Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just What Do YOU Really Know About Hillary?
Many, Many, Many of todays voters just Don't Know About Hillary and Her Very Shady Past!
What Nixon was Impeached For is Nothing Compared To What The Clintons and Especially Hillary Have Been Investigated For or Have Direct Knowledge Of!

She's a REAL BITCH!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thumbs Up 
90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women.

This month, Lena Dunham, wearing a red, white and blue sweater dress with the word “Hillary”
emblazoned across the chest, told voters how Hillary Clinton had overcome sexism in her
political career. “The way she has been treated is just more evidence of the fact that our country
has so much hatred toward successful women,”
Ms. Dunham, the creator and star of the HBO series “Girls,” said at a Clinton campaign event in
Manchester, N.H.

But at an Upper East Side dinner party a few months back, Ms. Dunham expressed more conflicted
feelings. She told the guests at the Park Avenue apartment of Richard Plepler, the chief executive of
HBO, that she was disturbed by how, in the 1990s, the Clintons and their allies discredited women
who said they had had sexual encounters with or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill
Clinton.

The conversation, relayed by several people with knowledge of the discussion who would speak about
it only anonymously, captures the deeper debate unfolding among liberal-leaning women about how to
reconcile Mrs. Clinton’s leadership on women’s issues with her past involvement in her husband’s efforts
to fend off accusations of sexual misconduct.
The issue emerged last month when Mrs. Clinton accused the Republican presidential candidate Donald
J. Trump of having a “penchant for sexism” and he in turn accused her of hypocrisy, given her husband’s
treatment of women.

And in recent weeks, the scandals of the 1990s and Mrs. Clinton’s role in them have taken on a life of their
own, delivering an unexpected headache to a campaign predicated on inspiring female voters.

Mrs. Clinton had hoped to galvanize women late last month in her critique of Mr. Trump. Instead, two
weeks before the Iowa caucuses, her campaign has found itself trying to shore up support among women
as discussions about past Clinton scandals have moved from conservative critics to broader public
consciousness.

“She’s not a victim. She was an enabler,” Mr. Trump told Fox News last week. “Some of these women have
been destroyed, and Hillary worked with” her husband, he said.

Ms. Dunham declined a request for comment. Her spokeswoman, Cindi Berger, said that Ms. Dunham was
“fully supportive of Hillary Clinton and her track record for protecting women,” and that the description of her
comments at the dinner party was a “total mischaracterization.”

But the resurfacing of the scandals of the 1990s has brought about a rethinking among some feminists about
how prominent women stood by Mr. Clinton and disparaged his accusers after the “bimbo eruptions,” as a
close aide to the Clintons, Betsey Wright, famously called the claims of affairs and sexual assault against
Mr. Clinton in his 1992 campaign.

Even some Democrats who participated in the effort to discredit the women acknowledge privately that today,
when Mrs. Clinton and other women have pleaded with the authorities on college campuses and in workplaces
to take any allegation of sexual assault and sexual harassment seriously, such a campaign to attack the women’s
character would be unacceptable.

Back then, Mr. Clinton’s aides, having watched Gary Hart’s presidential hopes unravel over his relationship
with Donna Rice in the 1988 Democratic primary race, were determined to quash any accusations against
Mr. Clinton early and aggressively, former campaign aides said. Mrs. Clinton had supported the effort to push
back against the women’s stories.

Much of her involvement played out behind the scenes and was driven in part by her sense that right-wing forces
were using the women and salacious stories to damage her husband’s political ambitions.

Her reflex was to protect him and his future, and early on, she turned to a longtime Clinton loyalist, Ms. Wright,
to defend him against the allegations, according to multiple accounts at the time, documented in books and oral
histories.

“We have to destroy her story,” Mrs. Clinton said in 1991 of Connie Hamzy, one of the first women to come forward
during her husband’s first presidential campaign, according to George Stephanopoulos, a former Clinton
administration aide who described the events in his memoir, “All Too Human.”
(Three people signed sworn affidavits saying Ms. Hamzy’s story was false.)

