Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Muslim: “Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab”
Now these are mighty big words for someone in the position they are in there.....

Quote:“Islam is coming to take over Germany whether you want it or not…not through war but by the fact that Germans don’t reproduce and Muslims have 7-8 children each…but not only that, your daughters will marry bearded Muslims and wear the hijab, their sons will wear a beard! The Muslims will have four wives and 27 children and what does the German man have? One child and maybe a little pet dog! The German has taken advantage of the Muslim for too long, just so he can drive his Mercedes… now Islam is coming and your daughters will wear the hijab! Ha! I can see the look of hate in your eyes!”

Source

I think he is right.....if Germany tolerates the leader they have right now. She was beaten down and caved in...albeit it after quite a fight (and I'll give Angela Merkel that much) but I think other nations and powers threatened her position and/or Germany's position, and she just doesn't have the strength in her for that fight.

On the other hand, in what is not a good development....

Quote:Tens of thousands of supporters of Pegida, which demands immigration reforms and rails against the purported "Islamization of the West," rallied under chilly skies in the group's birthplace on October 19. Many held German national or regional banners, and others depicted pro-immigration Chancellor Angela Merkel in what might best be described as "Euro-Nazi" garb.

Their ranks had swelled considerably from some of their poorest showings of the past 12 months, when scarcely 2,000 people had come out to stir public fears of a demographic avalanche from Syria and beyond.

Source

Now, for the record? My family fought men wearing the swastika. I'm proud of that fact, and I am only sorry they weren't killed to the last sorry one of them, to eradicate that whole world view from our reality forever. It disturbs me, and yes..almost scares me..to see what is happening now. All the greatest motivators for extreme right abuses are falling into place, as people are reaching a point of being receptive. 

.........and this may be the key moment to remember... Adolph Hitler was not a mad man. He was not insane (until the end) and he did not "seize" or "take" power. He was elected, then welcomed, then elevated beyond any legal definition of a German leader. This all happened with cheering crowds, popular support and demands to see the change he promised. 

I hope we're not seeing the environment that spawned Hitler to power returning for a re-run ..because the mistakes which brought Mr. Mustache is what can bring his replacement and perhaps even worse.  :(