told to tell you that Operation Tailfish is a go.. " The Secret Service Agent nodded to the President elect as everyone stared at the Agent returning to his post..

"So why is," Ivanka went quiet as Mattis got up and scooted a chair next to her Father..

A scene appears on a hologram from a pad, "Mr. President Elect.. Allow me to introduce you to Captain Andros Nicodemus colt.. Circa 2089.."

Trump watches as as an Armored man jumps from a stealth bomber.. Squirrel wings deploy from Andros's armor as he seems to glide right towards the docks..

"That's New Jersey.. I recognize," Trump Pauses as he sees Captain Colt land on an Antenna of one of the boats.. "What is he," Trump is fascinated as Andros high dives into the water.

"Mr. President elect, so you know those boats are secretly running Sonar to stop this," Mattis smiles as he watches Andros crawling up the backside of a different boat..

Everyone is silent for the next thirty minutes as Andros boards and kills the crew one by one.. 

"Templar one to Prettyboy one," Andros seems to whisper as the loud sound of the boats seems to stop..

"What was the package," Trump looks at Mattis..

"Wait," Ivanka is engrossed as she watches another person appear from the Dock.. "A female version of.."

"Progect DPR.. Our Templar one when Captain Colt is busy," Mattis tries to enlarge the screen then it goes black..

"I apologize Mattis," a calm voice speaks.. "That is the limit of what I can allowed to be shared.. Mr. President Elect suffice it to say certain members of the present Administration had the basic building blocks of bio-weapons prepared for shipment overseas.."

The line is then cut coldly..

"Bio-weapons," Trump got a serious look on his face.

Mattis sighs, "Last year.. Several members of the DoD were executed by Captain Colt on orders from the young man you met."

"The one who stayed out of the election," Trumps son asked?

"Yes.. " Mattis was stone faced, "Those kids as you called them are no longer children.. The ones executed it turns out were.. Well affiliated with certain Muslim factions involved in infiltration."

"They had Americans executed with out trial," Trump leaned back again.

"They were shipping supplies for various devices.. The only thing that arrived were there bodies of their inside men.. Chopped up into little pieces.." Mattis saw the look on the advisers faces, "I believe Mr. Macer let his mother extract the promise from him so the others would rig the election in your favor.. I think he was tired of the clean up from the present group."

Reading between the lines, "How many of these missions has the Captain been on?"

"One hundred and four.. Not counting the first set after Mrs. Parker and him broke up.."

Ivanka whispered to her brother, "The first thirty two medals.."

Mattis eyed Ivanka coldly for a moment as Trump raised an eye brow in intrest, "Yes..  What you might not be aware of is the.. Mr. President Elect.. I have permission to brief you partially on this.. Physically Mr. Colt was Fourteen, but it became my opinion after reading the files that I had an experience operative available.. What I am about to tell contains no redacted information and should anyone try and use this information.." Mattis looked at Flynn, "May god have pity on them because no ONE and I mean no one will be able to save them.."

"So I am supposed to be afraid of these kids from Tesla institute.." Flynn laughed, "What are they gonna do have me killed in a back alley.."

Mattis said nothing as Flynn's face lost color..

"Your kidding me," Flynn tried to laugh..

"The Clinton Foundation's wet works operative.. A piece of her was shipped UPS to all the dirty operatives of the Clintons on election night.. Ole bill even got a piece.." Mattis Chuckled after he spoke.. 

Mattis stopped when he saw a masonic ring on one of the Secret Service agents hands for a second.. No one caught the Agent as he turned its red cross it back around..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two

I am not fat, I am big boned

A much taller teenager was fighting a heavy set kid, "Go down.. What the F#$%?"

The heavy set kid had his fist up oddly, "The night Chubby went crazy..."

An older man walked up to the scene and was wide eyed, "Son what is your brother doing?"

"Dad.. That.." Holding an ice pack over his eye, "They jumped us and Mr. Colt came flying off the second deck.. Chubby is.. Sir, He is fighting trust, dad.." 

The father turns as chubby takes a solid hits on his gut, "They are all Trust and chubby isnt.."

The father is wide eyed as a female is holding an Infant, "Tora Frost, Mr. Nicolas.. "

"Gets your hands up Chubbs.. One two," The Father is watching as his step son brings up his fist, "How is he taking that.. Georing is a ninth Gen.."

"Easy sir.. Chubby is a Marine sir," Andros grins.. "Well will be.."

To the old man's astonishment his stepson lands a right hook on the much stronger and faster Georing, "But he is a norm.. His mother.. I mean.. Get him son.. By the numbers.. Follow up!"

Chubby starts landing one blow for every four a panicked Georing lands..

"It aint fat A$$hat ..its padding," Chubby taunts Georing as several of the Trust adults are all nervous looking at Andros and Tora..

"How is," Chubby lands a blow on Georings nose breaking it.. "My.. My nose.."

Georing is backing up in fear as he cant drop the fat little kid..

"Thats it my boy.. F#$% em up.. " The Step Father has pride in his voice as his norm stepson has the ninth gen on the ropes, "Body shots now!!"

Goering is trying to get away from the heavy set kid as several blows land on his ribs and his hits are having now no effect..

"Now Sargent Chubbs," Andros growls..

Chubbs starts dodging the tired Georing's blows.. After Georing over extends Chubbs breaks the Ninth Gen's leg with a loud crack..

The crying and scared ninth gen tries crawling to his parents as Chubbs grabs him by the back of hair..

"Please.. I.. Did not ," Georing winces as chubbs jumps on his ribs with his knees, breaking them..

"You called my Mama a whore.. Now you will all submitt to the Chubbs or he will KILL you!!" Chubby was a little bruised, "Now your gonna apologize to my and Johnny's mama.."

A terrified woman walked up, " Omar.. He.."

The trust parents all bowed their heads to the terrified woman..

Shaking a man spoke, "Tora.. Daughter of the Director.." The comment made the woman turn to Tora, "Please do not kill my daughter you are holding.. I .."

Andros speaks in Tora's voice, "Are you requesting a boon from Chubbs?"

"Please.." The man gulps, "Mr. Chubbs.. I beg you to spare my sons life and that of my infant daughter.."

Omar smiles with Pride as he reaches over and holds his wife..

"All of you get on your hands and knees and kiss my Mama's feet.. " Chubbs stands up on the back of Goering, "Telling her she is pretty and you will never raise a hand to my brother or me.."

Andros adds in Chubbs voice, "And you sign Treaties with Alexander Delano Macer.."

"That is not part of the deal," Georing's father is pissed off..

"Is now," Chubbs grins. "I will spare your daughter instead of dipping her in bbq sauce for an appitizer.."

Omar growls, "Or me and my boys finish what you started.."

The Trust man angrily goes to the ground on his knees, he bends over and kisses Omar's wife's feet.. "You are pretty.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Chubbs is munching on A chicken sandwhich with bacon and taco meat on it.  he is dipping in a ketchup, bbq, mayonaise, and mustard mix.. "So I can eat what ever I want.."

"Pretty much Chubbs.. You may never look pretty but your body produces the fat as a result of the unique conditions of your birth." Andros looks at Chubby's mother, "Jane.. Because you carry that weird switch on that cats have.. You got pregnant with and carried Johnny and Chubbs at the same time.."