When Gennifer Flowers later surfaced, saying that she had had a long affair with Mr. Clinton, Mrs. Clinton undertook
an “aggressive, explicit direction of the campaign to discredit” Ms. Flowers, according to an exhaustive biography
of Mrs. Clinton, “A Woman in Charge,” by Carl Bernstein.

Mrs. Clinton referred to Monica Lewinsky, the White House intern who had an affair with the 42nd president, as a
“narcissistic loony toon,” according to one of her closest confidantes, Diane D. Blair, whose diaries were released
to the University of Arkansas after her death in 2000.

Ms. Lewinsky later called the comment an example of Mrs. Clinton’s impulse to “blame the woman.”

Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Mrs. Clinton, said that “these are attempts to draw Hillary Clinton into decades-old
allegations through recent fabrications that are unsubstantiated.” He added that Mrs. Clinton “has spent her whole
life standing up for women, and charges to the contrary are grossly unfair and untrue.”

Over the years, the Clinton effort to cast doubt on the women included using words like “floozy,” “bimbo” and “stalker,”
and raising questions about their motives. James Carville, a longtime strategist for Mr. Clinton, was especially
cutting in attacking Ms. Flowers.

“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find,” Mr. Carville said of Ms. Flowers.
(Mr. Carville has maintained that earlier reports indicating that he had made the remark about Paula Jones, another
Clinton accuser, were incorrect.)

Now that the stories are resurfacing, they could hamper Mrs. Clinton’s attempts to connect with younger women, who
are learning the details of the Clintons’ history for the first time. Several news organizations have published guides
to the Clinton scandals to explain the allegations to a new generation of readers.

Alexis Isabel Moncada, the 17-year-old founder of Feminist Culture, a popular blog, was not old enough to remember
the 1990s, but lately she and her thousands of young female readers have heard a lot about the scandals.

“I heard he sexually harassed people and she worked to cover it up,” Ms. Moncada said of Mr. and Mrs. Clinton.
“A lot of girls in my age group are huge feminists, and we don’t react well to that.”

A warning Mr. Trump issued to Mrs. Clinton on Twitter — “Be careful Hillary as you play the war on women or women
being degraded card” — initially grabbed attention last month. Then, Ms. Jones, who had accused Mr. Clinton of
exposing himself while she was an Arkansas state employee, and Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas nursing home
executive who alleged that Mr. Clinton sexually assaulted her in 1978 when he was attorney general of Arkansas
 re-emerged in the news media.

Mr. Clinton maintained he was innocent but eventually paid Ms. Jones $850,000 to settle her sexual harassment case.
He has denied, through his lawyer, assaulting Ms. Broaddrick.

“You have to give Trump credit,” said Jennifer Weiner, a best-selling novelist and feminist. “He’s a genius at
poking and prodding his competitors until he finds their soft spots.”

By reminding voters about the jarring terms that Mr. Clinton and his advisers used to describe these women,
Mr. Trump has sought to diminish one of Mrs. Clinton’s biggest strengths: her commitment to helping women.

Mr. Trump’s attacks make Mrs. Clinton look less like “a strong, self-actualized feminist leader who women can
proudly get behind,” Ms. Weiner added, and more “like a craven opportunist, and an apologist for a predator.”

Mrs. Clinton’s defenders strongly object to that characterization and say there is no truth to political adversaries’
accusations that Mrs. Clinton muzzled her husband’s accusers. They note that Ms. Broaddrick, for example, has
not provided any evidence to show Mrs. Clinton pressured her to stay silent about the assault accusation.

Many of Mrs. Clinton’s supporters say it is the ultimate act of sexism to hold her culpable for her husband’s
transgressions. “Show me the wife who, when she finds out her husband is having an affair with a much younger
woman, says, ‘Oh, I feel such sisterhood with her,’” said Katha Pollitt, a feminist poet and columnist for The Nation.

