Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello onequestion
It's so nice to met you  onequestion  Yes Mystic Wanderer mentioned you would be stopping by.

Well it's very nice that you're here. Please feel free to ask for help anytime.
I just want to say, Hi.
[Image: 5f22ae473059607c0fe0e72069aeee5f.gif]
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hi One,

Welcome aboard!

The Bar is just down the hall on the left and I have it on good authority that BIADs bar tab is still open... so Dive Right In!
minusculebeercheers

Feel free to look around...
uhm.... except for the door with the Pink Fur on it... we don't talk about that one... any more... since the... "incident"... anyway... they couldn't prove a thing... and most of his hair has grown back now... so....

Oh LOOK! A SQUIRREL!

G
Hello One Question and welcome.

My purse is small. so be gentle at the bar!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-07-2017, 11:14 AM)BIAD Wrote: Hello One Question and welcome.

My purse is small. so be gentle at the bar!

"purse"...

"Purse"...

"PURSE"...

I'll just leave that one there for a moment...

tinylaughing
BigG
(03-07-2017, 02:46 PM)gordi Wrote: I'll just leave that one there for a moment...

tinylaughing
BigG

I too!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Hello OneQuestion.  Good to see you made it.

I hope you enjoy our company.  We have many forums to choose from under the "Discussions" link, and the most recent threads show up on the "Portal" Link.  The most recent threads also show up first on the discussions board, then as you scroll down, you'll come to the forum headings.

If you need any help, here is a link that tells how to navigate the boards: http://rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=103

I look forward to seeing you around.   minusculebeercheers
Hey thanks all!

I haven't been to active with posting lately but once in a while something catches my eye.