"My blood mixed with My half brothers.. So his fat is just literally padding.. His body will forever keep a certain percentage of fat," Johnny watched as he brother sucked down his third milkshake..

"You have been starving him not meaning to.. His body has a version of the Ozzy gene when it comes to bad calories as the PC crowd calls them. " Andros motioned for A set of asian food to be brought over, "Chubbs you do have to slow your speed of eating.." Seeing Chubbs glare at him, "Hey Sarge.. Your the one that said you felt better eating slow. I ll be d@#$ed if I know.."

"I told you that?"

"Doctor Gera told me that .." Andros looks at Omar and Jane, "Well your son Chubbs also has slightly different brain chemistry.. IT appears that a his brain chemistry goes.. Well Omar it goes like his brother when he is pissed or upset.. You will need to teach him the ways of the trust like Johnny."

Jane looked away in shame, "You know how he was concieved.. I.."

"Your first husband is Chubbs father.. Omar is Johnny's father and that you cheated on your husband with Omar.." Andros looks at both boys, "Omar did deal with your mother's first husband.. Chubbs he beat the S#$% out of your mother.."

"Mr. Colt.. That is between us and not.."

Omar was interupted by Chubbs, "It is ok dad.. If he hit mama I hope you made him pay.. Mama loves you.. I consider myself the affiar child not johnny.. Dad.. Your my father..."

Omar has a tear fall, "Chubbs.. I mean.."

"I like chubbs.. Dad.. My question is what bloodline have I been adopted into.." Chubbs burps, " Asian food.."

"So my son is.. Technically trust," Jane looks at her two boys.. "He can eat anything he wants? There will be no health issues.."

"Swing up and see Doctor Gera.. Do not take my word for it, " Andros smiles as Tora walks up with a college age woman with her arm bent behind her back..

" I do not care that you are Director Frost's Daughter.." The college female is shoved forward, "What do you think you are doing?"

Andros stands up Chubbs and whispers in his ear..

"Mr. Colt," Jane is upset in her voice as her Husband stops her.. "Omar.."

The Twelve year old Chubbs swallows hard as he looks at the College age girl, "Kyla.."

Johnny hops up and whispers into his brother's ear..

"By right of," Chubbs listens as Andros whispers in his other ear.. "By right of Combat.. I Chubbs here.. Here by declare you a prize.." Horror crosses Kyla's face.. "As such Your marriage Contract with Georing is hereby annulled because he is a dumb F@#$.."

Omar Chuckles as several trust people are staring wide eyed..

Andros steps forward and speaks in Chubbs voice, "Kyla Boudine.. I hereby free you to marry who ever you want per my right as victor."

Kyla shakes in fear bowing her head, "Mr. Colt of the Kean bloodline.."

"Kyla," Tora speaks as she shakes her head.. "On behalf of the Frost Bloodline.. I can not in good concious let this poor child not have a preceptor. As a free woman may I request you accompany Chubby as his preceptor to his medical check up with doctor Gera.."

"His preceptor.." She looks at the chubby Twelve year old, "I am not sleeping with him.."

Andros speaks first, "You are not required to.. But should you accept this job as his Preceptor.. Your College will be paid for COMPLETELY.. You will act more as his teacher separate from his mother.."

Jane becomes loud, "She is not..He is my baby.."

"And my son," Omar responds.. "She is NOT required to teach him the ways of sex Jane. That was the exception.. " Seeing his wife anger, "We get an over paid nanny.."

"Wait.." Kyla looks at Chubbs, "He is a norm.. Why, no how, would he qualify for a Preceptor?"

"Because Doctor Gera will insist.." Andros smiles, "Plus I think Jane and Omar want a vacation. And if you.."

"Baby.. We can go drive around the country.. We only need to give her room and board. "Plus the trust will not respect you jane as a norm. a preceptor can help negotiate the Marriages," Omar stuck his hand out..

Kyla did not respond, "I am free to say no.."

Jane sighs and takes her husbands hand away, "The Franklin Trust requires that if the deal is made the Senior Female responsible for the child has to agree.."

"All of my college up to my doctorate," Kyla narrows her eyes.. Andros nods yes as Chubby seems to be really happy, "I do NOT and will not F#$% him! so we are clear.."

"Ok.. But you have to Negotiate for Johnny as well.. Mrs. my trust head is stuck up my A$$," Tora growls..

"Kyla.. Keep in mind a small warning," Andros smiles evilly. "You have to be careful with supersized snowflake here.. He just went toe to toe with a ninth gen in straight combat.. You already have a ring in the boys nose.."

"She does not have a ring in my nose," The twelve year old chubbs is embarassed..

"Chubbs," Kyla shakes her head. "Do not let MR. Colt bait you.."

"Yes mam," Chubbs narrows his eyes at Andros..

Jane tries to hide her laugh as she squeezes her husbands hand..

"Sergant.. I have to leave.. The watch is yours," Andros winks.. "Remember you need to work those muscles under your padding.. USe it as an excuse to eat more.. Listen to Doc.."

With a milkshake in his hand, "Aye Captain.. I got the watch sir.. F#$% you sir on the exercise.." Chubbs jumped feint at one the trust members staring.. 

The person Chubbs jumped at flinched back..

Chapter three

Trump drummed his fingers as he looked ove rthe file with a smile, "So this Chubbs is now at a Marine Corps academy?"

Mattis grinned, "Like he said Mr. President elect he is not fat just big boned.. It sounds bad but if you promise him a three course meal he places about third in most of the competitions.. He runs Three miles in sixteen minutes.. In combat training, My little Devil Dog does NOT go down..  I have had him face several Golden Glove boxers..  They get really pissy because they may only win with points..Not my orders mind you, but in the field of combat.."

"Are you panning on sending him to any form of officer training," Ivanka asked quietly?

"Cant.. Chubbs has insisted that the Captain was right.. He is enlisted all the way.." Mattis shook his head, "Told me to go to h#$% when I offered him quantico.. Said he had a sacred duty to beat young officers over the head with their compasses and maps.. Told me it was a marine corps tradition."

Two of the Secret Service agents fail in hiding their smiles at the comment.. They regain composure with a single glance from Mattis.

"General," Trump looks over the next paper file.. "I see the good Captain has quiet a list of accomplishments.. " Trump pauses and looks back up.. A deep breath comes from the President elect, "General.. I.."

Everyone reading the file looks up.. Ivanka keeps reading as a tear falls from her face..

"You said you wanted everything Mr. President elect.." Reaching over gently Mattis closes the file Ivanka was reading, "Mam.. It does not get any better.. Perhaps I should take a brake for a few minutes.. We need to see if the operation was successful."

"So you think I cant take this because I am a woman!"

"No mam," Mattis responded. "I have dealt with a lot in my life and I cant read the file on Moriarty City in one sitting yet myself.. I need a break from it. It still pisses me the F#$% off mam that it was our people that did this."

Trump closed the file, "The people who did this General?"

"Fate worse then death Mr. President elect. those that survived The assualt lead by Mr. Colt.."

"Fate worse then death," Ivanka steeled herself?

"They are alive in a prison they will never escape.. They have had strokes induced, plastic surgery, wheel chair bound, cant even feed themselves, and in the worse care facilities we can find." Mattis shook his head, "I was briefed by MAMG, a SPAWAR agent over the matter. She personally oversaw the process.."

