Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weaponised black hole?
This is Really Odd Looking and people in Texas had a right to be scared, If it was Real!
[Image: black-object-UFo-alien-hoovering-over-se...851061.png] [Image: Weaponised-black-hole-Black-cube-hovers-...774782.jpg] You will really need to watch the video in the attached article.
Quote:Weaponised black hole? Texas town terrorised - portal opens over secret Army research base

A BIZARRE and sinister-looking perfect black cube has terrified residents of a Texas town after it appeared in the skies above White Sands - the USA’s most secret military installation.
Quote:The terrifying black cube was snapped over El Paso on the Texas border just a few miles from White Sands – the infamous US military testing site where the world’s first Atomic bomb was detonated.

Almost all the experimental weapons research carried out ay White Sands is highly classified. The results of the cutting edge research only become public decades later.
The famous Roswell UFO site where aliens are reported to have crash-landed on earth is also just a few miles away from El Paso over the border into New Mexico.
Yes you read that correctly, White Sands Missile Base! 

Quote:The black cube emerged in clouds over El Paso from what has been described as ‘a black hole type portal’.
El Paso resident Walter C Lands, who captured the cube on his mobile phone said: “It began to get very windy out and I noticed a small portion of clouds begin to swirl and circle in on each other forming a portal shape – at which point the portal became jet black.”
A second eye-witness, a woman accountant who did not wish to be named, also took a picture of the skies over El Paso.

She said: “I noticed a square-shaped figure. I was a giant solid thing with designs around it and a faint magnetic oscillation type humming.”
Walter passed his video on to phenomenon investigators Secureteam10.
A spokesman said: “It can only be described as a massive three-dimensional cube-shaped UFO which in the first image can be seen shooting out at a pretty fair rate of speed from what  looks like a massive black hole type portal.
 OK, Got your interest Peaked? Read the rest and watch the video here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Very weird! 

No telling what kind of technology they are experimenting on out there.

Couldn't get my browser to allow the video, but from the pictures it does look like some kind of tech.