Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers.
Okay, at least they have one piece of shit swirling down the drain .  Now for the rest of them...

I'll just sit here and wait to see if anything worthy of being called "punishment" is done to her. smallnotamused
She's no different than The Hateful and Racist Obama. 
Is it true Obama continues to hide out in a non-extradition country.

Just Remember, This is the 'do anything for Obama' Thug who lied on three network news channels about Benghazi to help get Obama re-elected.  She's Obama's Whore who will do his dirty work and take the fall for him,  Lock this bitch up and Waterboard her until she rolls over on her Obama and Soros.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-04-2017, 03:58 PM)guohua Wrote: She's no different than The Hateful and Racist Obama. 
Is it true Obama continues to hide out in a non-extradition country.

Just Remember, This is the 'do anything for Obama' Thug who lied on three network news channels about Benghazi to help get Obama re-elected.  She's Obama's Whore who will do his dirty work and take the fall for him,  Lock this bitch up and Waterboard her until she rolls over on her Obama and Soros.

Yes, yes!  I don't want to see anyone taking the fall for things that Obama and Soros need to pay for. 
I want to do my happy dance when he goes down, as I know many others out there want also.   

I've been taking tap-dancing lessons to get prepared for that glorious day! 

This is my teacher...   

[Image: 2198270_o.gif]
This should Shock No One!
Quote:CNN GOES ON RAMPAGE AGAINST SUSAN RICE BOMBSHELL, INSTRUCTS VIEWERS TO IGNORE STORY

'We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you'

Quote:Since news broke Monday that the Obama Administration's National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, directed the "unmasking" of NSA intercepts of Trump associates, CNN has raced to shoot down the blockbuster report.

CNN Tonight's Don Lemon went so far as to announce he would ignore the news at all costs.

While interviewing a Democratic congressman, CNN's Chris Cuomo claimed it was "demonstrably untrue" Rice sought surveillance of the Trump team, even as that's exactly what yesterday's reports prove.

Over the last 24 hours, the network has also repeatedly called on its chief national security correspondent, Jim Sciutto, to dismiss the reports as a non-story; Sciutto has even excused Rice claiming ignorance of the unmasking scandal two weeks ago, arguing Rice "wasn't aware" what unmasking Rep. Devin Nunes (D-Calif.) was referring to.

And on Tuesday's "New Day," anchor Alisyn Camerota openly pleaded with Sen. John McCain to write-off the news as unimportant.
Last night, Lemon began "CNN Tonight" with an announcement that the Rice report a "fake scandal ginned up by right-wing media and Trump" that he would not be baited into justifying with coverage.
"On this program tonight, we will not insult your intelligence by pretending," it's legitimate, he said. "Nor will we aid and abet the people trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion. Not going to do it."

Source
Read the rest and watch this Disgusting New Reporter.
They'll Do Anything To Further THEIR Agenda and Keep Soros Money Come In.
(04-04-2017, 04:28 PM)guohua Wrote: This should Shock No One!
Quote:CNN GOES ON RAMPAGE AGAINST SUSAN RICE BOMBSHELL, INSTRUCTS VIEWERS TO IGNORE STORY

'We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you'

Read the rest and watch this Disgusting New Reporter.
They'll Do Anything To Further THEIR Agenda and Keep Soros Money Come In.

mediumfacepalm   Well, it doesn't matter if they ignore the story! 
If she's guilty, she's guilty, and the truth will be shown whether CNN likes it, or not!   smallupset
Here is another interesting article about Susan Rice:

Susan Rice Ordered "Detailed Spreadsheets Of Intercepted Phone Calls" With Trump Team

Quote:After it was revealed over the weekend by Mike Cernovich that Susan Rice was the mysterious Obama official behind the "unmasking" of Trump associates, the details behind the extreme measures taken by the Obama administration, including what seems to be personal legal liability for Susan Rice and potentially others, continue to grow more and more disturbing. 
This morning, the Daily Caller has provided new details, courtesy of former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova, suggesting that Rice specifically requested that the NSA provide her with "detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates."
Quote:“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Meanwhile, Retired Colonel James Waurishuk, an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, said that the level of coordination required to pull off such a massive spying operation is staggering and would have required numerous personnel from the White House, NSA, CIA, National Security Council, etc.    

Quote:“The surveillance initially is the responsibility of the National Security Agency,” Waurishuk said. “They have to abide by this guidance when one of the other agencies says, ‘we’re looking at this particular person which we would like to unmask.’”