"This MAMG.. He name comes up several times I noticed. " Trump had stood and walked over to a bar, "She works for Admiral De'Chez yet it seems she likes these kids.. Does she work for them?"

"Not so much as works for them.." Mattis took a moment, "During MR. Colt's walk about It appears he some how gained her unquestioned loyalty. What ever happened she had buried so deep I cant find it.. All I know for sure is that shortly after she came back from a trip several powerful people and various family members of theirs had accidents.. Along the lines of the Clinton death list."

"Accidents," Ivanka narrowed her eyes.

"It wasnt just that.. Agent Lindsey of DoHS, all of a sudden started running into problems in his hunt for the Captain after that trip.. anything that could go wrong administratively went wrong.. All little things, reservations cancelled, credit cards not going through, paperwork going to the wrong people and areas,  even got his house put temporarily into foreclosure.." Seeing raised eyebrows, "He had paid cash for it.."

"Did she sleep with Mr. colt.." trump held up his hands, "I saw a penchant for older ladies.. Or Mr. Macer.."

"No.. she is happily married Mr. President Elect.. She is to professional for a piece of A$$ to sway her.." Mattis rubbed his chin subconsciously, "Her husband, is also for some reason is loyal to them.."

Trump looks at Mattis..

"He has a mean upper cut," Mattis smiled.. "I asked point blank.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Four
The wrath of MAMG

A small short asian woman looked around the living room of the drug house she stood in.. Three bodies hung from the rafters from power cords.. The small asian woman was watching the main one that was crucified bleeding from his crotch..

"Help.. Mercy," A young battered and bruised teenager cried

A teenaged girl was being comforted, as she wore only a jacket and panties.. "Grandma.."

The young woman reached out for her Grandmother and stepped back in fear as the short asian woman turned around.

Taking a deep breath, "Take her home. One question, you said Mr. Colt let several leave."

Shaking, "I.. I.."

"Your scaring her," The older man spoke softly.. Seeing he was not getting through, "Baby!"

A medic came up, "Lets get these people down and," The Medic went flying with a side kick from the short Asian woman..

The armed Marines in the area all took three steps back. A Gunny moved his Second Lt. Behind him, "MAMG?"

"My Grand daughter is not going to be answering any questions," MAMG glared at her husband but then took a deep breath. "Pick Doc up and then prep this house to be burned to the ground.." Walking up to her shaking granddaughteer, "We will talk.. But not in front of these strangers.. Let Grandma handle this.. Go home with my husband before I disown him."

"MAMG. We cant just," the Second Lt had his Gunny's hand over his mouth..

"Mam.. I havent taken off his training wheels yet.." The Gunny whispered to his officer, "If we are here we have to fill out a lot of paperwork.. You then have to explain everything and these people's rich families will probably end your career.. Savy.."

The officer nodded yes..

"Now doc," Gunny took a deep breath.. "Keep an eye on the living."

The Doc with the wounded pride looked at MAMG in shock still.

"Good," MAMG hugged her Granddaughter. "I am not mad at you.. Or my dear lover.." She reaches over to her husband and strokes the side of his face, "But men are to emotional for this.. Go home and tell NO ONE what happened.. Walk through your cover story with your grandfather.."

"They.." The grand daughter looks away in shame, "That.. Armored kid.. he attacked out of nowhere." Shaking, "He spoke in a nine year old voice, said.. To tell my grandmother.."

As her grand-daughters tears fell, "Take a deep breath.." She closed her grand daughters eyes, "Focus on my voice.."

The Grand daughter just hugged her grand mother..

"Mr. Colt said.. You.. You owe him some of your Burrito's," The grand daughter was crying. "He said that.. You all said he was unfit to travel back in time.. Yet you all asked him to do S$%^. It was his esteemed opinion that you were all C#$%s.."

MAMG took a deep breath as her husband and everyone else frooze in place.. "He has earned the right to call me that. This one time." Kissing her grand daughter's forehead, "Now be a good girl and go home with Grandpa.. Mr. Colt does NOT exist.."

"Baby.."

"Darling.. Take our grand daughter home and call that worthless son in law of mine.." MAMG coldly spoke, "I do not trust anyone else to do this baby.."

MAMG's husband realized by the look in her face it was a pointless battle," Lets get you home and cleaned up."

After they left MAMG calmed herself as the Gunny and the Second Lt. looked at her.. "Yes I have gutted men for less.. Mr. Colt sent it as a message.. Gunny.. Take the Second Lt. and find the A$$holes Templar One let leave.. Do it quietly."

"A message," The Second Lt. was confused..

"The only other person to ever live after calling me that was the gentleman who just left. I was being stupid and not listening.. He yelled it at me to get me to get my head out of my A$$. I brokke his arm for it, by accident of course.. It means second Lt., that this mess is bigger then it appears. And to focus my anger on the problem." MAMG walked out but stopped at the door, "Make it look like a drug hit that went bad and put a meth lab in here.. Have it go boom!"

"Please," The man that had been crucified pleaded as MAMG left..

"We are hunting big game boys.." MAMG called from outside, "Very big Game.."

The Screen showed a white male male in a business suit running down a road.. On his cell phone, "God D@#$ it Vorley.. We had a deal with SPAWAR.. I know that.. Why am I being hunted.."

The man's head exploded as a drone shimmered after firing.. The body fell in front of a dump truck which crushed the head..

MAMG smiled as she sat in the back up command center,  MAMG sang off key with Toby Kieth.

Quote:Oh, you'll meet lots of new friends and you're sure to get paid

We'll show you the world and we'll teach you a trade
It's not a job, it's an adventure, oh, yes sir, I got that
Ah, but you never told me I'd get my ass shot at
You never told me I'd get my ass shot at

A very pissed off Two star Admiral's hologram appeared behind her, "Agent MAMG.."

"Vice Admiral West.. Congratulations on your promotion," MAMG played with the display.. "Give me one minute SIR," The disrespect carrie din her voice. Laughing, "Their you go littleman.. Lindsey credit card just got cancelled again.."

"God D@#$ it lady," Vice Admiral West growled.. "So you have been using SPAWAR resources to pursue personal vengeance.. I after I directly ordered you to let them go.."

"I requested those orders in writing.. I still havent got them.." MAMG stopped and looked worried at the display.. "What the F#$% are they doing in here?"

talking to someone not on the screen, "What do you mean the skinwalkers are in the building MAMG is in.."

Two females wearing body armor with sewn human flesh over it were each pushing a laundry looking buggy..

MAMG had her own body armor own. She closed the facemask, "What the he..."

One of the females in armor covered with different colored human skin kneel and puts her hand out. From the open palm comes a hologram, "MAMG.. I believe these are the other two parents.."

"Madam chairman," MAMG pauses as she looks at the Navajo woman in the hologram..

"Please communicate with Wallace and Cross.." The other Woman kneel and copies the other skinwalker, "As you see from this hologram.. I have used the two boys as prey for training my young skinwalkers.."

MAMG had a pissed off look on her face, "Madam chairman.. Those.."

"It was authorized.. " Madam Chairman coldly speaks, "The chair has spoken.. The two boys have done this several times.. "

"Madam chairman the agreement SPAWAR has as a member of the syndicate precludes your office from interfering with internal affairs," West growls..

