Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
“A Bunch of Scumbags”
Yes My Friend, The Tolerant Left has once again shown their True Face, it's Plain and Clear, They Hate All Things That Are Connected To Law and Order.

Quote:Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” 

[b]F[/b]ar left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.
Waters then went on to call the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags.”

Quote:Maxine Waters: I just think the American people need to know what is going on. This is a bunch of scumbags. That’s what they are. They’re all organized around making money.

Quote:Idiot #California Rep. @MaxineWaters calls @realDonaldTrump cabinet "#scumbags." #LMAO#irony pic.twitter.com/1YHG3bnuLc
— Lone Star Statement (@LoneStrStatment) February 22, 2017

Two weeks ago Maxine Waters told reporters Russian leader Vladimir Putin invaded Korea.
 Source
 The Woman is Ugly Inside and out!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Is it just me, or does everything that comes out of a Liberal's mouth when they try to disrespect the Trump administration and it's supporters, sound like they are talking about themselves?   mediumitwasntme
Sad to see that the name calling that was part of the campaign trail is still continuing.
(02-24-2017, 01:07 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Sad to see that the name calling that was part of the campaign trail is still continuing.

I agree with you and they're suppose to be Elected Officials, More Intelligent and Dignified Than Us Common Folks.  smalltappingfoot
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]