Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brazil's President Flees Haunted Residence
[Image: 700_42851b860c456466dc3640276f1ec5a7.jpg?v=1489584059]

Brazilian president, Michel Temer, claims his official residence, Alvorada Palace, is haunted, so he had to leave.

Quote:Haunted residence?
Michel Temer may be a powerful and influential man but there is little he can do against spirits. His official residence, Alvorada Palace, is a sumptuous and lavish home. Boasting a huge lawn, a chapel, a medical center, and even a football field it is a truly opulent domicile with a downside, the apparent existence of spirits. Temer moved into the still lavish but less so vice presidential abode recently after complaining of feeling "bad energy" or "bad vibes".

"I felt something strange there. I wasn't able to sleep right from the first night. The energy wasn't good. We even started to wonder: could there be ghosts?" He was quoted as saying. His wife Marcela also felt the strange presence and supported her husband's decision.

Marcela also enlisted the aid of a priest to hopefully clear the residence of unnatural or evil energy, but apparently, the attempt was not a success, perhaps another priest more specialized in the removal of spirits may be enlisted. The residence stands empty for now until something can be done about it.

There has been much come to public awareness over the last decade to explain many of the "paranormal" experiences people have.
And, when you are a public official living in the "official residence", I'd say it has been set up with all kinds of technology to scare the residents, if need be.

Quote:The elected president was impeached for breaking laws related to budgets so Michel Temer, the vice president at the time, was immediately sworn into office. This, alongside his movement from one opulent house to another, has come at an inopportune moment, there is much unrest within the country, and these occurrences are doing little to appease it.
(Highlights added by me)

Source

Ah-ha!  The president was impeached for moving out?   Well now, that sheds some light on things. tinysure

Yeah, so it's my opinion this was only some high technology being used on the man to scare him out of the house so they could have an excuse to impeach him.
It doesn't even have to be installed in the home; they can also send out people who can astral project to cause the feeling of "being watched", or cause other mischief. There is also the "voice of god" technology used through cell towers to affect one's thoughts. 

Just in the off chance that this was a real haunting, it could be that the house was built on a ley line that has an existing portal to other dimensions located nearby.  I do believe in ghosts, but with so much technology to explain things now, I'd say, in this case, it was done by humans.    tinywondering
(03-15-2017, 04:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The elected president was impeached for breaking laws related to budgets so Michel Temer, the vice president at the time, was immediately sworn into office. This, alongside his movement from one opulent house to another, has come at an inopportune moment, there is much unrest within the country, and these occurrences are doing little to appease it.
(Highlights added by me)

Ah-ha!  The president was impeached for moving out?   Well now, that sheds some light on things. tinysure

Yeah, so it's my opinion this was only some high technology being used on the man to scare him out of the house so they could have an excuse to impeach him. ...

Uhm, The previous president was impeached for breaking budget law.
The new guy (Michel Temer) was sworn in... moved into the presidential palace and felt the bad vibes, so moved back to his old (vice-pres) residence.
No tech reqd. !!

G
(03-15-2017, 05:40 PM)gordi Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 04:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The elected president was impeached for breaking laws related to budgets so Michel Temer, the vice president at the time, was immediately sworn into office. This, alongside his movement from one opulent house to another, has come at an inopportune moment, there is much unrest within the country, and these occurrences are doing little to appease it.
(Highlights added by me)

Yeah, so it's my opinion this was only some high technology being used on the man to scare him out of the house so they could have an excuse to impeach him. ...

Uhm, The previous president was impeached for breaking budget law.
The new guy (Michel Temer) was sworn in... moved into the presidential palace and felt the bad vibes, so moved back to his old (vice-pres) residence.
No tech reqd. !!

G

Ah... okay.  (Still having my coffee and waking up the brain cells.) 
Sometimes I have to read over things a few times to "get it".  As I've said before, my brain interprets things differently than other people.  Possibly my dyslexia seeing words backwards could have something to do with it too.  

So, then the ghosties must be real.   tinybighuh
(03-15-2017, 05:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Ah... okay.  (Still having my coffee and waking up the brain cells.) 
Sometimes I have to read over things a few times to "get it".  As I've said before, my brain interprets things differently than other people.  Possibly my dyslexia seeing words backwards could have something to do with it too.  

So, then the ghosties must be real.   tinybighuh

I think it sounds like the previous pres was a "wrong 'un" who was up to no good in more ways than one.... hence the Bad Energy there which could quite possibly have attracted negative spirits too?
G
Here is another "haunting" from a morgue in Brazil.  This is quite eerie!

Quote:An unsettling piece of footage purportedly captured by security guards at a building in Brazil could turn local officials into impromptu ghost hunters.
The eerie video appeared online earlier this week and was billed as paranormal activity taking place at a Brazilian morgue.
Worthy of a horror film, the footage shows the guards' perspective as they watch the metal door of a fire extinguisher case slamming violently over and over again as the lights above flicker in haunting fashion.
When they eventually reach the weird scene, they are plunged into darkness and, presumably, quite terrified as the video ends.
While the footage is considerably disconcerting, what makes this ghost video stand out among the rest may be the story that has unfolded since it became somewhat of a viral sensation on Monday.
Despite the initial posting claiming that the incident took place at a morgue, it was somehow determined that it actually happened at a children's care center in the city of Araucaria.
And now local authorities would like to know what exactly happened with the security guards and have launched an official investigation into the video.
Whether the newly-formed Araucaria ghost busters, presumably consisting of local politicians, will be able to get to the bottom of the odd occurrence remains to be seen, but someone needs to film it because this has reality show written all over it.
Source: Crave / Estadao

Source