MAMG laughs as she walks arounnd to the two parents, "West.. She said the Chair has spoken.." MAMG dumps over the laundry baskets dropping one male and one female on the ground.. "I take it this is.."

"Supposed to be assigned to Vorley.. But a friend of yours advised you might be more motivated to solve this.."

"Madam chairman.." West was very pissed, "Who .. wait you said.."

"The chair gave both of them to me.. So my grand baby was not the first," MAMG took a knife from her body armor and cut the gag off the woman..

"My son had nothing to do with," The woman sees the hologram of her son falling down as a Skinwalker in training cuts his akle running by him.. "Do you know who your F#$%ing with you C#$%.. I will have y..."

MAMG stabs the woman in a soft spot, "That has to her.." The woman stiffens up, "So who are you.. We are gonna get to know each other real well.. The wound is superficial.. A sweet spot so to speak.."

"MAMG.. May my two skinwalkers watch you work.." Madam Chairman ask politely, "they need a few more hours in interrogation.."

"Of course darlings.." MAMG pulls the knife out, "Be dearies and grab these two by the hair.. Put her on the desk and him in the corner.. Since I assume your boss wants some training we will walk through this like any other training.. Ladies who am I working with?"

"Listen to MAMG.. their is much you can learn from her.." Madam chairman speaks, "I will leave you to your work.."

"I am Jen," the first one stand up as the holograms from their hands disappear..

"I go by Saul," A male voice comes from the other one.. MAMG looks at him, "I am transitioning.."

MAMG grins, "My little snowflakes in thee new multicultural Skinwalkers. We will do this properly.. Saul you first.. Jen has to guard the man in the corner." Reading body language MAMG slaps Jen, "First. Do not ever question me in thought when I am teaching you.. You do not think till you are allowed to.. "

Jen backs up in fear, "A telepath?"

"No darling.. I am a trainer and this is not my first Rodeo.. You are learning to do thins in the field.."

"Oh.. I got stuck with guard duty first," Jen sighs disappointed.. 

"So you are not both idiots.. " MAMG Smiles, "Now why would I want to make sure even in here.."

"Because we may get interupted," Saul speaks looking at the exits.. "vice Admiral West might try and stop us.. We do not know so we must always be prepared?"

"Good my little nowflakes," MAMG laughed at the hologram of West.. "Vice Admiral.. have a good day," MAMG cuts the transmission..
AWESOME,,,,,,  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Chapter Five

"The mission was a success," Mattis sat back down.. 

"How do you have access," Flynn spoke? "It is a question that needs to be asked."

Ivanka smiles, "Because Delano gave him the clearance.." Every one turns and looks at her, "Mr. Macer probably gave him.."

"This Mr. President Elect is what I was referring to..Mr. Macer has a unique ability to speak and sway people to his point of view." Mattis shook his head, "I was informed in fact he has no psi genes in the on position.. So it is all talent.."

"Why were you all looking at me?"

"Darling," Trump laughed and shook his head.. "You called Mr. Macer by his middle name.. "

"Nothing happened.. He was every inch the gentleman.. "

"He told you he was just more comfortable talking with women then men.." Mattis chuckled, "I assume Chelsea had the same response.."

"I was not letting her go somewhere alone with him.. It.. Well if she is like her father she would play that card.." Ivanka narrowed her eyes, "He was only seventeen.. So NO.. I am not like these other women in these reports General.."

"Mam.. Lets just say that you have no clue what you walked into.." Mattis took a deep breath, "The russians managed to put a spy into the inner circle.." Seeing the looks onn their faces again, "Lets say Mr. Macer has partially turned the SPY.. Plus they saw her coming a mile away.."

"The Russian placed a spy in that circle," Trummp leaned back.. "The only suspects you listed are all old enough to be his mother.."

"Mr. President elect.. True, but as he says their not his mother. I was worried about it, but it appears that.. You met him sir.." Mattis looked at Ivanka, "He is a little player.. He already knew who she was as did the others.. Listen.. Got to file...."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter six
The tale of the invisible girl friend

"Andros Colt," one of the female teenagers spoke with her hands raised as Andros had a nine mill to their faces.. "Of the Kean bloodline.. We have no issue with you." Biting her bottom lip as the wind blew her blonde hair, "If you like you can come home with me.. I think its cute that you are protecting the weak.. A white knight like when you and Tora hooked up.. Weyland is a norm who is a VIRGIN.. He says he has an invisible girlfriend.."

Several of the other trust bullies snicker..

Andros turns to the kid being bullied and levels the nine millimeter on the twelve year old, "Stay right were you are Weyland.." Andros looks at the eighteen year old blonde female and sniffs the air, "I.. D@#$.. Business first darlin.. "

"Wh.. W.. Why are you pointing the gun at me," Weyland has a look of fear on his face..

"I am not here to protect Weyland, Darlene.." Andros is standing perfectly, "I am here to protect y'all from him."

"Protect us.. Honored member of the Kean bloodline.. Why would we," Darlene freezes when she sniffs the air..

Weyland's whole face seems to change, "Mr. Colt.." Andros pulls the trigger.. The gun barks Making Weyland freeze, "Is that supposed to scare me?"

The Trust Bullies are all sniffing the air at his change of demeanor.. 

Darlene takes a deep breath, "He.. He is a sociopath.. thank you for letting us know what we are dealing with.."

"You F#$5ing idiots.. He is a poisoner.." Andros shakes his head, "The little bastard is getting ready to use acid on you.. Do NOT move!"

Weyland raises his hand, "Mr. Colt from what I heard you understand what it is like.. So they are different.. It is why the poisons did not work.. Good to know.."

"He never poisoned us.. He.." Darlene goes wide eyed, "My dog did not run into traffic.. I .. I gave her my water.. You little.."

Darlene Freezes when Andros puts the gun in her face, "And you darling.. Yall are F#$%ing idiots.. His girlfriend IS invisible!"

Laughter emits from all of the trust kids..

"Mr. colt.. With the addition of Lucy Bach and your friend Helos thier are only eight trust members who can go invisible.. Helos is the only one we cant sense.." Darlene laughs, "Even if it was true he claims she is an older woman wh..."

Andros springs like Lightening hitting something. After rolling Andros puts the nine millimeter against something, "As for you Nancy.. " andros lets out a slight high pitch as he sits on something pinning it down..

Everyone is shaking there heads as what andros is sitting on shimmers..Andros is tossed quickly..

"I will kill him Nancy.." Andros rolled and grabbed Weyland, "F#$% me your near Helos in ability.. I said appear.. NOW or he dies.."

A nude woman appears, "Mr. Colt.. I.. Please do not kill him.."

"Your real," Weyland has tears fall as andros lets him run to her.. "I.. I dealt with them or was.. I.." Weyland hugs Nancy, "Ms. Towler.. I love you."

"My god, it was true! She is trust," Darlene swallows hard.. "She will be dealt with.. Even among us it is illegal.."

Andros levels a side arm at Darlene, "By order of the Chairman.. Nancy Towler's appointment as Godfrey Weylands preceptor is temporary pending ruling by Arbitor Brown and approval by Elphelba Pinson.. Head of the Pinson bloodline.. all pending the chair's oversight. In otherwords done deal!"

"This is a pinson bloodline matter," Darlene growls.. "I refuse to.."

