Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Mentioned Gray Alien's First
I was setting her wondering about Gray, those little guys with big heads and big eyes and no apparent sex organs!

I asked myself when did I first hear of the Gray Alien? That was in America.
So, when were they first mentioned, did  Zecharia Sitchin mention them with the Anunnaki? I don't think so.

So I keep hunting and this is what I found and it may suggest that these depictions have been past down to us from our family and or news accounts.

Quote:The first appearance of little gray aliens, though at the time they were not known as such, was in 1891. That’s right. The UFO enthusiast would have you believe that this image is a recent phenomenon, from when spaceships began sneaking down and snatching people, but this is simply not correct. More than 110 years ago a book was published called Meda: A Tale of the Future by a Mr. Kenneth Folingsby.

The book described tiny gray men with heads shaped like hot air balloons, some of who needed sandbags strapped to their small bodies to keep them from floating away. It doesn’t take a vivid imagination to see that his book contains the descriptions of the little beasties that much more recently took an interest in cruising our darkened country lanes. And I am well aware that there was a supposed UFO flap in the late 1890s, where people spotted lots of blimp-like things in the sky.
However, none of these people reported little gray aliens. The only ones that reported these ships as having crews or passengers reported seeing regular-looking people.
Source

So I kept looking and I found his book and I'll post a link to it so everyone can read the book online.
Link

Now I haven't read the book all the way through. It's a little hard for me, being it's not in Mandarin. 
But if you'll read pages 29 through to 32 I think you'll find the answer. To turn a page just click on it.
Very Odd!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well now, that looks like an interesting read, indeed! 

I knew the grays went back before Roswell, but I didn't know they were seen that long ago. 
Of course, UFOs have been around forever, but the grays?   tinybighuh

Thank you for sharing that link.  Bookmarked to finish later.   minusculeclap
Could have been aboriginal cave painters?
The oldest dated ones are thought to be over 50,000 years old.

[Image: Aboriginal1.jpg]

[Image: Aboriginal2.jpg]

[Image: Aboriginal3.jpg]

[Image: Aboriginal4.jpg]

[Image: Aboriginal5.jpg]

[Image: Abo_France1.jpg]

[Image: Abor_Indian1.jpg]

G
@"gordi" Excellent, Yes that's very true.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]