Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Soldier Talk – Elena, Lindsey, Penny – Secret Space Program Roundtable
I stumbled across this video last night and figured I'd share it. 
You must have an open mind to consider what is being said. If not, planting a seed in your mind from the information could be just as important.

Regardless of whether the viewer believes the information, it's very entertaining. 

Corey Goode, move over... here comes Elena Kapulnik and others with  James Rink and his Super Solider Talk Round Table Discussion.   minusculethumbsup2

Published on Feb 13, 2017

Quote:In this round table discussion, SSP whistle blowers Elena Kapulnik, Penny Bradley, Lindsey Hooper, and James Rink explore their experiences in the Secret Space Program, Dark Fleet, Solar Warden, the SSP alliance, ICC, and much more. Learn more about cyborgs, reaging sickness, milab abductions, life on mars and off world, and what we can do to bring about disclosure.

https://youtu.be/hyOxxwSUqT8
Got nice piece of prime ocean front property in the gobi that will sell ya for good price ...... even toss in bucket an shovel so ya can collect seashells an build sandcastles ......  

Jokers in that video tell some nice fairytales ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I watched the whole video and I have to say that I heard and lot of program names being thrown out and the treatment of children and the Cyborg Exoskeleton stuff.

OK, ladies, take your medication and turn of the SYFY Channel.
The one woman who was suppose to be able to use both sides of her brain as one brain, She didn't speak clearly or intelligently and keep ranting about being drowned, she was suppose to have a photo type recall memory, didn't seem that way to me.
I know that everyone uses both sides of their brain to process information, While the right side of the brain remembers most of an experience or the big picture, the left side of the brain recalls the details. 
Complex cognitive functions require the brain regions to work in integrated fashion. That's just a Fact!

I'm just Ranting right now.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-27-2017, 11:43 PM)guohua Wrote: I watched the whole video and I have to say that I heard and lot of program names being thrown out and the treatment of children and the Cyborg Exoskeleton stuff.

OK, ladies, take your medication and turn of the SYFY Channel.
The one woman who was suppose to be able to use both sides of her brain as one brain, She didn't speak clearly or intelligently and keep ranting about being drowned, she was suppose to have a photo type recall memory, didn't seem that way to me.
I know that everyone uses both sides of their brain to process information, While the right side of the brain remembers most of an experience or the big picture, the left side of the brain recalls the details. 
Complex cognitive functions require the brain regions to work in integrated fashion. That's just a Fact!

I'm just Ranting right now.

But... their brains were fractured.   tinysurprised 

And, you can tell it.   tinylaughing
He had another guest on after that video (I fell asleep and woke up to it playing), and he was saying that he and some others had remote viewed the election, so they knew Trump was going to win. 

What is scary, if they are correct, is that they saw the U.S. being hit with an EMP not long after Trump took office.  
The guy talking didn't speak very good English, so I had a hard time understanding him during some of it, but he said it would happen about 1.5 to 2 months after the inauguration. That's just around the corner now!  tinyhuh
He said it wouldn't take but a couple of weeks to get everything back online, but advised the public to stock up with enough food and water to last.  Apparently, the military have been putting a backup system in place as we speak.

He also said they saw Martial Law being enacted right after he gets elected for another four years.  (Yes, he gets voted in again.)
I suppose that's where we're headed. There will most likely be a Civil War with all the division and chaos Soros is causing with the MSM news.
He said this is what FEMA is preparing for.  It was supposed to already have happened under Obama, but somehow it was blocked.

Lordy, lordy... so much turmoil... everywhere!  I don't think I can take four years of all this shit-slinging back and forth. I was hoping they would get Soros and arrest Hillary and some others and stop all this mess, but he said he didn't see them being arrested.   tinycrying  

I just want to rent a cabin in the woods and disappear from all this craziness! 

But,  I have to remember the future is not written in stone.  We have the power to change it!   minusculebeercheers
(02-28-2017, 12:32 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He had another guest on after that video (I fell asleep and woke up to it playing), and he was saying that he and some others had remote viewed the election, so they knew Trump was going to win. 

What is scary, if they are correct, is that they saw the U.S. being hit with an EMP not long after Trump took office.  
The guy talking didn't speak very good English, so I had a hard time understanding him during some of it, but he said it would happen about 1.5 to 2 months after the inauguration. That's just around the corner now!  tinyhuh
He said it wouldn't take but a couple of weeks to get everything back online, but advised the public to stock up with enough food and water to last.  Apparently, the military have been putting a backup system in place as we speak.

He also said they saw Martial Law being enacted right after he gets elected for another four years.  (Yes, he gets voted in again.)
I suppose that's where we're headed. There will most likely be a Civil War with all the division and chaos Soros is causing with the MSM news.
He said this is what FEMA is preparing for.  It was supposed to already have happened under Obama, but somehow it was blocked.

Lordy, lordy... so much turmoil... everywhere!  I don't think I can take four years of all this shit-slinging back and forth. I was hoping they would get Soros and arrest Hillary and some others and stop all this mess, but he said he didn't see them being arrested.   tinycrying  

I just want to rent a cabin in the woods and disappear from all this craziness! 

But,  I have to remember the future is not written in stone.  We have the power to change it!   minusculebeercheers
Why do we need people to Remote View Mars?  minusculethinking  I mean we have bases on Mars, Right? Everyone with Half A Brain New Trump Was Going To win, Especially after the DNC Bent Old Bernie The Commie Over and Didn't Even Bother To use Vaseline!  smallroflmao  That was a Given Nobody in Their Right Mind Wanted Hillary!
Every Poll Taken Outside Of the Progressive Controlled Area's Showed Trump Winning By 60 Persent.
China called Trump the Winner Last September.
That was an easy call for them, besides, who knows if they're telling the truth.
If the foreshow an EMP hit on America, they should have told us by WHO!

My Agency tried to use Remote Viewers and they never were even 35 Percent Correct, My Wife agency in China experimented with them for years like the Russians and had no better luck.
I'll turn it back over to my wife's capable hands and I'll go back to Lurking as I've already caused enough Turmoil minusculehello !
Here is a group of three remote viewers that put out a video every month for the following month.  It appears that all three of these saw something coming through the sky and hitting us in February.   tinybighuh   One more day to go.  Time to wear those hard hats!

(02-28-2017, 03:47 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a group of three remote viewers that put out a video every month for the following month.  It appears that all three of these saw something coming through the sky and hitting us in February.   tinybighuh   One more day to go.  Time to wear those hard hats!

OK we're getting our Tin Foil Hats Out and the neighbors cat has his on too!
[Image: XdanMFW.gif] Actually a Prepper Cat!
(02-28-2017, 04:25 AM)guohua Wrote: OK we're getting our Tin Foil Hats Out and the neighbors cat has his on too!
[Image: XdanMFW.gif] Actually a Prepper Cat!

smallgreennumberone smallroflmao   I need that cat to come teach mine a thing or two about standing guard.   tinylaughing