Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets of Vril, an Occult?
Was or is it an occult? 
Yes the Chinese do believe in the Chi and that is part of Vril, but not as intensive as they who believe and practice Vril.
I will attach a video that is very good and I hope you watch and comment. You'll learn that not only the Nazis were interested in this, but they seemed to be more fanatical.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
So, what is Vrilology?
It's actually the practice of harnessing the Life Force that we share with the Gods, which is called Vril. 
Vril is the life Force that fills the Universe.
It is said that Vrilology is the lost science that was given to our most ancient ancestors by the Gods, so that they could master the world they lived within, and transform themselves into a race of God-men, about 9,000 years ago. This civilization was located on the shores of the ancient Black Sea. It grew into the lost civilization of original Aryans, who were the ancestors of the Indo-Europeans. 
The Aryans misused this science and caused an ecological imbalance in the world climate. They lost most of the knowledge of Vrilology after their civilization was destroyed in a the great flood, resulting from the melting of the ice caps, and raising the water levels of the oceans. T
his caused the land bridge between Europe and Asia Minor, to collapse and in turn, caused the Black Sea to rise 300 feet and swept away that lost civilization, which is remembered in our myths as both the Great Biblical Floor and the lost civilization of Atlantis.

Yes that is what I've read.
Now this you may find interesting.
What writing system did they use and still use today?
They use, The Elder Futhark Runic System They say it's the oldest, purest form of runic system.
[Image: 7334775_orig.jpg] [Image: 371e080a25d1669908fefa76c49fccbc.jpg]

In closing, I'd like to mention that the Vril Society is said to be the invention of an Author.

Quote:This secret community was founded, literally, on Bulwer Lytton’s novel The Coming Race.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]