Andros pulls the trigger grazing Darlene, "Are you challenging me? Before the 180 days is done.."

"Why are you," weyland swallows hard?

"Nancy.. take this little predator the F#$% home.. Your house not his.. He poisoned his older brother already.. Call doc please," Andros saw the look on their faces.. Putting the gun up, "You know what.. You are all the F#$5 on your own.. What part of the fact he is a predator like you do you NOT understand? The mother F#$%er will KILL you.. Dead.. Not the stupid little S#$%, I mean horrible, painful, put me out of my misery, deaths. His brains structure and sociological structure is almost identical to Donovan's and My Grandpaw's."

"You shot me," Darlene was pissed.. "D.. D.. donovan an.. And Mr. Kean's?

"No sh@#.. The little mother F#$%er has already hit you all with a binary poison.. At his leasuire he can kill you by causing.." Andros stops cold and shakes his head, "You know what Weyland.. F#$% em.. they are all yours if they decide to F#$% with you.. I cant change history and save them.. BTW lace the poisons with some heavy metals. works faster."

Weyland has tears run down his face as he looks at Nancy, "Can we go home to your house.. I hate mine."

"Mr. colt.." Nancy swallows hard, "They will come for me when you leave here.. I.."

"You dont have to worry about them," Weyland looks at the patricians around him. 

"I got your back.. go have fun kid.." andros pauses, "Only request weyland.."

"Only kill them if they attack me," Weyland looks down.. "Lace it with heavy metals.. their immune systems are stronger and.. I see.. It willl act as a carrier with them. I like you Mr. Colt."

Nancy swallows hard herself as Weyland evilly laughs..

"Mr. Colt," Darlene tries to speak.. "You cant leave him with her here. He will.."

"My advice is dont F#$% with him," andros shakes his head.. "You wont listen.. F@#$ing idiots!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mr. and Mrs. Weyland.."

"Mrs. Pinson.. My baby is not a monster like you people.. " The woman was very pissed, "That whore groomed my son.. He did NOT poison his older brother! We do NOT believe inn gunns in this house, your people need to leave."

"Mrs. Pinson," the man stood up next to a picture of Obama.. "Elphelba is it.. We are going to keep pressing charges.. I WILL NOT DROP.."

The door to the house opened, as a man in a three piece suit walked inn.. The armed soldiers instantly got between the new arrival and Elphelba Pinson, "Ah.. Respect.. Honored New Director of the Franklin Trust.."

"YOU," Elphelba took a deep breath as Godfrey walked into the house with Nacy behind him.. Stepping back "Brutal..She called you in? Why send her top enforcer."

"Baby," the woman moved to go hug her son.. The armed Soldiers stopped her, "Do not touch me.. I will sue!"

Mr. Weyland started to join in till Brutal coldly spoke, "SIT!" The man and woman frooze as the guards almost moved to sit down themselves. After a few seconds the Weylands sat down, "Good.. My little Predators.. Madam director.." With a heavy sigh, "I picked Mr. Weyland up from the school and I.. I see why Madam chairman sent me.. Sit son.."

Godfrey gave a look that made the trust Guards nervous, and for a second he almost challenged Brutal.. 

Godfrey went and sat down with Nancy next to him, "Mr. Wayne.."

Walking over to the picture of Obama, Brutal shook his head.. "Mr. And Mrs, Weyland.. We have a huge problem.. I can not leave your son at public school.. Any other person like Nancy, I would just gut from her C#$% to her little pretty ears.." Turning around and walking up behind the parents, "You see your son is VERY special needs. He is not a monster Mrs. Weyland.. He is gifted in my opinion, like me and my girls.."

"Special needs, "Mrs. Weyland was very nervous being that vclose to Mr. Wayne.. "They said he was a serial killer.. My. baby is not.."

"Madam Director.. Send some of your guards to the .. the attic.. I believe you will find four  bodies," Brutal walked around to behind Godfrey. 

"I have been trying to tell them this," Elphelba is VERY uncomfortable.. "Your son has killed thirteen people.."

"Twenty four," Godfrey responds coldly.. Nancy looked at Godfrey, "I know baby but they decided to come to the house and well.. They and baby Jebus are in a conference call.."

"their is no one missing," Elphelba looked at the kid herself.. "You are not that.."

"Elphelba.. Me, just younger," Brutal took a deep breath. "Your liberals right.. Gave godfrey the best you could.. I have question for you.. Gay people choose to be gay.."

"Your a neo con.. Figures.. Gay people, some friends of mine in fact, were born that way.." Mrs. Weyland pauses as recognition passes her face, "My.. He.."

Mr. Weyland freezes, "He.. He was born this way? Why did you not just say that Mrs. Pinson?"

Elphelba Pinson growls making everyone but Godfrey and Brutal jump.. Brutal stops and starts lookinng around after a second..

"She gets this way a lot.. Why is she in charge of a group of Predators.. It would be easy to," Godfrey jummps over the couch when a short teenager appears out of the blue.

The Weylands fell backwards over their sofa's..

The guards were shaking, swallowing hard..

The teenager sniffs a shaking Nancy Pinson, "Honored Helos Smithson. Victor of the Gauntlent Run." She bows her head and puts her wrist up in submission, "I.. Please I.."

Helos just takes her hand and puts one of her fingers to her lips, "Shhhhhhhh.."

"What the F#$%," Godfrey is crouched down.. "When Na appears its.. "

"I just got the feeling I was prey.. The only one to ever do that to me," Brutal tries to hide his nervousness..

Helos walks over and helps Mrs. Weyland up first, "Thank you.. I.."

Helos takes her hand and puts it over her mouth.. Pointing at her husband he points back to the couch..

"Mr. Smithson.. " Brutal stops talking when Helos put a finger to his own lips..

Helos moves quicker then any of them can respond. Clearing the Couch, he is in front of Godfrey.. 

Godfrey tries to hide his own fear, "I.."

Moving his head around Godfrey to look at Brutal..

"Mr. Smithson.." Brutal swallows hard when Helos glares, "Godfrey.. I think he wants to know why you killed them.. Do not lie to himm or he will kill all of you.."

"I dont," Godfrey was gasping for air as Helos held him by his throat off the ground.. "They.. Tried to.. To break in.. Two.. the other two sent them.."

Helos smiled and sat Godfrey Weyland down.. Holding up his hands he looks around at Brutal..

"Son.. Tell him why on the other Nineteen," Brutal is not moving.. 

Helos held up two fingers and then five..

"You know about.. SH#$," Godfrey tries not to panic..

"Twenty Nine," Elphelba shakes her head..

"Andros is one his best friends," Brutal looks at Godfrey as Helos calmly sits down inn the lazy boy.

Helos snaps his his fingers and points at a fridge in kitchen.. One of the guards goes into the kitchen and takes down glasses.. He goes into the fridge and pulls out a container with lemonade..

As helos points at Godfrey and rolls his hand, Brutal whispers to Godfrey. "Start talking son. your life is in your hands.."

"I do not," godfrey swallows hard as he looks at Helos..

Godfrey Weyland starts telling everything to Helos as the guard brings Helos a glass of lemonade. 

Half way through Mr. Weyland turns green and runs out of the room.. the sounds of him puking from the kitchen float into the living room.

Godfrey's mother is in tears the whole time as he son goes into graphic details and his reasons for each one..

