Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump Revokes Transgender Bathrooms Rule.
Donald Trump revokes transgender bathrooms rule.

'The President restricts rights despite previously stating transgender people should
use a bathroom "they feel is appropriate".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1285]

Donald Trump has revoked guidelines which allow transgender students to use bathrooms
of their choice.

The President will reverse an initiative that threatened schools with the withdrawal of federal
funding if they forced transgender students to use certain bathrooms against their will.
The landmark directive was issued by the Obama administration in May 2016 "to create and
sustain inclusive, supportive, safe, and nondiscriminatory communities for all students".

States and school districts will now be able to decide whether students should have access
to bathrooms that do not reflect their biological sex.

On Tuesday, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Mr Trump's "view has been for
a long time that this is not something the federal government should be involved in, this is a
states' rights issue".

Sky News US Correspondent Amanda Walker said Mr Trump's directive was likely to face
widespread opposition. She said: "For a lot of people it will be alarming about the direction
of tone this administration is taking and the directives it may want to pursue in the future."

During his campaign to become the Republican presidential nominee, Mr Trump said
transgender people "should be able to use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate".
However, the President changed his position after coming under criticism from fellow
Republicans.

Legal experts said the change in policy could affect a Supreme Court case set to be heard
next month, involving a transgender teenager who was denied access to a boy's bathroom
in Virginia.

While campaign groups welcomed Mr Obama's directive last year, many Republicans
dismissed it as an overreach of federal powers. Texas lieutenant governor Dan Patrick claimed
the move was "blackmail" and said his state would rather forfeit educational funding than comply
with the guidance.

However, the former head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division said talk of federalism
overlooked the "vital and historic role that federal law plays in ensuring that all children are able to
attend school free from discrimination".

Some 150,000 American children (0.7%) aged between 13 and 17 identify as transgender,
according to a study by The Williams Institute at the UCLA School of Law...'
SOURCE:

Nightmare...! What is a Man-Girl to do?
I know it's difficult, because -as all women are aware in a Female toilet, everyone walks around
with their private parts showing and I've said it in the past, but I'll say it again.
The sooner doors are invented, the better.

This goes for men as well, Men's crappers are renown for places where guys are wandering about
with their junk exposed and sometimes... sometimes, they actually use the facilities.

Er... wait a moment. Since standard social dignity and if I may be so bold, the rational, natural
order of every species on this planet demands that male and females are different, it might be a
good idea if we had separate public conveniences to make sure no problems can arise when humans
are at one of their weakest positions.

I recall that in recent years, the expression 'tough love' has been used. This is tough love for the
kids... suck it up guys and gals, the days of mewling are over.

Oh... and get a job. One that doesn't involve confusion where you can or can't take a dump.
Try a construction site, they'll love you there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I'm not familiar with the Virginia case mentioned, but in the part of Virginia I live in, if some being with dangly boy-parts goes skipping into the girls rest room when a man's daughter is in there (or his wife, or his mother, etc, etc), daddy is gonna pound the little miscreant into bug-dust... if the girls brothers don't get the job done first.

Another thing that gripes my ass about this is that most, if not all, of the deviants pushing this agenda will scream and rail at skeptics of "man-made global warming" and call them (this is a favorite slur of late) "science deniers"!

Say WHAT?

have they never heard of the science of biology?

"Science deniers" indeed!

On the other hand, nearly every high school and college age male I know will have no problem at all if a being with cloven girl bits marches into the men's rest room. Hell, most of them would sell tickets to the event!

Boys will be boys...

... except the ones who won't, of course.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==][Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]       [Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]

[Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...IxX24uanBn]

[Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]  [Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]

I have a couple more minusculebeercheers
(02-24-2017, 06:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ..."Science deniers" indeed!

Yeah, they swear that Al Gore and his gang must be correct because if they weren't
why would they travel the colleges and universities, get on stage and tell you so?

Surely a person on stage with a microphone and a nice back-drop of a polar bear
standing on a melting chunk of ice, wouldn't lie to you?
That would ruin our perception of pop stars and Microsoft celebrities!

These confused youngsters are prime material to get this kind of carbon-marketing
scheme bedded into quickly, then they can pass it onto their kids and eh presto,
it's established.

It's like being male and wanting to wear female attire and make-up, there's always
someone who will pat you on the back and say it's alright. You believe them because
you want to and then once they've got your trust, they can tell you other things.
Too much carrot, not enough stick.

'Assigned your gender'...? I have a bridge for sale, suckers!
(02-24-2017, 07:34 AM)Just Looking Wrote: ...I have a couple more minusculebeercheers

I cannot see those images, J.L... but that may be my antiquated gear!
(02-24-2017, 07:34 AM)Just Looking Wrote: [Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==][Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]       [Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]

[Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...IxX24uanBn]

[Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]  [Image: download?mid=2_0_0_1_1_AJrkimIAACBdWK-A6...9uLmpwZw==]

I have a couple more minusculebeercheers

Hi JL, I don't think that the images in your post are formatted correctly?
Or, perhaps the original images are restricted in some way to prevent sharing?
Neither BIAD nor myself can see them.
G
(02-24-2017, 11:50 AM)gordi Wrote: ...Neither BIAD nor myself can see them.
G

If they're images of guys in make-up and wigs taking a dump, I pass, thank you!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1290]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Progressive's will argue that Like Their Gun Free Zones [Image: gunfreezone.gif] No Pedophile would Darn Break The Law!
[Image: old-people-herbert.gif?w=642][Image: e176c7d50fa4fe6705e2e126959c8ffb.jpg]
[Image: z1spemtlbx1r7jets0qm.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hi Everone,

I have tried a different method of posting those jokes. Hope it works  J.L.

[Image: W_obama.jpg]

[Image: w_clinton.jpg]
I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

OK, WHATEVER YOU SAY. YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT. NOW
SWALLOW THIS PILL AND TAKE A LITTLE NAP

[Image: w_clinton_2.jpg]

[Image: W_democrat.jpg]
WELL MY SISTER IS A DEMOCRAT

[Image: Whine_cellar.jpg]

FINAL ONE THAT IS SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC BUT SOME WILL UNDERSTAND THE JOKE I HOPE.

[Image: w_NFL.jpg]

NFL SAYS RUSSIA IS BEHIND CLEVELAND BROWNS LOSING SEASON
Well Worth The Wait, Very  smallrofl Funny!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-25-2017, 01:47 AM)guohua Wrote: Well Worth The Wait, Very  smallrofl Funny!

I agree! Well done J.L.

The 'Kennedy-Moon, Obama-Ladies Room'-one says everything!