Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Antarctic Atlantis [MUST SEE LIVE DISCLOSURE!]
Okay, liven up People!  Here is one fresh off the press, just released today.   smallgreendancer 

I don't know if everyone here is familiar with all that is shared in the first hour, but I do know most of you DON'T know about what David reveals in part two, unless you are part of the SSP, because this is the first time it has been released to the public.

No, I'm not going to reveal what is said... you have to watch it.   minusculetongue

Grab a chair, a drink, some popcorn, and enjoy!   minusculebeercheers

Quote:Published on Mar 11, 2017
Are we about to hear that ancient ruins have been found in Antarctica? Is there an Alliance working to defeat the greatest threat humanity has ever faced on earth? Could the Antarctic Atlantis be part of a full or partial disclosure?

Join David Wilcock on a thrill ride of discovery, beginning with Part One where he presents data on the Secret Space Program and shares the stage with legendary insider Corey Goode. This is the best public summary David and Corey have done of this amazing story that has captivated the UFO community.

Part Two begins at the 53-minute mark, with David connecting the dots between intel from multiple insiders to arrive at a stunning conclusion -- that we are on the verge of major new releases of information that will transform everything we thought we knew about life on earth.

A civilization of "Pre-Adamite" giants with elongated skulls appears to have crash-landed on a continent we now call Antarctica some 55,000 years ago.

Various groups we collectively call the Alliance are working to defeat the Cabal / Illuminati / New World Order, thus making the headlines crazier by the day.

If the Alliance succeeds, their plan is now to begin the disclosure process by telling us there was a civilization in Antarctica. We are already seeing multiple, compelling hints of this in corporate media.
Find out what the insiders are telling us and help spread the word!

This is a two-and-a-half-hour excerpt from David's Friday and Saturday presentations at the Conscious Life Expo 2017. In their original form they run six hours. David also spoke for three hours on Monday, presenting an incredible new model of the Cosmos based on sacred geometry -- and proving that the Sun is going to release a DNA-transforming burst of energy in our near future.

Go to http://consciouslifestream.com to order the complete nine-hour set of videos, known as the David Wilcock Trilogy Pass.

David asked that the video itself not be shared on other sites, but I am allowed to share the link, so click below and watch.

https://youtu.be/HGcsfa-GyZk
OK, Ok, Ok, you Twisted My Arm!
It'll have to be later tonight.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
So whens the comic book due out ...... is it gonna have wolverine in it ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Sorry but how many more times will we be told that major earth changing past events will be disclosed very soon?????

After all these years I will only believe it IF it actually happens and I certainly won't hold my breath waiting for same.

How many Earth problems would be solved by admitting that aliens have been here ? How come then that no Govt. has
ever come clean. Look at how the major war between Christianity and Islam would have to end if the truth was ever put
out by those Govts who know ?

Yes I know the popular answer is that powerful vested interests have no intention of releasing Info that weakens their position
but surely there must be at least one Govt. with the guts to do so and when they do others will jump on the bandwagon.

Again I won't hold my breath and it won't happen in the remaining couple of years I have left I guarantee it.
"I guarantee it."

You had me until this.

I can guarantee that no one can guarantee anything without supporting said claim with facts.

It may all be false but no one can guarantee anything until actual proof surfaces. Until then it's anyone's guess.

Jude
(03-13-2017, 07:46 AM)Jude Wrote: "I guarantee it."

You had me until this.

I can guarantee that no one can guarantee anything without supporting said claim with facts.

It may all be false but no one can guarantee anything until actual proof surfaces. Until then it's anyone's guess.

Jude

What was it he was guaranteeing?  ( I forget )

If it's something to do with what's in the Antarctic, or free energy, maybe he does have proof, but he's not at liberty to share it just yet (until it is released by the government).
(03-13-2017, 04:44 PM)Mystic Wan derer Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:46 AM)Jude Wrote: "I guarantee it."

You had me until this.

Jude

What was it he was guaranteeing?  ( I forget )

If it's something to do with what's in the Antarctic, or free energy, maybe he does have proof, but he's not at liberty to share it just yet (until it is released by the government).
It was actually from JUST LOOKING...last line: "Again I won't hold my breath and it won't happen in the remaining couple of years I have left I guarantee it."

The quote didn't reference back. My oops.

Jude
Okay, start at the 1:55:16 mark.