Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The wire tap mess ?
So far nothing but words however if this is proved there will be heads rolling.

Documented proof, or it never happened - except in Donnie's dreams.
Mr. G. got this email from some of his Agency Buddies.
[Image: 49f7b694798138698a69a62a290767c88af930f7...=800&h=543]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It's pretty amazing that "main stream media" and actual journalists have lost their credibility, but a bunch of bloggers who just hate Obama are now practically advising the president  minusculebeercheers

Absolutely asinine

minusculegoodjob  people

minusculewtf mediumfacepalm
(03-07-2017, 02:37 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: It's pretty amazing that "main stream media" and actual journalists have lost their credibility, but a bunch of bloggers who just hate Obama are now practically advising the president  minusculebeercheers

Absolutely asinine

minusculegoodjob  people

Duckypoo... go listen to part two of these videos in my thread. You too, @"1984hasarrived" .   
I think maybe an NSA Operative knows a thing or two that none of us do, being as he worked right there with the President.

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=1771
I will listen but seriously,

There's always an NSA op, a former CIA black agent, or a dude that used to work on Mars in the secret space program. The youtube Bollywood kinda guys (or gals). 

Read this. 

Eye Opener

This is not the stuff where "Obama pushes a button and his sedition center kicks into gear"

This is absolutely positively BS of the highest order. 

I'll stake my claim there and stand by it  tinyok tinycool
What I SEE is a narcissistic orangutan who had a "great speech before congress...what will be known as the greatest ever"

*(clearing my eyes from the simultaneous vomit and tears)*

He came off that speech at the top of the world. 

Then Jeff Sessions hits. 

CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!

OBAMA IS WORSE THAN NIXON. SICK!!! 

Hashtag hashtag

excuse excuse. 

That's pretty much the jist of it  minusculebonker minusculebeercheers
(03-07-2017, 02:37 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: It's pretty amazing that "main stream media" and actual journalists have lost their credibility, but a bunch of bloggers who just hate Obama are now practically advising the president  minusculebeercheers

Absolutely asinine

minusculegoodjob  people

Well, Donnie boy has to get his intelligence from somewhere (and he sure as hell needs some), however he ignores the security briefings and won't read them.  So he heads to Breitbart and FoxNews.

SMH. 

And this guy is supposed to be POTUS
#FakePresident
(03-08-2017, 01:04 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote:

Absolutely asinine

minusculegoodjob  people

Well, Donnie boy has to get his intelligence from somewhere (and he sure as hell needs some), however he ignores the security briefings and won't read them.  So he heads to Breitbart and FoxNews.

SMH. 

#FakePresident
I understand that those supposed skipped security briefing are being reported by Trustworthy News Outlets Like, NPR, MSNBC and The Washington Post from back in December of 2016.
Oh Ya,,, Those are real trustworthy journalist and they are willing to give Trump the Benefit Of Doubt.
I would be wary of security briefings from department heads that could or won't call a islamic murderer a Terrorist.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-08-2017, 03:56 AM)guohua Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 01:04 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote:

Absolutely asinine

minusculegoodjob  people

SMH. 

#FakePresident
I understand that those supposed skipped security briefing are being reported by Trustworthy News Outlets Like, NPR, MSNBC and The Washington Post from back in December of 2016.
Oh Ya,,, Those are real trustworthy journalist and they are willing to give Trump the Benefit Of Doubt.
I would be wary of security briefings from department heads that could or won't call a islamic murderer a Terrorist.

The security briefing I am referring to is the President's Daily Brief, which is a short synopsis of world affairs.

So you are claiming it is #FakeNews from these outlets? SMH

They do more fact checking than he ever will, this is the man who makes random statements with no proof (Obama wiretapping springs to mind). Calls for him to provide hard evidence have been studiously ignored (oh wait, he got this "intelligence" from Breitbart from what I recall). 

He is doing a great job, of making himself look like an incompetent buffoon who thinks he can bluster and bully people as he has done in the past in his business career.