Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
“Fact Checker” Funded By Soros, Thousands Of Claims Now Exposed As Bogus
I was going to add this to a thread I saw some time ago about Snopes, but I couldn't find it in the search bar.  So, I'll just do a new thread.

[Image: george-soros-865x452_720.jpg]

It has been revealed that Soros funds Snopes. 
So, here he pops up again with his fingers in the pie to direct the narrative of what is true, or false.   mediumfacepalm

I'm really glad I have strong intuitive abilities to discern what is true on my own.  Sometimes I might be wrong, but sometimes my "out of the box" thinking turns out to be right in the end.
I'm not really big on researching everything I post (as some of you may know), but I'm more about reading many articles, then connecting the dots to see the larger picture behind it all.  If I still get it wrong, then, oh well... Life is a learning process, right?   tinywondering

Quote:According to virtually everyone in the media, God himself must have parted the clouds and bestowed some great right upon the married couple (with NO investigative training) who opened up Snopes, the supposed “be all/end all” and final say in what facts are. The question is, since God, in reality, has made no such declaration, who in the hell is Snopes to say anything and why should we take their word for something? Is there any great reason that we should all bow before Snopes, as they hold divine truth when all that they do is spout opinion cloaked as fact?

The truth is that Snopes is no more of a court of final arbitration than Hillary Clinton is a Sumo wrestler. It has been revealed that Snopes gets its funding from an “undisclosed source,” and the only reason that it is “undisclosed” is because they refuse to disclose it.  This is no different than Al Capone refusing to tell the I.R.S. how he made his fortune because to do so would have proven him a liar and very dishonest. Well, it turns out that one of the most dishonest and revolting people on the planet, George Soros, is one of those “undisclosed sources,” which would be a really solid reason to want to NOT disclose it.

[Image: serveimage-79.jpg]
Independent Stream has uncovered that The Democratic Alliance, a place that sees great monetary traffic from George Soros, sees what they call the “Internet Propaganda Arm” of the media get all the marching orders. It is also noted that The Democratic Alliance commonly instructs those who get funding from them to not say a word about the source. Imagine, a group that claims to have the final say in what facts are, getting money from a man so vile that they can not say his name due to corruption. That is Snopes, and thankfully, it is now being exposed.

Does it not seem strange that two people that no one has ever heard of, David and Barbara Mikkelson, can just claim to be the great judge of truth and suddenly everyone starts to actually indulge them in their self-aggrandizement? They call themselves the bottom line fact repository, but that does not make it so, just like how Michael Moore can call himself a miniature horse jockey even though it is not true.

There are even cases of Snopes being exposed as liars and/or erroneous on specific cases, such as with a State Farm Agent. When a person put an anti-Obama sign on their property, Snopes reported that “State Farm pressured Gregg into taking down the sign.” The Mikkelson’s claim to be these stunning, nearly flawless fact checkers, but they could not even get this simple story correct. The truth is that when Bud Gregg, a State Farm agent offered to talk to Snopes about clearing up the error since State Farm wished to declare and prove their innocence, Snopes never called Gregg NOR State Farm. Therefore, when presented with known facts from the sources, Snopes runs with fake news. Perhaps after being exposed as faulty, they can work for CNN, also proven false.

Snopes has also been caught lying about the Iran deal, shading the facts to favor the Democratic Party narrative of which they fully support. They stand by the Obama White House lie that “The negotiations over the (arms deal) settlement … were completely separate from the discussions about returning our American citizens home,” Kirby said in the statement and that “The money transfer was the result of a settlement of a long-standing claim at the Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal in The Hague around the same time that the prisoners were released.”

The problem with this is that Iran has said quite the opposite, and since they were sitting at the deal making table, it seems that they would know. There is a reason that no proof has come out in the form of transcripts from this meeting because if there were, Obama would again be proven a liar. As we know, and is also stated from an Independent Stream article, “Iranian press reports have quoted senior Iranian defense officials describing the cash as a ransom payment. The Iranian foreign ministry didn’t respond to a request for comment,” which we learned from The Wall Street Journal (via the Federalist Papers Project).

We also know that the Fars New Agency in Iran said, “The annulment of sanctions against Iran’s Bank Sepah and reclaiming of $1.7 billion of Iran’s frozen assets after 36 years showed that the U.S. doesn’t understand anything but the language of force. This money was returned for the freedom of the U.S. spy,” when speaking about U.S. Marine Amir Hekmati. If Obama and Kerry were honest, they would have proven it by releasing prudent transcripts with redacted content as needed, but they did not. Why? Well, because they are guilty of doing just what Iran said that they did, that’s why! Snopes has been proven wrong yet again.

This is what happens when too much faith is put into someone or even a group of someone’s. Obama let everyone down because he was built up as this godlike figure who was one of the worst presidents in American history. If anything is good about Donald Trump making a few errors (let us remember Priebus and the Green Card mess) it is that it prevents those of us who follow Trump and support him fully from falling victim to the same thing when he messes up, which he will sooner or later, as all men do.

What he won’t do is have as many horrendous “wins” as Obama did. While Trump has seen a few fails with implementation, Obama got what he wanted it it was awful for the nation’s economy, healthcare, and moral fabric. At least when Trump gets what he wants, it helps the nation with things like a strong border, good jobs, and the end of garbage trade deals like the TPP.

When someone like Snopes, then, comes along and muddies the waters by claiming to be the final say when it comes to facts and the bottom line, we need to remember that this husband and wife tag team, while they have accomplished much, should not be looked at as the final word. To do that would be to call up George Soros and ask him to simply say what the truth is, which is sadly what the whole Democratic side of the country is doing to the coming peril of us all, if not stopped.

Well, that did it for me; no more using Snopes as a fact checker.  Anything Soros has an interest in is guaranteed to be steered to lead the masses down a false path!  We have a brain; time to start using it and thinking for ourselves! 

Source
The son-of-a-bitch!

I played the game and checked my stuff through Snopes and when they
said it was dubious, I let it go.

The son-of-a-bitch!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.