“The lawyers and counsel at the NSA surely would be talking to the lawyers and members of counsel at CIA, or at the National Security Council or at the Director of National Intelligence or at the FBI,” he said. “It’s unbelievable of the level and degree of the administration to look for information on Donald Trump and his associates, his campaign team and his transition team.  This is really, really serious stuff.”

In other words, it's growing increasingly unlikely that this operation was anything but a direct, targeted attempt of the Obama administration to utilize the full force of the U.S. intelligence apparatus to take down a political adversary.

As Michael Doran points out, if these alleged actions are proven to be accurate then several people within the Obama administration likely committed felonies.
Quote:Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall.”

Doran charged that potential serious crimes were undertaken because “this is a leaking of signal intelligence.”

“That’s a felony,” he told TheDCNF. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.”

Waurishuk said he was most dismayed that “this is now using national intelligence assets and capabilities to spy on the elected, yet-to-be-seated president.”

“We’re looking at a potential constitutional crisis from the standpoint that we used an extremely strong capability that’s supposed to be used to safeguard and protect the country,” he said. “And we used it for political purposes by a sitting President. That takes on a new precedent.”

Of course, just because Obama used the NSA to try and take down Trump doesn't mean that those allegations that he used the IRS to take out Romney supporters in 2012 were true....Scandal-free administration...

Source

“That’s a felony,” he told TheDCNF. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.”
Waurishuk said he was most dismayed that “this is now using national intelligence assets and capabilities to spy on the elected, yet-to-be-seated president.”

“We’re looking at a potential constitutional crisis from the standpoint that we used an extremely strong capability that’s supposed to be used to safeguard and protect the country,” he said. “And we used it for political purposes by a sitting President. That takes on a new precedent.”

I like that part!   minusculebeercheers
Quote:White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer took the media to task Monday for not reporting extensively on the revelations that Obama administration national security advisor Susan Rice worked to unmask the identities of Trump campaign aides in communications obtained by ‘wiretapping’.

“I’m somewhat surprised in terms of the level of interest that I’ve seen from the press corps, one set of developments versus another set of developments,” said Spicer during a press briefing.

“More from a media standpoint I’m somewhat intrigued by the lack of interest that we’ve seen in some of these public revelations and reporting that has gone in that direction.”Spicer added.
For weeks the media has been asking for proof from the White House to back up claims by President Trump that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign’s communications.
Now that evidence has been forthcoming, the press has stayed relatively quiet.
Even MSNBC host Joe Scarborough chimed in Monday, noting that the story should have been front page news, but was no where to be seen:
“Why isn’t it in the newspaper of record here?” asked Scarborough. “We’ve got Bill O’Reilly on the front page but we don’t have NSC, and Susan Rice?”

There was more lack of interest over at CNN, unsurprisingly, where it seems to have become the network’s line to suggest that the entire issue over Susan Rice is ‘fake news’:

[Image: IMG_1105-620x349.jpg]

CNN’s Don Lemon also told viewers Monday night that he refused to “aid and abet the people trying to misinform you, the American people, by creating a diversion. Not going to do it.”

“There’s a troubling direction that some of this is going in, but we’re going to let this review go on before we jump to it,” Sean Spicer said at yesterday’s press briefing.
“We’re not going to start going down guessing the motives of something that is not assumed in fact yet,” he added.

Source

https://youtu.be/ifIWQBsCvQg

Since when did being under oath stop the democrats from lying?   tinysurprised
I've been waiting for this,,,,Yes I knew it was coming, I'm really surprised it took so long.
Quote:In response to GOP criticism of Rice, liberals pull the race card
Yes, the Progressive Liberals Ass-In-The-Hole, The Race and Sexism Card has been played!  Are You Surprised? I'm Not!
Quote:Liberals reacted to Republicans’ criticism of former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice on Tuesday with a familiar tactic: accusing Republicans of racism and sexism.

Leftist pundits and commentators wasted little time before pulling the race (and sex) card on the GOP, which has criticized Rice for her contradictory statements on the unmasking of Donald Trump campaign officials in U.S. surveillance during the election. After claiming during a March 22 interview with PBS that she “knew nothing about” the unmasking of Trump campaign officials, Rice said something much different Tuesday.

“This is not uh, anything political has been alleged. The allegation is that somehow [former President Barack]  Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes. That’s absolutely false,” Rice told NBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Tuesday.
Source
(04-05-2017, 05:38 PM)guohua Wrote: I've been waiting for this,,,,Yes I knew it was coming, I'm really surprised it took so long.
Quote:In response to GOP criticism of Rice, liberals pull the race card
Yes, the Progressive Liberals Ass-In-The-Hole, The Race and Sexism Card has been played!  Are You Surprised? I'm Not!

