Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Like a Boss
Car is cleaned off just enough, gloves are on tight, Time to Drive like a Boss!

[Image: 2hdsh1s.jpg]

AKA - Get Triple A on speed dial...  minusculebeercheers tinycool
We were threatened with a good amount of snow over the weekend, but it didn't happen. Temps had been up in the 70s only a few days earlier, then this!
The stores were all happy though. I've never seen so many people in the grocery store in years!  It was my regular day to go, so that was why I was there.

You just keep all that white stuff up there!  It's pretty, but it makes my bones ache. tinysure 

Stay safe.
(03-13-2017, 07:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: We were threatened with a good amount of snow over the weekend, but it didn't happen. Temps had been up in the 70s only a few days earlier, then this!
The stores were all happy though. I've never seen so many people in the grocery store in years!  It was my regular day to go, so that was why I was there.

You just keep all that white stuff up there!  It's pretty, but it makes my bones ache. tinysure 

Stay safe.

Yeah it’s crazy all right. And last night I went to bed at like 8:30, it was still clear outside. When I got up at 2:30am to (what I thought was) Helicopters going low over my house it took a second to realize they were plows. 

But this Lake effect stuff came out of nowhere. It wasn’t forecasted or anything. And I really can’t complain too much. A – It’s Wisconsin so really not that surprising. And B – I talked to a supplier on the east coast a bit ago and they are looking at OVER 2 feet tomorrow by him.

Sheesh!
It is the beginning of the hot season here where the average is 38C but can go as high as 45C.. Makes for some darn early morning tee offs ! This is the time of the year when I see snow I want to run naked and make a snow angle angel...! Not really I would walk !! hahah
(03-13-2017, 07:42 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Car is cleaned off just enough, gloves are on tight, Time to Drive like a Boss!

[Image: 2hdsh1s.jpg]

AKA - Get Triple A on speed dial...  minusculebeercheers tinycool
What The Hell Is That White Stuff?  minusculethinking 
Been at the Lake all week, 80's to 90's here.
Water Temperature is 65 to 70 degrees, been fishing and swimming.
Had to run the A/C in our 5th Wheel Trailer Friday, Saturday and today before we cam home.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]