Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mandela Effect EXPOSED and EXPLAINED!
We've had plenty of threads about the Mandela Effect, so I'm sure most anyone reading this knows all about some of the changes that have taken place over the years, but now we have an explanation for what is causing it.

[Image: 700_d978d6890a8046cfff4760d5b472b789.jpg?v=1488642314]

Quote:The Mandela effect, named after the South African civil rights leader Nelson Mandela, is the phenomenon of people remembering past events to have played out in a different way to what people now believe played out in reality. After Mandela died in 2013, countless people claimed to clearly remember that he died in the 1980s - as if the past had changed. And dozens of other similar events are claimed to have occurred. The appearance of cartoon characters, the lyrics of songs, are said to have changed. Many have claimed to have seen movies or heard songs that do not seem to exist.

Some claim that the Mandela effect is evidence of parallel universes and alternate realities. A person is said to be able to slip from one slightly different reality to another, remembering the past as it took place in the slightly different world they grew up in. If we suspend disbelief about these claims and consider them to be true, do people born in any century slip from one slightly different world to another? Those who talk about the subject in detail often believe that the Mandela effect only began happening recently, and is not something that existed in the past. What could be causing people to suddenly begin to slip from one universe to another? What could be causing the past to change, if that is a better description of what is going on?

A new book is available for free for only a short time, which may offer the most detailed treatment of the subject available today. Published by Edward Alexander in 2017, "Mandela Effect" blames the phenomenon on deliberate human tampering with time.

Quote:The alteration of the past is connected to the Large Hadron Collider, an enormous particle accelerator created by the European Council of Nuclear Research. What does the council hope to achieve by manipulating reality in this way? The book makes claims that time travel is real, but that an individual could not change history simply by traveling back in time and killing a historical figure.
(Highlight by me)

There is a new show on t.v. titled, Timeless. Each show is about three people who get into a time machine and travel back to the past to prevent another "traveler" from making changes to our history that could devastate our present.
Knowing that t.v. is used to condition the public before they reveal certain truths publicly, I have to ask myself if this is what they are doing, using this show?

Quote:Whether frighteningly believable or merely an interesting collection of stories, Edward Alexander's "Mandela Effect" does contain information about historical cases of time travelers, government experiments, psychics, and how they relate to the alteration of the past. The book, for now, can be viewed online for free.

Get your free copy now before time runs out:  Free Online Book

Source
I always thought this was possible, but you didn't travel back in your own past or this Reality's Past but an other Dimension or or another Earth's Time Line and you witness the same event playing out a different way.
Then you Snap Back or Walk Back Or Wake Up in your own Timeline or Present Earth and have Deja Vu experiences or some memory of the event happening but in a slightly different way.
JMHO  :minusculehi:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]