Source

I just got through reading an article on FB from yesterday saying they predicted this.   Sigh...   mediumfacepalm

Too bad I didn't save the article.
Everyone remember The Video Blame,,,,,,
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F20%2F02%2Fab4315a8445...dsuc-a.tif]
I agree with Fox News' Greg Gutfeld, Rice is playing a Sgt. Shults! 
Quote:According to Gutfeld, Rice, who served as national security adviser to former President Barack Obama, was “pulling a Sgt. Schultz” when she went on PBS last month and denied that she knew anything about intelligence on Trump campaign officials being unmasked and disseminated, though she did know that Obama had requested the intelligence information.

“So she’s unaware of orders, but knew of the request? Sneaky little ploy,” Gutfeld said. “I’m going to try that this weekend: ‘Officer, I didn’t order the drugs — I just requested them.’ “

“But this is pure Rice,” Gutfeld explained. “Remember, she’s the one who blamed Benghazi on a video. Now she’s pulling a Sgt. Schultz: she sees nothing, she knows nothing.”
Source
Yes she sounds a lot like,,,,,,
[Image: B7_B_0wIIAAafrf.jpg:large]
I would wager that if the whole ball of knotted string is ever fully unravelled, we'll find
that the FBI, other agencies and the many levels of politicians have been in bed together
for the last eight years.
And still wishing to.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Obama is just waiting the storm out.

Such a rat.
(04-05-2017, 10:05 PM)Jackie Wrote: Obama is just waiting the storm out.

Such a rat.

Yes he is and does anyone know where?
Now it seems he’s continuing his post-presidential extravaganza in French Polynesia. What, No Extradition Agreement?
FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page.
Tut-tut, you naughty boys!
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-12-2017, 04:19 PM)BIAD Wrote: FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page.
SOURCE:
Why, because he was a Trump Aide and had worked for Merrill Lynch in Russia 10 years before?
He knew Russians and kept in contact with Russians (as my husband does and they did work in the KGB).
Obama's Cronies say a Russian Spy under every table, or is it just a way to keep people believing that Russia can actually control a Voting Machine.

Quote:During an interview with the Washington Post editorial page staff in March 2016, Trump identified Page, who had previously been an investment banker in Moscow, as a foreign policy adviser to his campaign. Campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks later described Page’s role as “informal.”
 And which MSM reported this and the Nightly News?

Quote:In February, Page told “PBS NewsHour” that he was a “junior member of the [Trump] campaign’s foreign policy advisory group.”

A former Trump campaign adviser said Page submitted policy memos to the campaign and several times asked to be given a meeting with Trump, though his request was never granted. “He was one of the more active ones, in terms of being in touch,” the adviser said.
From your Source.
Now how about:

Quote:Carter Page, who served for a brief time as a foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump's campaign, acknowledged Monday that he was targeted by Russian spies for recruitment as an intelligence source in 2013.

But the New York-based business consultant said he only talked about the energy industry with a recruiter identified as Victor Podobnyy. Page told investigators the two had met occasionally and exchanged business emails.

The FBI document suggests Page may not have known he was speaking with Russian intelligence agents.

The document is related to the 2015 case of Evgeny Buryakov, a Russian spy who worked undercover in the New York office of a Russian bank. The document details conversations between Buryakov and the spy recruiters, Podobnyy and Igor Sporyshev, about their efforts to turn Page.

Buryakov was sentenced to 30 months in prison but released over the weekend. Page cooperated with the investigation.

The FBI document does not accuse Page of wrongdoing.

Page stopped working for Trump's campaign before the election. The White House said he has no relationship with the president.
Source
(04-12-2017, 04:19 PM)BIAD Wrote: FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page.
SOURCE:

Tick tock, tick tock ... the clock is ticking and the noose is getting tighter.
(04-13-2017, 05:54 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote:
SOURCE:

No it's not, the Noose is actually Loosening,,,,,That report is from last summer and those FISA Warrants are only good for 90 days, their time is up!
(04-13-2017, 06:13 AM)guohua Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 05:54 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote:
SOURCE:

No it's not, the Noose is actually Loosening,,,,,That report is from last summer and those FISA Warrants are only good for 90 days, their time is up!

There is so much evidence out there that the noose is indeed tightening.

However, I am waiting for #GoldenGate to be leaked out of Russia :)