As he finishes up with the last one he stops and looks at Helos..

Elphelba is a little wide eyed as her guards have moved to keep a clear LOS on Godfrey. "You killed five of our people to prevent them from leading the other to participate in the Gauntlet Run.."

"Mr. Smithson, "Nancy is in tears afraid for Godfrey..

Helos points at her as his Lemonade is refilled..

"I think he wants to know when you started your.. Your nocturnal relationship with Godfrey Weyland," Elphelba does not move..

"I.. He was eleven Sir.." Nancy looks down, "I smelled him when his brother was picked up from the college.. It.. I couldnt.. I.."

Helos put his fingers to his lips as he stood. Sitting down his lemonade he walks over to Mrs. Weyland.. 

"Please he is my baby that witch turned him," Helos puts his finger to Mrs. Weylands lips. 

Helos reaches down and takes her wedding rings off of her.. She is shaking as Helos walks over to Godfrey. Putting the rings in Godfrey's hand, he stands him up.. 

"I Helos Uther Smithson, Sargent at Arms for the CFaBF, Present.. Godfrey Montegomery Weyland, to the Franklin Trust for consideration for addition as a fellow brother in blood. Madam director Pinson.. "

Excitedly Nancy Pinson speaks, "I Nancy Gera Pinson, second recognition of my.. "

"Fiance," Godfrey smiles as he goes to one knee and puts his mother's rings on Nancy's fingers..

"Yes," Nancy has tears down her face as she kisses Godfrey.

Helos nods to Mrs. Weyland, "thank you for the lemonade mam.."

Helos walks out of the house..

Brutal seems to relax a little, "As for the next part.. You will be attending the Tesla Institute for Higher Learning... You have a lot to learn.."

"She.. My daughter in law," Mrs. Weyland is upset..

"It is a problem in the trust.." Elphelba shakes her head, "I accept Mr. Weyland into the Trust.. Mrs. Weyland.. As head of the Pinson bloodline I will have to talk with you over dowery.."

"Dowery," Mrs. Weyland is upset.. "She just admitted to what she did and she gets away with it?"

"They bounded on a chemical level," Brutal smiles politely.. "the dowery is a tradition.. As for your sons future.. I have no choice but to be his mentor.. To keep him out of jail.."

"Jail," Mrs Weyland is shaking.. "My baby.."

"As part of the dowery.. Your little predator is under my bloodline protection and will NOT be facing jail time.. If they marry," elpheba speaks softly..

"You.. You can keep him out of jail," Mrs. Weyland hears her husband puke again..

"And he will be going to an elite private school apparently," Elphelba looks at Brutal. "I appoint you Enforcer of Madam chairman.. As G.M. Weylands Mentor.."

"How many people have you killed Mr. Wayne," Mrs. Weyland ask through her tears..

"Godfrey will learn to quit counting.. I have it is just a statistic," Brutal's response make Godfrey narrow his eyes at him.

"2381," Elphelba narrows her eyes. "Your son will be taught by a serial killer on how to behave in the trust."

"Like I said Godfrey," Brutal put his hand on godfrey's shoulder. "It is just a statistic.."
You know My Friend, You need to write a book, or do you already?
(03-31-2017, 04:46 AM)guohua Wrote: You know My Friend, You need to write a book, or do you already?

I am on page 122 of by my guess a 1500 page book

Operation Rebirth: The only easy day was yesterday
(03-31-2017, 04:55 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 04:46 AM)guohua Wrote: You know My Friend, You need to write a book, or do you already?

Fantastic! That's Great To hear.  minusculeclap
Chapter Seven

"I was told that the kid was more valuable then I was.. " Mattis was somber for a second, "The sociopathic serial killer is one of a few set of people who the whole fate of humanity might rest in thier hands.."

"Please they are just covering up," Flynn responded.

"Sir.." Mattis was very cold, "Not from what I have seen this sociopath has done in the lab.. If he does not go to the moon for his internship I intend to draft him and place him in our counter biological AND hazmat division.."

"Donald,"Flynn shook his head.. "The woman groomed him.."

Twenty nine deaths all because they attacked him.. another Twelve since then all untraceable.. " Mattis glared at Flynn, "Seven for his country. Mr. colt delivered it for him. If the D@#$ woman slowed his sociopathic killing tendancies.. She's hired!"

The President elect took a deep breath, "I take it that this woman has managed to curb.. So to speak, this unnamed teenagers habits.."

"The teen has not .. Let me choose my words carefully.. Will be pursuing a degree in Chemistry and medical.." Mattis shook his head, "Do I like it.. No!"

"She groomed him," Ivanka shakes her head.. "But he is a serial killer in the making.. Already one.."

"Who is working for SPAWAR now.. the kid has created a few things for space medicine and will be moving to SPAWAR headquarters with his wife and two kids.. " Mattis took a deep breath, "I have to remind you Mr. President elect.. Each of these cases all go back to one thing.."

Trump closed the file and took a deep breath himself. "It appears that Mr. Colt did do a lot of good just on the low down.. I take it from my reading this was not counting the medal worthy material.. Is Mr. Colt going to be going to Annapolis?"

"No," Mattis took a deep breath.. "He.. Well lets say he has already graduated BUDs but their was an issue.. He caught the man who pinned his trident on and.." Mattis drew a finger across his neck, "The Rear Admiral was found with his throat slit in his mistresses house.. A BUDS graduate is missing.."

"The Rear Admiral had either Creast, Jensen, Wilson, or De'Chez as an enemy," Ivanka shook her head..

"Yes.. to each one.. Add my name to the list as well.."

"Wait.. Mr. colt went through buds training just to kill a man," President Trump leaned back.. "What did this man really do? "

"According to a file a small asian woman passed me.. Lets say treason is where we start.." Mattis shook his head, "threatening Mrs. Ma.. Mrs. De'Chez was the last straw.. The reason JSOC no longer want Mr. Colt is because the Rear Admiral had friends.. I know for fact he was unaccounnted for but then all of a sudden people and evidence of his location all poofed into existence.."

"MAMG," Trump leaned forward..

"The only proof the have is that Rear Admiral Vorley is the one who signed off on the missing sailor who went to buds," Mattis reached into his pocket. Tossing a SEAL trident on the table, "The Captain said I really should look into the deceased Rear Admiral. "

Trump picked up the Trident, "Same person I just watch dive onto an antenna and then into the water?" 

"Did they tell you what the deal was with the space between the battle of the white mountains and the Nellis incident, "Ivanka spoke in curiosity..

"No mam.. We are not on the need to know.. direct Quote from Mr. Macer.. I have no clue what happened in the swamps but it was signifacant."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight
Homecoming

A woman with a patch over one eye sat at the breakfast table waited for Gretchen to speak..

"High Mammy.. Awkward," Gretchen was wearing only panties and socks as she opened the fridge. gretchen closed the fridge door and saw the hispanic woman looking at her, "June.. uhm.. It is not what it looks like..

"How is Littleman doing," Mammy moved her black hair? "I am glad to see he is at least returning to normal.."

"Senorita," June chuckled when she handed a bath robe over. She took out of the oven two plates," The other overgrown rats quietly headed out.. Senior Colt did not sleep in his bed again."

Sitting them on the table, she poured a quick cup of coffee for Gretchen as mammy pulled out a chair..