After Mr. Trump’s initial Twitter post, the debate quickly spread to prominent female writers, who offered opinion
columns in Cosmopolitan, Slate and New York Magazine, among other outlets.
Even the women on “The View” weighed in.

“It’s not about Bill Clinton’s peccadilloes,” said Camille Paglia, a feminist author and professor at the University
of the Arts in Philadelphia, and a supporter of one of Mrs. Clinton’s rivals, Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont.
“It’s about Hillary Clinton’s behavior towards her husband’s accusers for all those years.”

Any threat to Mrs. Clinton’s support among women could prove problematic. A CNN/WMUR poll released Tuesday
showed that Mr. Sanders had opened up a surprising 27-point lead over Mrs. Clinton in New Hampshire, helped
by his support among younger women.

Mrs. Clinton has devoted her campaign to making a priority of issues important to women, including protecting
abortion rights, promoting equal pay and combating sexual assault on college campuses — positions that many
Democratic women say transcend whatever happened in Mr. Clinton’s campaigns more than two decades ago.
“Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported,” Mrs. Clinton wrote on Twitter
in November.

In the past month, two of Mrs. Clinton’s town-hall-style events in New Hampshire have been interrupted with
questions about Mr. Clinton’s behavior.

At one, a young woman asked Mrs. Clinton about several women who alleged her husband sexually assaulted
them. “You say that all rape victims should be believed,” the woman said. “Should we believe them as well?”
Mrs. Clinton replied, “Well, I would say that everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based
on evidence.”

Supporters of Mrs. Clinton say Mr. Trump’s strategy could backfire and suggested that the real estate billionaire
 — who frequently makes remarks about women and their attractiveness — is a poor messenger for a charge of
sexism.

“It strains credulity for me to feel like Donald Trump is deeply concerned about the nefarious and terrible effects
of slut shaming,” said Nita Chaudhary, a founder of UltraViolet, a women’s advocacy group.
But, she added, the way Mr. Clinton’s accusers were treated “was a big ball of ugly.”

SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Thumbs Up 
BIAD, I had to give you a Oppps I don't see the Thumbs Up icon,,,,, OK how about,,, :clapping:
(05-17-2016, 10:52 PM)guohua Wrote: BIAD, I had to give you a Oppps I don't see the Thumbs Up icon,,,,, OK how about,,, :clapping:
Thank you, but I think that little ditty from The Atlantic is mild compared to some of the incidents
she's been involved in!

(From Frontpagemag.com)
There's evil. There's real evil. And there's Hillary Clinton.

When the Free Beacon published tapes in which Hillary Clinton laughed cheerfully about a case
in which she got a child rapist off, ordinary people had a glimpse into the twisted mind of a woman
who keeps claiming to be a role model for young girls.

Hillary's tactics including accusing a 12-year-old girl who had been savagely beaten and raped,
in fine legal language, of being a mentally ill slut. The tapes were shocking even for her supporters.
They revealed a complete lack of empathy and Hillary's willingness to do absolutely anything to win.

Now Josh Rogin of the Daily Beast has talked to the woman who was raped, once by her attackers,
and again by Hillary Clinton's twisted manipulation of the legal system on behalf of her attacker.

In her interview with The Daily Beast, she recounted the details of her attack in 1975 at age 12 and
the consequences it had for both her childhood and adult life. A virgin before the assault, she spent five
days afterwards in a coma, months recovering from the beating that accompanied the rape, and over
10 years in therapy. The doctors told her she would probably never be able to have children.

Now 52, she has never married or had children.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older
men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit.

I'm sure she fantasized her way into a coma.

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate
or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the
complainant.”

Is being beaten into a coma Hillary Clinton's idea of a romanticized sexual experience?

The victim vigorously denied Clinton’s accusations and said there has never been any explanation of what
Clinton was referring to in that affidavit. She claims she never accused anyone of attacking her before her
rape.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations.
I know she was lying,” she said. “I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there."

