Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tyrannical System Sentences 4-Year-Old Boy to Life in Prison for Alleged Crimes When
Remember this story the next time you hear or read about some stupid decision by a court in your own country.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/02/tyra...was-1.html

Quote:Cairo, Egypt – Convicted of murder, inciting riots, destruction of government property and threatening cops, a four-year-old Egyptian boy was sentenced to life in prison this week. Although the boy was less than two years old during the civil unrest in 2014, he was convicted in absentia due to a clerical error and the court’s incompetence.

Born in September 2012, Ahmed Mansour Karni was swept up in an indictment listing his name along with 115 other defendants accused of participating in riots and demonstrations on January 3, 2014. Despite that fact that Ahmed was only a year and a half old at the time, he was reportedly charged with four counts of murder, eight counts of attempted murder, vandalizing property belonging to the Egyptian Health Administration in his home province of el-Fayoum, threatening soldiers and police officers, and damaging vehicles belonging to security forces. Convicted in absentia, Ahmed was sentenced to life in prison on Tuesday.
Egypt said 'Kill 'em all and let Allah sort them out'!

Who knew..they were 100% serious! (gasp)

Sucks to be Muslim Brotherhood in that country...or have the common name of one by coincidence. 

So what do they serve 4 yr old lifers at chow, anyway? (almost funny..if it weren't serious)
Guess they do not use common sense over there......sheesh

Come on, I mean really
A 4 yo child who was only a baby at the time

Dumbazzes is all I got to say about it
Poor kid

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

In all fairness, they do have common sense...they are just fighting for the life and future of the nation, and in a very real way, the fate of the entire region. 

I think we'd already see a VERY VERY different Middle East if Egypt had remained in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood and who Obama liked to cozy up to and make friends with while Morsi was in power. Egypt isn't 'just another belligerent' when it comes to any war over there. 

After all....Egypt forms the largest and most capable military power on the African Continent (Source) and is second only to Israel for the entire Middle Eastern region. (Source).

Taking Egypt ALMOST gave them the literal key to the Middle East and navigation that doesn't include 'rounding the Cape' to get from America or Europe to points East. If they'd been more organized and capable....they'd never have lost Egypt once they took it....but they did screw up. So....Egyptians are very determined the people who would try again....simply die before ever getting a chance. 

The truly guilty and the sympathizers along with them, all equally. Welcome to war being fought to WIN ..and it is a hellish bitch to watch, isn't it? 

* I am sure they'll get the toddler mistake corrected tho ... Egypt is in a very ruthless war-time mode, but they aren't ignorant people