"Listen nothing happened last night.. I fell asleep in his arms as we talked." Gretchen yawned and stretched, "He massaged my back.. And we just talked, I fell asleep listening to his voice and heart beat."

"That is what worries me," Mammy drank her expresso with foam.. "I was hoping he would of at lest made some kind of move on you.. June .. I need some more tamales to take to my mother inn law when I check on her.."

"Si, Mammy colt.." June went to the microwave and took out a rubbermaid tub.. She sat them inside a special bag, "They are right here for you.. I have your clothes sat out for you.."

"Mammy.. June is not your slave," Gretchen Drinks the coffee..

"Senorita.. For what I get paid per year.. I will call her mistress all day long if Senorita Colt wants me to..I am a highly paid executive assistant.." The phone rings and June rolls her eyes as she answers, "Senior George.. Your shoes are under the back edge of the couch, I hung your CLEAN clothes for you to wear on the back of your door.." After he says something, "Yes.. The coffee is fresh and the food in the oven is yours.. Make sure you change your underwear and socks, AFTER you shower.. Comprend, do NOT make me send dimitrious with the hose again.. Now get your DRUNK a$$ in the shower.. You have to help my fiance in a few hours purge the Aquaponics.."

Mammy chuckles..

" Your what seventeen.. Surely you want something more then this," Gretchen smelled the coffee..

June sat down after she hung up the phone, "I get paid to babysit and do laundry.. Lets say I make a little over a hundred thousand a year and I only take care of two households. Full medical and benefits.. I have a security clearance , so what else does this something else have to offer.. I have my African lover, life is good.. Hell.. ICE personally delivered my citizenship papers in triplicate. I do not have to pay taxes because the government secretly declared the CSA a reservation and this area is now all reservation.."

"Gretchen.. Sugar, My name is Catherine," Mammy sighs.. 

Gretchen sniffed the air, "I am curious.. Cathy.."

"Littleman.." Mammy spoke with a thick southern accent, "It is hard to explain.. He kissed me to learn Speak Speak.. Then saved me from going to the FARM.."

June sat down with an Orange Juice, "I have been meaning to ask Senorita Mammy.. Or is it mammy?"

"Just Mammy.. the farm.. You see where I's from the farm is what we call the buildin' that we keep our.. Uhm.. Well the unwelcomed visitors or those that are outsiders." Mammy took a moment, "By your understanding we are married.." Seeing Gretchen's face, "No sugar.. Littleman put it best how many words do youse have for snow? Same with klan Speak Speak.. The word we use means a cross between soccer mom, Den mother, Senior wife, and Precepitor.."

"Cathy.. I was referring to Ms. Shoeloch.. " Gretchen sighed, "My mother in law was a little worried.. "

Mammy said something in Klan speak speak.. "I think he intended to stay in the swamp with Jolene.. When word reached him she told him to go.. The men of the Last Standing Regiment of the Confederacy were NOT going to let their colonel or The man who helped them beat the Yankees go down by himself. So they went with Littleman and well.."

"My Aunt still does not know what to make of you. All of you appear of at least second Generation appear to be forth gen hybrids," Gretchen smiled. "I saw the men of the Regiment as they air dropped into the white mountains with the SEALs.."

Gretchen stood up and refilled her coffee cup..

"Yes.. I know why he did not F#$% you huzzy," Mammy smiled.. "It is.. Gretchen, it is because of soul speak.. Some of those wounds from his past are right up on front..."

"The battle of Camp Pendelton.. Austin claims it is just a dream and littleman's fantasy?"

"In his head it is all true," Mammy spoke..

"All right ladies.. We have S#$% to do," June quietly interjected.. "We live in the here and now.. I am not judging you Gretchen.. I saw the look on your face.. Dimitrious explain what the trust was.. Andros is an old man.. That is my only advice.. "

June got up and walked out of the barn house's kitchen door, "Senior George.. You better be in the F#$%ing shower!!"

"I am curious.. You were supposed to go to the farm," Gretchen looked at Mammy..

"Yes.. Littleman saved me after he," A tear fell from Mammy's face.. "It was necessary.. I am mad but it is better then what I was facing.."

"Jolene.. She and littleman?"

"I believe the phrase is like rabbits.. He is more heart broken darling," Mammy stood and yawned. Finishing her drink, "I need you to do me a favor.. I will need to speak with Austin and Dianna.. "

Gretchen stretched and smile, "So you.."

Mammy hugged Gretchen and whispered to her..

"What.." Gretchen looked upstairs, "But that little a$$hat said I was like a big sister.. I choose him to father my outsider child and he did.. ANDROS NICODEMUS COLT," Gretchen headed back to the upper deck..

MAmmy snickered and whispered, "Youse not get away with chit so easily Dear husband.."

The sound of klan speak speak filled the air making mammy smile..

"F#$% you too Andros," Mammy laughed as she walked out of the house..

Upstairs Andros laid out under the covers on a chair, "Gretchen. " Andros spoke in his nine year old voice, "Is there a problem?"

Gretchen points her finger at him, "yes there is! What the hell did you grow up into.. I was hot and horny and you told me that I was like a big sister. I.."

"So your mad because I am not a male whore?"

"I should tie you down and make you forget," Gretchen Growled pissed off. Gretchen took a deep breath and dropped the bathrobe.. Crawling back under the covers, "The others ditched us.. If your going to be a little old emo S#$%, your going to at least massage my back till I am not pissed at you.."

A very calming tone came from Andros as Gretchen snuggle up to him with her Back. 

"that note thingy were m body seems to vibrate," Gretchen pulled the covers over the two of them.

"Let me see.. I was telling you about the way Esfers tasted," andros held Gretchens hand as she laid on his arm. Andros changesd the tone as his hands wentdown Gretchen's spine..

"You are a f#$%ing A$$ littleman.." andros stopped, "Hey.. Your not putting out so your gonna massage me till I .." Gretchen yawns," Go back to sleep.. So esfers taste like??"

"I was talking about tora," andros notices Gretchen stretch.. "See you are so.." Gretchen yawns again, "It was funny in way.. Chubbs had picked up a fifty call and started mowing down chinese soldiers.."

yawning as andros massgaged her back and his tone seemed to act like a pulsing massager, "I.. I.." Yawning, "Still mad.."

Gretchen closed her eyes as andros kissed the back of her head, "My fourteen year old self would have nailed you.. Sleep big sis.. Enjoy your youth.."

Epilogue
July forth, 2017

"Your True colors.." the little girl had the musical instruments coming from her.. 

Stopping cold, she swallows hard..

"Hello Elizabeth," An eighteen year old wearing a very expensive suit spoke.. "That was very beautiful.."

"Mr. chairman.. I.. I heard the argument," Elizabeth had tears run down her face..

"Of course you did littleone.. " Alex has several people walk around the room, "Brutal.. If the Technomages get froggy.."

"they are all mine," Brutal grins in side his special gear.

A woman with tan skin and long black hair up is let past guards, "God D@#$ it Alex.. You cant just walk into our head quarters.."

In alex's voice, "But mama.. He is the Chairman he doesnt need permission.. Those are the chairman's enforcers. I am.. I apologize Mr. Mace.. I did not mean to.." Another woman walks in behind her mother, "Auntie.. You.."

"Hello Elizabeth .. You can tell it was me?"