Because that's what liars do. And Hillary Clinton is a notoriously compulsive liar.

On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of
her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court,
and laughs about it all whimsically.

“He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith
in polygraphs,” Clinton says on the recording, failing to hold back some chuckles.

For the victim, the tapes prove that while Clinton was arguing in the affidavit that the victim could have some
culpability in her own attack, she actually believed that her client was guilty.

Of course she did.

After hearing the newly revealed tapes of Clinton boasting about the case, the victim said she couldn’t hold
her tongue any longer and wanted to tell her side of the story to the public.

“I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don’t think she’s a role model at all
 If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two
guys,” she said.

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court
documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging
and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said.

"You are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on
tape laughing.”

"How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling
the world the truth? No."

The victim is concerned that speaking out will make her a target for attacks, but she no longer feels she is able
to stay silent.

“I’m a little scared of her… When this all comes about, I’m a little worried she might try to hurt me, I hope not,”
she said. “They can lie all they want, say all they want, I know what’s true.”

“When I heard that tape I was pretty upset, I went back to the room and was talking to my two cousins and I cried
a little bit. I ain’t gonna lie, some of this has got me pretty down,” she said.
“But I thought to myself, ‘I’m going to stand up to her. I’m going to stand up for what I’ve got to stand up for, you know?”

“[Clinton] owes me a big apology, [but] I’ll probably never get anything from her.”

Of course they will attack her. The left has no morals and no shame. It's why Hillary Clinton is their perfect candidate.

If Hillary Clinton had spent the next few decades feeding the poor in Calcutta, it still wouldn't have atoned for what
she did to that little girl. But instead she went on building her career and she isn't sorry in the least.

SOURCE:
Thumbs Up 
She makes normal peoples Skin Crawl   Smile OH and another Thumps Up For YOU!
This is the Truth and a very revealing cartoon of todays voters.
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fa0%2F7f%2F4931ed2d4e5...dloc-a.tif] [Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F05%2Fee%2F1e0fae4c43b...Fthumb.jpg]
Lest We Forget...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=86]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Personally, I think Hillary Clinton is the angel sent to Earth that will guarantee Trump the Presidentship.

But I could be wrong : )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(05-29-2016, 04:38 PM)solarius Wrote: Personally, I think Hillary Clinton is the angel sent to Earth that will guarantee Trump the Presidentship.

I Like Your Beliefs! Hopefully you're not Wrong!
(05-30-2016, 12:55 AM)guohua Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 04:38 PM)solarius Wrote: Personally, I think Hillary Clinton is the angel sent to Earth that will guarantee Trump the Presidentship.

I Like Your Beliefs! Hopefully you're not Wrong!

Me too!!

That is, I hope that you're not wrong

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Hillary's new 3am phone call, with Bill in da house ..... LOL

[Image: 48c250b16f874d35b379a90be70a3b66.png]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-01-2016, 05:08 AM)senona Wrote: Hillary's new 3am phone call, with Bill in da house ..... LOL

[Image: 48c250b16f874d35b379a90be70a3b66.png]

LMAO,,,
I see nothing but trouble coming from the White house this next term.  I feel that Hilary will win because of turmoil in the Republican party.  That would be bad.  Maybe if something happens to her Bernie will be running for president.   Maybe she will choke on the lies she keeps telling.
Quote: rickymouse said:

Maybe she will choke on the lies she keeps telling.

We keep waiting for that to happen, yet the lies keep on coming....smh

Maybe she drinks Drano or something, to keep the lies going down smoothly.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-01-2016, 06:25 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I see nothing but trouble coming from the White house this next term.  I feel that Hilary will win because of turmoil in the Republican party.  That would be bad.  Maybe if something happens to her Bernie will be running for president.   Maybe she will choke on the lies she keeps telling.

As a Canadian, I really see you guys caught between a rock and a hard place. There could be trouble in the White House indeed...

