Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WikiLeaks Releases VAULT 7
(03-09-2017, 04:41 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've been listening to Julian Assange on this livestream and it looks like the CIA & NSA (and I presume
many agencies from other countries) have countless ways of infecting machines!!

I was listening to that as well.   Interesting...  very interesting.   Or, should I say, enlightening?   tinysurprised
(03-09-2017, 05:26 PM)gordi Wrote: So.... HOW the F*ck did FB KNOW that I was parked outside this particular yard for 15mins
this morning when my location services are supposed to be OFF.... AND I never even used
my phone at all when I was there, never mind for FB????
It's similar when I used my 'non-ad blocker' laptop and visit web pages.
The advertisements at the bottom of my page relate to the town I live in, regardless if it's
a link from here or anywhere.

My I.P address alerts the software of the advert and it is personalised for greater effect.
I haven't a mobile phone, but I'm sure a conduit to my private information is accessible by
these agencies.

My wife recorded the Kurt Russell movie  'Tombstone' ages ago and because she's a western
fan, decided to watch it last night (Wed) We have Virgin-Media cable.

After making and posting the artwork from my old computer in another part of the house,
I returned to my laptop around a third-way into the movie and went on a semi-news website.

There on the list of click-bait rubbish running down the side of the page, was a quiz of twenty-five
questions... all about the movie 'Tombstone'
Coincidence?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"gordi"  Mr. G. says he's Sorry, he'll call his buddies at the No Such Agency and have them turn the Keyhole Satellite to someone else. tinybiggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I cannot begin to describe how angry I am about the FB ad thing and being "tracked".

IF this is even LEGAL then it should be stated up front CLEARLY in BIG BOLD LETTERS that using devices X,Y, or Z would result in your location information being gathered and used, DESPITE YOU CHOOSING to TURN the LOCATION SERVICES OFF.

Don't get me started on the latest "Games" consoles or "Smart" TV's!!!
Guess what they can do????

The motion sensors, mics and trackers on the consoles can "see" who is in a room, "hear" what they are talking about, and relay that information via the obligatory internet connection to...... whoever the f*ck they want. For whatever reasons they want.
Likewise the smart TV's, especially the latest generation with "wave your hand to select menu options" type tech built-in.

Funny how they don't ACTUALLY TELL the buyers of this kit that it is even capable of spying on you!!!!

...and what do we do?  Nothing. We play the games, download the Apps and lap up the latest movies like good little boys & girls, never questioning, never complaining.
EVEN when you tell someone, SHOW THEM PROOF of this stuff going on IN THEIR OWN HOMES.... they shrug and say:

"well, if you're not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about" right?

Heard that anywhere before??? Of course you have, we ALL have.

BUT...

WHO DEFINES what "doing anything wrong" actually is?? Is it us?????? (Subtle hint: NO IT'S NOT)
WHO DECIDES that disagreeing with the gubberments current policies is akin to TERRORISM? (That would be THEM)
WHO DECIDES what is FAKE news and what is REAL? (3 guesses...)

We're quite a long way down a VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE and very VERY SOON, maybe even now?.... It's going to be TOO LATE to do anything about it.

I've never been so tempted to switch it all off and go live in an off-grid log cabin in the woods.
Never.

G

PS - Is it too much to ask, to just be left alone to live my life WITHOUT being "targeted" for advertisements "tailored" to suit ME??
I want to wander through life experiencing things for myself, discovering things DIFFERENT things for myself!!!! NOT because I paused outside a business premises once, or "liked" someones post on a thread somewhere... I want the REAL experience, the REAL world in all its Good, Bad and Indifferent glory, NOT some manufactured, tailored, targeted and quite frankly sh*tty fake version.
(03-09-2017, 08:49 PM)gordi Wrote: .."well, if you're not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about" right?

Heard that anywhere before??? Of course you have, we ALL have.
That's how it starts... as well you know.
Two minutes later, enter the Thought Police.

It always irked me that I couldn't put the widespread distribution of mobile phones,
tablets and internet costs, down to Big Guvn'ent making them cheap so the masses
would gobble 'em down.

My only saving grace is the television advertising for the mobile phones, IPhones and
other hand-held devices. These machines take pictures, show movies, play music and
offer many other novelties that I'm unsure a person actually needs.

But these slick-assed, Persian Bazaar, highly-stylised commercials omit one thing every
single time... every time. They never announce the slim, shiny apparatus are a telephonic
gadgets.
And that's strange.
I know most of us here are aware that all those little games on Face Book are just a way of doing a 'personality profile' on people, and also gathering personal information on them.  Now, here is a video where even NBC confirms it.

Quote:Security experts warn that hackers often use Facebook quizzes to access your personal information. WFLA's Lindsey Mastis reports.

NBC Video
Bump, Bump,, with update to Wiki Vault 7 Leaks.
This is Very Revealing.
Quote:WikiLeaks has published hundreds more files today which it claims show the CIA went to great lengths to disguise its own hacking attacks and point the finger at Russia, China, North Korea and Iran.

The 676 files released today are part of WikiLeaks' Vault 7 tranche of files and they claim to give an insight into the CIA's Marble software, which can forensically disguise viruses, trojans and hacking attacks. 
WikiLeaks says the source code suggests Marble has test examples in Chinese, Russian, Korean, Arabic and Farsi (the Iranian language). 
My husband said, Sure it's possible, with computer techknowledge. 

Quote:It says: 'This would permit a forensic attribution double game, for example by pretending that the spoken language of the malware creator was not American English, but Chinese.'

This could lead forensic investigators into wrongly concluding that CIA hacks were carried out by the Kremlin, the Chinese government, Iran, North Korea or Arabic-speaking terror groups such as ISIS.
 WikiLeaks, whose founder Julian Assange remains holed up in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London, said Vault 7 was the most comprehensive release of US spying files ever made public.

Source

There is more in the article, plus a video.
Now under whose Administration was this used,,,,, I'll Give You One Guess,,,,,,,,,, tinyangry
Anything to Discredit Trump to give Hillary the Win!
@Guohua, you say this just came out today?

I've been seeing articles all over Twitter and Face Book for over a week telling how this was done by the CIA to make it look like it was coming from Russia, and connecting it to Trump. I figured this would make it "game over" for this part of the lies from the left.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the Senate Hearings on Fox News while at a friends house yesterday, and they were still debating on Trump and the Russian's screwing up the election. tinysurprised 

They have to know about this, right?  Isn't anyone in Washington looking into this?!   mediumitwasntme
(03-31-2017, 08:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They have to know about this, right?  Isn't anyone in Washington looking into this?!   mediumitwasntme

If you're not a fan of a shotgun-suicide, a car accident on a remote highway, prison food
or at the very least, never work again in Journalism... would you report on it?

The Daily Mail are merely fighting back against the other mainstream media outlets in
Britain because of this...
SOURCE:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1504]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Yes, I seen that article this morning.
Asked my husband if he thought this past administration and the CIA would do such a thing and he Most Definitely!
(03-31-2017, 11:46 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  Yes, I seen that article this morning.
Asked my husband if he thought this past administration and the CIA would do such a thing and he Most Definitely!

Yes, Kevin Shipp and Roger Stone think so too.   smallnotamused 
Both these men have had an attempt on their life because they know too much.