Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall, His Dog and 2 Kids Found Dead in California
I think someone got scared when Phillip Marshall started coming out with information too close to the truth.
Maybe this man knew something "they" didn't want told that was going to come out in his fourth book?  

Quote:Phillip Marshall, a former airplane pilot and author whose literary works included the 2003 novel “Lakefront Airport,” “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World (08)” and “The Big Bamboozle:

[Image: article-2275258-176A89CF000005DC-353_634x373.jpg]

9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication where he theorized it was not Al-Qaida, but the Saudi and American government officials who created 9/11, was found with his two children dead in his California home in 2013. Reports from the scene say his kids and Phillip died from gunshot wounds.

Quote:The friends of Macaila, 14, and Alex, 17, found the horrible scene when visiting their house to see how they were doing after no communication from them for days. The Calaveras County Sheriff’s office reports that the children and family dog was shot in the head with a handgun. During the tragic incident, their estranged mother was traveling abroad.

Wayne Madson, a Security Agency Officer, says that Phillip Marshall and his kids were murdered in a “black ops hit” by the CIA, while ignoring the suicide theory. Marshall was in fear of being silenced for his openings about the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Madsen said that a side door used by the investigative author that was never used, was wide open when officials found his dead body.

So, you think after all that work of writing a book to expose the truth he would suddenly to kill his kids, dog, and himself?

I think not! 

Quote:Marshall was sure that former U.S. President George Bush had created the 9/11 attacks to formulate a government coup. In his fourth book, he was going to give out shocking revelations.

Source

Well, I guess whatever he had, he took it to his grave.  tinycrying

There is another great video by David Icke about 9-11 that was released recently.  If you haven't watched it, you really should!  It's great!
I was under the impression that Mr. Marshall had some mental issues and that's way family and friends keep in contact with the kids, when now one had heard from them in a few days a Welfare Check was made.
Very Unfortunate.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-04-2017, 03:41 AM)guohua Wrote: I was under the impression that Mr. Marshall had some mental issues and that's way family and friends keep in contact with the kids, when now one had heard from them in a few days a Welfare Check was made.
Very Unfortunate.

Discredit the witness; that's how they work so no one will believe what they have to say.   tinysure
(03-04-2017, 04:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 03:41 AM)guohua Wrote: I was under the impression that Mr. Marshall had some mental issues and that's way family and friends keep in contact with the kids, when now one had heard from them in a few days a Welfare Check was made.
Very Unfortunate.

Discredit the witness; that's how they work so no one will believe what they have to say.   tinysure
OK, But it's common for family members to keep in contact daily or every other day with other family members that take Antidepressants and / or diagnosed with some form of mental illness.

Quote:The Sheriff's Office investigation concluded Marshall shot his son Alex, 17, and daughter Macaila, 14, as they slept on the living room couch before turning the 9mm Glock semiautomatic handgun he purchased in 2011 in Turlock on himself.

Toxicology test results showed both children had moderate levels of alcohol in their system at the time of their deaths, with Macaila registering a .05 blood-alcohol content and Alex a .03. In addition, Macaila had apparently taken diphenhydrameine, an over-the-counter antihistamine and sleep aid, commonly sold as Benadryl.

Philip Marshall's toxicology screen showed painkillers hydrocodone and morphine in his blood as well as hydroxybupropion, an antidepressant.

Investigators looked at Marshall's medical records and determined he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

A lengthy history of run-ins with wife Sean Plummer, the children's mother, is documented dating back to 2008, when she began divorce proceedings, only to later withdraw the petition and reinstate it in October 2012.
 Source

JMHO
Bi-Polar?   Okay, that does beg the question of if he did it, but it still seems mysterious to me.

I've read about so many others who "committed suicide" when they go too close to sharing the truth about some high-up government official; in this case, the President of the United States.   tinybighuh
(03-04-2017, 05:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bi-Polar?   Okay, that does beg the question of if he did it, but it still seems mysterious to me.

I've read about so many others who "committed suicide" when they go too close to sharing the truth about some high-up government official; in this case, the President of the United States.   tinybighuh
He could have come out with pictures of Bush and Cheney drill holes in the beams and packing them with explosives, He won't have been killed for it, No they had enough evidence in his back ground to have him classified as a nut case.

He would have been easily discredited. Besides, why Would He been the only one with this Ground Breaking Conspiracy Evidence?
Sorry But it's M H O that he lived in his head.

I'll give you an example. My husband and I monitored and communicated with a woman's son who was 27 years old and Bipolar because she was a friend and going into the hospital for surgery and had no one else who would watch him.

He had stopped taking his meds about a month before she went in for her two week stay. We gave up calling him after the second day, he was very erratic on the phone, so we had to drive over and use her key if he didn't answer the door ( which he never did) you could see him peering through a curtain at you.

OK, after the 5 day, he was panicking that the government was monitoring him by hacking his cell phone, Why, because the screen went black if not used, then the truck he had owned for 5 years had been repainted and bugged by the Government over night as he sleep, Why or how did he know? When you open the drivers door there was two different colors of paint in the Hinge area. 

Next he disconnected the ceiling fans and heater control because the Government was using this devices for Mind Control.
FINALLY, his mother was well enough to give us his doctor's number and his Psychiatrist number and they had him evaluated and brought in for monitoring and treatment.   
This all accorded in less that 12 days!

So, as far as this Mr. Marshall goes, it's JMHO he was NUTZ!