Hillary is an opportunist that is quite full of herself. Trump is a businessman that is quite full of himself.

I do like the way Trump plays the political game, he's direct and on the offensive. But is it all a show? Not sure anyone knows and I sure as heck don't. But I like the way he addresses what NEEDS to be addressed.

Hillary on the other hand is way way better than Trump when it comes to political experience. BUT she's never going to use that for you as her agenda has her own name on the top of the list and none of yours.

But I have to say that this upcoming election is probably going to have a huge impact on your future. No matter WHO wins.

That being said..

[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg]

:thumbsup:
AMEN!!
[Image: donald-trump-politically-correct-quote.jpg][Image: 6358998917557477021067170801_trumpwall.gif]
(06-03-2016, 02:37 AM)solarius Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 06:25 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I see nothing but trouble coming from the White house this next term.  I feel that Hilary will win because of turmoil in the Republican party.  That would be bad.  Maybe if something happens to her Bernie will be running for president.   Maybe she will choke on the lies she keeps telling.

As a Canadian, I really see you guys caught between a rock and a hard place. There could be trouble in the White House indeed...

Hillary is an opportunist that is quite full of herself. Trump is a businessman that is quite full of himself.

I do like the way Trump plays the political game, he's direct and on the offensive. But is it all a show? Not sure anyone knows and I sure as heck don't. But I like the way he addresses what NEEDS to be addressed.

Hillary on the other hand is way way better than Trump when it comes to political experience. BUT she's never going to use that for you as her agenda has her own name on the top of the list and none of yours.

But I have to say that this upcoming election is probably going to have a huge impact on your future. No matter WHO wins.

That being said..

[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg]

Well, I for one find it wonderful Trump will go at the jugular of some press people who try to incite B.S. with him. No reason to take abuse... stand up and fight which he does quite well to the consternation of the libs.
(06-03-2016, 09:40 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Well, I for one find it wonderful Trump will go at the jugular of some press people who try to incite B.S. with him. No reason to take abuse... stand up and fight which he does quite well to the consternation of the libs.

Yeah.. I saw that yesterday as they showed it on Canadian News..Trump calling an ABC reporter a sleaze right to his face at a conference...wow...

Quote:Donald Trump's criticism of the media has reached Nixonian levels — only Trump isn't doing the name-calling in private. He's doing it right to reporters' faces.

I don't remember of any politicians, American or Canadian, that have been this much in reporters faces, calling a spade a spade.

Impressive !

Quote:On Tuesday, Trump pointed out ABC News reporter Tom Llamas and called him "a sleaze." Llamas' crime? Asking the presumptive Republican presidential nominee to explain why he had misled people about how much money he'd raised for veterans.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/31/media/do...index.html

(06-03-2016, 10:49 AM)solarius Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 09:40 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Yeah.. I saw that yesterday as they showed it on Canadian News..Trump calling an ABC reporter a sleaze right to his face at a conference...wow...

Quote:Donald Trump's criticism of the media has reached Nixonian levels — only Trump isn't doing the name-calling in private. He's doing it right to reporters' faces.

I don't remember of any politicians, American or Canadian, that have been this much in reporters faces, calling a spade a spade.

Impressive !

Quote:On Tuesday, Trump pointed out ABC News reporter Tom Llamas and called him "a sleaze." Llamas' crime? Asking the presumptive Republican presidential nominee to explain why he had misled people about how much money he'd raised for veterans.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/31/media/do...index.html

The sleaze comment actually had something to do with that particular reporter doing a report on someone else that was proven false... Sorry I do not remember the details other than in this case the sleaze proceeded the name calling.  Made up B.S. reports like the N.Y. Times (women were quoted who came out and said the story was B.S. and they did not say anything like the article said they did) should be punished IMO... You want to report fine...but if caught in a total lie there should be repercussions fines and exposed for a B.S. rag..
Hillary is still Feeling The Bern, her emails deleted easier.
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F4c%2F2b%2F32a1c9f349a...dsuc-a.tif]