"Uh oh.. Your heart rate sounds the same.. Mrs. Parker was Abigail.. Madam.. Wait.. If your here with Alex.. Holy mackerel batman.. You.. You took the gavel," Elizabeth swallowed hard.. "I.. Mr. chairman.."

Looking at Her mother, "I was just about to tell jolene here.." Alex stand up straighter all official in his tone, "Elizabeth Regina Follingsworth.. Please go get your friends after this.. RAISE your right hand and repeat after me.."

Several holograms appear with the older one in center speaking.. "Mr. Chairman.."

Elizabeth Raises her right hand as Alex Points at her.. In alex's voice shakinng a little, "I , Elizabeth Regina Follingsworth.."

After Alex speaks she repeats the words in his voice..

Quote:Do hereby swear on my sacred honor and fortunes,
TO uphold the highest ideals,
never compromising,
Never waivering,
Under the principle with Great responsibility comes great power,
Do accept that I am my kins keeper,
Should tyranny overwhelm the world 
I will plant my feet firmly in the ground..
I will pick up my pen and my plowshare..
And may the tyrants blood run free as they die for their cause
Everyone is counting on me,
If something goes wrong its my fault..
No excuses..

"Alexander," Jolene Follingsworth is very pissed off..

Alex raises his hand in a V, "Because I am the Chairman of the Committee for a better Future."

Little elizabeth has tears run down her face, "Because I.. I am the Chairman of.." alex mouths Junior, "The Junior committee for a better future.." Holding out her  little hand in the Vulcan V, In Klingon, annd Zachary Quinto's voice, "Live Long And Prosper.."

In mimbari, alex responds, "May the force be with you.."

The holograms are very Quiet..

"Uncle Robert.. I.. I am the .. Its official," Elizabeth hugs alex.. "I thought I was in trouble Mr. Chairman.."

Going to one knee, "Well go round up your junior committee.. A senior member is required to be present for their swearing in.. Take your time in choosing.."

"Mama," elizabeth saw the anger on her mothers face..

"Abigail go with her and walk her through it.. " Alex speaks really low where Elizabeth can here it.. "Madam Chairman recommended you so it her deal to review selections.."

Mrs. Parker takes Elizabeth's hand, "So.. Who is the first member you have lined up?"

Joyce Parker walks out with Elizabeth..

"God D@#$ it Alex.."

Alex snaps his finger.. 

A few seconds later a big, very muscular special needs looking man is carrying a technomage in..

As the man is dropped, "Thank you Ox.." 

"You little mother F#$%er.."

"Ira.. Ira.. Ira.." alex sits at a table, "They are just following orders.. you know like the ones you gave, so you should be ok with that.."

Tears fell down Jolene's face, "alex. We settled this matter years ago.."

"That we did.. Now, things have changed.. " Alex motions for Jolene to sit down, "She is beautiful.. The senior circle that is over there fuming can go to hell. You right this does fall under her Nana De'Chez's rule.. "

"So why are you here? We have," Ira goes very quiet when a pure black blade is at his throat.

"The Templars loaned this to me.. I see why," Brutal grins.. "Now stay the F#$% quiet till the Chairman ask me to beat your opinion out of you.."

"Please.. We are in counseling as it is.." Jolene has tears fallinng down her face, "Please.."

"Ox.."

"Mr. chairman," the heavily muscled Ox speaks a little off..

"Ira is going to take you to get ice cream.. I am going to sit here.."

"Ice Cream," Ox speaks excitedly..

"This is our," Ira is sent to the ground by Brutal..

"Mr. Ira," Ok speaks softly.. "Dont be a retard.. Alex is NOT happy.. He scares me when he is like this.. "

Ox picks the Technomage up with one hand and carries him out past the other enforcers..

Alex looks at Jolene and drums his fingers on the table..

I.. I should never have just left.. He has a destiny.. I saw it every time we.." Jolene looks away from the anger in Alex's face, "I know it was hard on him Alex.. He love's austin, Diana, and you mother there is no room.."

Jolene sees that her words are not getting past Alex, "God D@#$ what was I supposed to do. "

"Hold him and love his injured soul.. So all of you know I am not here as the chairman," Alex leans back.. "I am here to try and Save Ira's life.. I have completely failed.."

Alexander stands up..

Jolene reaches out and flinches at the coldness from Alex, "You.. You blame your self.. Their is no way you .."

"The oath your daughter took is NO joke.. Unlike you and the Senior circle I cant live off excuses and rationalizations," Alex sighs and walks over to Jolene. Wiping her tears, "It is over and foolish pride will win here.."

"So you promoted her to the Junior Chairman," Brutal narrows his eyes.. "F#$%.."

"Brutal.. You may not kill Ira.." Alex turned from Jolene, "Pass word to Tusk.. I will honor the deal he made with the warloched.."

"Tusk.." Jolene goes wide eyed, "The time cop in Asylum.. He.."

Brutal brought up a contact via hologram, "Tusk.."

"Brutal.. I take it that Alex just saw it.." The man with seeming multiple heritages smiled, "Thank you for letting me know.. Warloch will love this.."

Jolene is in complete tears trying not to brake down..

"Mr. Chairman.." Robert A Heinlein spoke from the entrance to the room, "We would appreciate if you would share with us.."

Alexander turned his back and went out the other side ignoring the Grandmaster..

"Mr. Heinlein," tusk spoke.. "Let him have some time sir.. He will not answer your question because Jolene has in effect invoked the Nana Macer rule.."

"Time Cop," Jolene stands up pissed but stops when Brutal eyes her. "What happens to my husband?"

"Grandmaster.. With all due respect, the Chairmen will not share.. Jolene," tusk took a deep breath. "He just sent Nico back to the Faded Galaxy.."

Jolene looked down as Heinlein looked at his agent, "Jolene.. Nico contacted you.."

"He.. He .. Tusk is out of jail on a pardon," Jolene looked at Tusk. "The marks on Nico's back where.. were from.."

"Little Nico, the now fifteen year old, the thirteen year old Andros Nicodemus Colt leapt into to , was at an internment camp in the Faded Galaxy. He returned to face the might of the Enar Republic by himself.." Tusk spoke, "Yes Brutal he would have killed you easily.. You have my word he was not kidding.. Everyone is bigger, stronger, and a little faster theen he is. The Trust has interbred with the survivors.. Most are at least sixth gens.. Why he went back is very important."

"Because goodman do NOT stand by and do nothing," Jolene swallowed hard.. "Ira .. He is a good man.. He just.."

"Then why did you make Nico promise not to kill Ira quickly," tusk spoke.. "Your arguments are valid but flawed.. Ira Brutal is on the guardian protocols.."

"My Agent has not done anything yet to warrant," Heinlein paused.. "Alex sees it, your from the future, and little nico would have heard of it.."

"It is the problem with time travel.. Right now Ira is innocent and cant be touched.. " tusk shook his head, "I have to go.. All the Chairman's men have been assembled.. Grandmaster it was an honor meeting you.."

After tusk disappeared, "This is not right.. No matter how this goes down Ira is F#$%ed with the Technomages.." 

the end of this story
As with real life it does go on

I hope you enjoyed this
(03-31-2017, 04:55 AM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:

But...but...   I shared it as a "short story".   tinylaughing

Great writing!  Just pure excellence!   smallawesome